Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 37

Author Topic: Omega legion: Bluff Harder!  (Read 48364 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: Merc Madness
« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2016, 07:08:21 am »

turn and sprint to my left screaming like a mad man:Oh god help me I'm so lost I have no where to go, mah house burned down, my face burned off, my wife is dead and I had to eat mah dog to survive!
If they don't believe me then explain that my home was a tavern, I was a bouncer and a hunter and my wife isn't my wife and was in fact a friend and my dog was a cat
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:57:05 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 07, 2016, 12:53:44 am »

Occupy myself by easing the turtle's pain, using my innate sensory specialization.

((This action will most likely be edited.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2016, 05:19:54 am »

"Query: so, how should we proceed?"

Use calculations to scan if anyone else is different/hurt/needs medical help.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2016, 01:37:24 pm »

Solam

Remove the machete from my arm, drop it with other loot

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2016, 06:24:55 pm »

I'm going to leave this til morning to see if anyone else wants to chime in, or decide a course of action.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 07, 2016, 06:30:28 pm »

I'm going to leave this til morning to see if anyone else wants to chime in, or decide a course of action.
Ding ding ding din

I'm sorry, I'm 3/8 smart ass,
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:57:46 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 07, 2016, 06:34:58 pm »

"uhhhh. Let's just walk in and kill them all?"
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2016, 06:38:03 pm »

"uhhhh. Let's just walk in and kill them all?"
"Statement: They have superior numbers. Probably, let's not kid ourselves, superior equipment, training, and skill as well. Even the goblin shamans, underdeveloped organics though they might be, say that us taking them on directly would be a bad idea."

Clunkers whirrs an buzzes for a moment

"Dreary statement: But unless we can come up with some kind of alternative plan, the suicide march into the maw of the beast may very well be our only option"

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2016, 08:47:08 pm »

Hom:

If we can find out where their next raid will be, we could stage an ambush.
They have warning from the elf that there were some hostiles... so maybe they'll go out in force to find turtle and zombie, but instead find much more. And die. They would die. Yes.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2016, 10:02:58 pm »

Terrence nods at Hom, essentially executing a curt full-body bow in the turtle's general direction.

THE ARMORED ONE IS RIGHT... STRATEGIC AMBUSH IS OUR ONLY VIABLE OPTION. THE SHAMANS SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONCEAL US FROM THE ENEMY, AND ONCE WE ATTACK, CREATE CHAOS AND CONFUSION WITHIN THEIR RANKS.

OF COURSE, IT WON'T BE EASY, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THAT SOME OMEGAS SEEM TO HAVE DESERTED. BUT WE DON'T HAVE A GOOD ALTERNATIVE.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2016, 09:07:46 am »

turn and sprint to my left screaming like a mad man:Oh god help me I'm so lost I have no where to go, mah house burned down, my face burned off, my wife is dead and I had to eat mah dog to survive!
If they don't believe me then explain that my home was a tavern, I was a bouncer and a hunter and my wife isn't my wife and was in fact a friend and my dog was a cat
Arileth's sanity meter is dropping quite rapidly, and that giggling ... there are more of them now. You see wings and flitting in the woods as yo uchase ... whatever madness is currently boiling in your brain. On the bright side, you manage to completely leap over a surprise pitfall, skirt the edge of a sudden rockslide, and run right through a patch of puff poppers without a single one exploding in your face. You are beginning to consider that this might be a more dangerous game than you expected.

Occupy myself by easing the turtle's pain, using my innate sensory specialization.

((This action will most likely be edited.))
This action ... works. You dull the turtle's pain and feel a sharpness in your limb, a piercing itch that you can't quite scratch.

"Query: so, how should we proceed?"

Use calculations to scan if anyone else is different/hurt/needs medical help.
That zombie with a sword in it's arm could probably use some help. He looks like he's about to yank that sucker right out, and that might be unpleasant for him. The burned elf is nowhere to be found, Cho Ja hasn't said a thing in a while, and Mordred has a look in his eye that you don't exactly like. And a new knife he seems rather protective of. As for if anyone else is different - well, you overload a little. You should probably not try to use calculations for a while. That one hurt.

Solam

Remove the machete from my arm, drop it with other loot
You yank the machete out, but your arm is unresponsive and inoperable. You can flex your fingers and wiggle your hand, and you can shrug your shoulder and move it up and down, butfrom mid bicep to wrist, you have no control. it doesn't hurt, because you are dead, but what else is new?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 08, 2016, 09:20:21 am »

Think Arileth, think! We're lost, being surrounded by giggling things. I thinks wez north easts of our friendssssss. Wez have to go souths and westssss Try to find which direction is south and west and wander that way , stopping after 3 hours to make a fire and shelter.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2016, 11:57:45 pm »

((Will make larger post tomorrow.  Just posting now to get Comrade's allowance.))

<Ugh, these aimless idiots... if you won't direct them, I will.  They require a leader, before they get themselves killed and render this mission far more difficult>

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2016, 12:03:07 am »

Roll to notice the arrogant bastard in the knife.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2016, 03:22:56 am »

<I don't know where to take them from here, if you wish to take over, guide this vessel we share and speak for me.>
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 37