Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 141261 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm: Chapter IV, Round XV (10/10, 0 On Waitlist)
« Reply #1440 on: October 02, 2017, 08:42:12 am »

Grrrrr...
Drone fire on Herzog, have it unload as many bullets as possible!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: October 02, 2017, 01:23:56 pm »

Yo, I'm back from my hiatus but I don't feel like rejoining. I'll be fine with watching this for now, keep me as an NPC.

*Thumb-up motion*

"What... why? After what you've done, why do they protect you?!"

Should I get a new article for a player kill? Anyways, attack Herzog again with same technique.

Because of my wording from Hawk's situation (and someone else's before his, I recall), that only occurs when two Warriors are on different sides. Killing The Moonlit Shadow, for example, would get you an article as he has clearly turned to the side of an Anti-Hero. He isn't on your side. NRDL still was, his motivation and personal stance on the dilemma is different.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 02, 2017, 02:00:05 pm »

I love how we have three people all dedicating their entire turn to killing Herzog. We're basically leaving the winner up to chance.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 02, 2017, 04:20:53 pm »

Not seeing any sign of an aircraft, and seeing a bunch of people starting to attack Herzog, I did the one thing I could do, I used my power of Direction to make any bullets shot at Herzog go back to the one who fired at them. I wasn't just going to let him die, and least, not yet, and definitely not by someone else.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 02, 2017, 08:58:48 pm »

((Ahh Blake! That's new, right? Hyped for v5 :D))

It most certainly is, man. And I am so excited for V5. Also, really excited for BlazBlue: Cross Tage Battle. And we should be getting a Yang Trailer, too. All in all, pretty hype month.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: October 03, 2017, 02:08:45 am »

Shit really sorry I missed this somehow.

Escape the mansion and find the others.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: October 05, 2017, 08:45:44 pm »

...y'know what? Liquidize Herzog with a remix of "I'll Stop the World and Melt With You" by Modern English.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: October 06, 2017, 01:21:24 am »

Lord Lemonpie will jump down towards Herzog. Whilst parachuting, he will charge his briefcase, to slam of down and summon the ethereal judge on landing.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: October 06, 2017, 04:47:51 pm »

*bump for High Tyrol and BiggerFish, assuming the latter's computer is working.*

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: October 14, 2017, 12:24:18 pm »

I sadly don't have time for this Game anymore. I Might have time next spring but for now I would like to withdraw from the Game.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: October 18, 2017, 09:59:53 am »

Oh, okay. I guess next turn is GigaGiant's debut, too. It's also entirely possible Herzog will die next turn, but that's a chance this kind of mode is willing to take.

New turn will come soon. I don't know when exactly, but it won't be too long a wait.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 25, 2017, 10:32:49 am »

Sorry about the wait, guys. Things keep coming up. I'll at least start it up and W.I.P it today, if not finish it and post it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 25, 2017, 01:58:30 pm »

"...Well.  This is happening."

Uh...I don't even know what's going on.  Try to stop people from killing eachother?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:01:12 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: November 05, 2017, 12:36:50 pm »

Chapter IV: Herzog
Elimination
Round XVI: The World Keeps Turning
Herzog's Manor/Hideout, Close to the Abisko Research Station, Sweden
Early Evening, Fully Cloudy, 7/23/2016

All at once, several warriors make their way over to Herzog's crumpled form, his sad eyes still holding a fixated gaze on his attackers. Dolosus Doleus, seemingly undeterred by his quickly regenerating wounds, raises his Desert Eagle up to Herzog. "Die, worm.", he growls, as Failbird walks up with his drone. Pointing to Herzog, he gets the drone to open up his cannon. And as gunshots sound, Herzog closes his eyes and waits for the inevitable. Or at least, it would have been inevitable, if not for a certain Pirate who's hand is raised up to the situation. [8 v 3] [1 v 1] The bullets from the Deagle hang in the air, confusing Dolosus for a second, before they suddenly turn right around and slam right into Dolosus's chest and good arm. He gasps and growls as he is reduced to sitting on the ground. Joanna doesn't even have to do anything as the Drone's gun suddenly jams, unable to make the attack.

Unfortunately, the power of Misdirection doesn't work for melee attacks. "What... why? After what you've done, why do they protect you?!", Fallacy of Urist shouts, before raising his bats up. "DON'T!" is Bigger Fish's sudden yell. But it's too late. [2+2+2+2 v 1] The sheer power slams through Herzog's raised arm, and thus, that's what Fallacy targets. After his is finished, pieces of Herzog's left arm are strewn about the battlefield. Pale, and weak, a stiff breeze could probably finish off the wounded man, who is too damaged to speak.

[1] With machine like grace, Person races back out of the basement [1 v 4], dodging a large piece of wood that was coming straight for his metal skull. [4] He rushes out of the blaze, landing on the grass with his outfit catching fire. He turns his head to see a dead NRDL, and a gathering of Warriors.

OceanSoul, rolling her eyes lightly, steps forward herself. She raises her keyboard and begins to play a Liquidizing remix of "I'll Stop the World and Melt With You" by Modern English. [10 v 1] With a loud strum on the keys, magical energy suddenly radiates out of the machine. In seconds, flesh begins melting from Herzog. He does not scream, and there is little fanfare besides the music. Once the song is over, the man is now a puddle in the grass, his suit falling apart around him. The sheer magical energy, however, threatens to backfire on her. [3] She is unable to contain it, and she feels a pain unlike anything she has felt before. As the keyboard clatters to the ground, she looks down to realize, in her horror, that both of her arms had melted off.
OceanSoul has killed Herzog! OceanSoul has won!

A helicopter flies down, and Logan "Jaws" Sawyer is the only one to get out, walking over to the damaged young woman. "I don't suppose you know the drill, yet, so I'll keep this brief. You can either wish to affect the next match, affect the "mode" of the challenge, you can give them all specific articles, etc. Wish for a specific place, carry over some articles, basically, whatever you want is now yours.

Well, Chapter IV is finally over. Chapter V will come after the next Lore Update following the finale.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: November 05, 2017, 01:23:42 pm »

*Glares at OceanSoul*

"Kill stealer. Bah, humbug."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 106