Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859756 times)

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2085 on: November 10, 2016, 04:46:29 am »

Now all the Undertale haters who thought it wasn't possible for anything to get more cancerous are proven wrong.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2086 on: November 10, 2016, 07:00:54 am »

I literally can't do this, I'm ducking out of all social media for now and just sticking to updating my projects and talking to people.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: November 10, 2016, 07:07:08 am »

How is that a sads?
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: November 10, 2016, 07:35:45 am »

How is that a sads?
Hey, fuck you too :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: November 10, 2016, 08:32:09 am »

:v I didn't mean it like that, you dweeb, I meant that updating your projects and talking to people is a gud thing. I love ye.
I don't actualy but you get what I mean
I think your hair looks nice, though
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:34:38 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: November 10, 2016, 08:54:15 am »

Gaaaaaaaay
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: November 10, 2016, 12:41:49 pm »

Forgot about the internet bill, which was due yesterday.
No real drama, but it means I had to yank $60 out of my savings account. I never seem to make much progress saving for things. :-\

Got $60 in cash from my housemates towards it, but I'll probably spend that long before I can be bothered depositing it.
The big thing that helped me with this issue was setting up a second saving account, so I had one saving account that was "saving to invest/save" and another that was "saving to spend". Whenever you get your paycheck or whatever drop at least part of it into that saving to invest account, and then never ever take money out of it (except to invest, obviously). Making the distinction clear right off the bat means you never end up being tempted to spend that other chunk of change on things unless you absolutely are running out of money.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2092 on: November 10, 2016, 02:15:42 pm »

Welp, my droppings smell very very bad, much like diarrhea, but... Not quite soft enough, yet. I really hope this'll only be that at most, else my train ride tomorrow is jeopardized. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: November 10, 2016, 03:12:02 pm »

Ah yes, I checked and my poop still smell like elderberries and childhood mirth, so I'm still healthy.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2094 on: November 10, 2016, 04:21:05 pm »

Really? My poop usually smells like roses on a fresh summer meadow, you might want to get that checked out. But, imagine my surprise when it suddenly smells like something crawled up my arse and died long enough ago that it's ready to drip out.

>.>

Thankfully it hasn't progressed beyond that, i suspect that my tummy just doesn't like prunes. Or duck. Or something. In any case, i'm pretty sure what i produced is banned by the Geneva conventions.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: November 10, 2016, 08:19:22 pm »

Today has been full of minor disappointments that added up to be worse than any of them are individually. Sigh.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: November 11, 2016, 08:33:14 am »

That nap didn't really help at all.
I'm maybe a tiny bit less tired than I was, but I still don't feel up to doing anything. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: November 13, 2016, 03:01:46 am »

Checked a particular forum game that I applied to, but was not accepted due to the already amazing players (and then there's me :V) and small limit.
Was reminded of writing sads, and also just that one of them said that they were really happy with the current state of things player-wise, which probably got to me more than it should've.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: November 13, 2016, 03:09:15 am »

The GM was probably rather stressed about making the decisions themselves.
I know I would be, if I ran a game that wasn't FCFS. >.>
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: November 13, 2016, 03:12:59 am »

See, the trick is to be eternally online, and only try First Come First Served. :P
You could also just try one of those games that always takes new players due to slight madness on the GM's part, like Omega Legion.
What I'm trying to say is that you should come play RTDs with us.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 779