Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 67

Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning  (Read 35185 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning
« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2016, 03:10:57 pm »

"Do you wanna know something cool?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2016, 03:12:09 pm »

"Wait....so why DO you need a telepresence robot?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2016, 03:13:13 pm »

"I can't go outside my house or I have severe allergic reactions.  Something something immune something something allergic to new stuff something."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 20, 2016, 03:15:33 pm »

Megumi frowns.
"That must be a bummer........but hey, at least you can talk to people outside, right?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 20, 2016, 03:15:54 pm »

"Ahh, lucky man you didn't have to deal with the bullcrap of being the younger brother. I have the one older sister and she is a pain, but I love her dearly despite that. She's probably one of the people i'm closest too, especially after the car accident we had to stick together and all. Good thing for me, who else but family could love an ugly mug like this".

Kago laughs gesturing toward the scar on his face with his right stump.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 20, 2016, 03:16:39 pm »

Megumi frowns.
"That must be a bummer........but hey, at least you can talk to people outside, right?"
"Yeah.  At least I can do that.  And it's possible for me to get acclimated to things if I do this whole thing with slowly getting acclimated."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 20, 2016, 03:17:32 pm »

Megumi flashes him a thumbs up.
"Then as long as you have other people, it's not all bad, right?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 20, 2016, 03:19:03 pm »

"Yeah."
Sigtext

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 20, 2016, 03:24:39 pm »

"Haha, it sure seems tough. Still, I envy you a bit, being an only child has its perks but it feels lonely sometimes. Especially in the harshest moments, when the loneliness is at its peak... ah sorry, don't pay attention to my random rambling."

The last sentence is said with a grim and serious tone, completely different from Takeo's usually cheerful voice.

Takeo then adds with his honest and cheerful tone :
"You ? Ugly ? Haha, you must be joking right ? You are really handsome, and your scar gives you such a cool look. I'm sure girls must be fawning all over your !"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 20, 2016, 03:25:55 pm »

"Perfect!"
Megumi grins at him.
"But uh....where will the school keep your robot?"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 20, 2016, 03:33:27 pm »

"Huh? Go ooon~" Etsuko leans forward. Slightly.
thincake

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 20, 2016, 03:35:19 pm »

"Awww shucks you're going to make me blush, but you'll find that person that you can confide and such. I'm just lucky I grew up with mine". Kago thinks for a second looking conflicted before continuing, "but the thing about girls is that at my last school, I went to a music school. They kept the boys and girls separate so we could focus, so I don't know what to do sometimes and freeze around them. I've been managing so far by pretending that i'm just talking to my sister, but sometimes they throw me for a loop and I don't know what to do. Its a real problem man".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 20, 2016, 03:40:56 pm »

"Perfect!"
Megumi grins at him.
"But uh....where will the school keep your robot?"
"Dorms, actually.  Hey, we could be roommates!  Except for the bit where we're the wrong genders for that to work.

But yeah, on campus."
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 20, 2016, 03:42:31 pm »

"Dorms, actually.  Hey, we could be roommates!  Except for the bit where we're the wrong genders for that to work."

((Inb4 he is actually paired up with Megumi/another girl and Hitomi's perv theory gains more traction.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 20, 2016, 03:45:24 pm »

((Heh.))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 67