Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 67

Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning  (Read 35184 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Katawa Shoujo v2 - A New Beginning
« Reply #600 on: February 26, 2016, 02:59:40 am »

((Elf, your char is female, right? Just double checking))
Zachary looks up, about to take the hand, quite literally freezing as he makes eye contact, his breathing becomes short and panicked
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 26, 2016, 03:03:34 am »

((no, he's a tentacle monster))
Megumi frowns.
"Well, come on, silly!"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 26, 2016, 03:04:34 am »

Emi nudges Makoto.
"Would now be a good time to organise everyone? A teacher should be down any minute now."
thincake

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #603 on: February 26, 2016, 03:22:27 am »

"I..." Zach falters, looking around for a way out of his situation. He falls back again and puts the books in a pile, getting to his knees, picking up the books then standing up, doing his best to cover up his social awkwardness. "I... my name... It...I-" he says, looking at the ground
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 26, 2016, 03:33:29 am »

Megumi looks at him expectantly and encouragingly.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #605 on: February 26, 2016, 03:36:16 am »

Zach looks at nearly a 90 degree vector from the girl, "Zach."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 26, 2016, 03:42:56 am »

"It's so nice to meet you!

My name is Megumi Yamano!"

Megumi edges back into his vision, before executing her Megumi Pose.
"My mission.....is to make one thousand friends!"

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 26, 2016, 03:45:40 am »

Takeo has joined the gathering. He is not actively trying to speak to anyone, and is just idling, waiting for something to occur.

He observes the various groups.

(They all seem so lively) he thinks to himself.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #608 on: February 26, 2016, 03:51:38 am »

Zach idly flicks the pages of Scarecrow in response, trying to find his page, "Zachary... name is my... Miller... wait..." he finds the page and inserts the bookmark, proceeding to stare at an ant crawling along on the ground. "My name is... it's uhh... Zachary... Miller" he says, looking everywhere but the girl

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 26, 2016, 03:52:29 am »

"That's such a cool name! Wait, what book is that?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #610 on: February 26, 2016, 04:01:20 am »

Zach nearly drops the book again as he realizes that the question was addressed to him, "Uhh..." he says, tilting the book towards the girl so she could see the title, Scarecrow by Matthew Reilly. There is an image of a missile in flight on the hardcover, "M-my favorite,"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 26, 2016, 04:05:00 am »

Seemingly bemused he's found someone who's worse with girls then he is. Kago decided to do the man a favor and try and bail him out.

"Yeah whats the book about, I might have to try if its that good".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #612 on: February 26, 2016, 04:25:27 am »

Zach notices the guy, "T- there's a guy named Schofield who has a bounty on his head and it turns out that one of the mercenaries hired is out to protect him and-" he pauses to draw breath, "-I won't ruin it for you, but it's awesome." after a pause he suddenly looks self-conscious, "I mean... It's not too bad... I, uhh..."

((Quasi-spoiler alert if you've never read it, but oh well))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 26, 2016, 05:35:48 am »

Gerald has been following Megumi.

"That book sounds cool.  I'll have to look into it.

I'm Gerald Thomas.  Nice to meet you.

Also, I think Megumi doesn't bite.  Though, well, being a robot, I wouldn't have noticed."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #614 on: February 26, 2016, 05:56:21 am »

Zach takes a step back as he seems to become the center of attention. There is a pause, "Umm... I... uhh..." he gulps before going silent, looking at his feet and kicking them nonchalently.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 67