Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Airspeed Velocity of a unladen European swallow?

24 miles an hour
- 5 (55.6%)
16 miles an hour
- 1 (11.1%)
32 miles an hour
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [7/8, Turn 4.5]  (Read 27885 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

((Yes the loli's mission of kindness and unity shall succeed!))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(people seem to be fond of tempting fate.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

((My luck is ussaly pretty good so eh.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

"GAH!  FUCK YOU!  The hell was that for?!"

Walk towards the encampment, spouting obscenities the entire time.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 11:47:33 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

"GAH!  FUCK YOU!"

Charge these bastards.
(excuse me, but take a moment. You intend to charge at a fort of 30strong soldiers, armed with bows and arrows, with nothing but your bare hands. now take a deep breath in, and concider just how bad your luck could be.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

"GAH!  FUCK YOU!"

Charge these bastards.
(excuse me, but take a moment. You intend to charge at a fort of 30strong soldiers, armed with bows and arrows, with nothing but your bare hands. now take a deep breath in, and concider just how bad your luck could be.)

Grrr, fiiiiiine  ::)

I'll change it to something slightly less suicidal.  Just slightly.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Denied because loincloth
Denied because Gray is better for stealth
Denied because origin point would stick you in the middle of hell and kill you instantly

(Accepted, but please keep in mind I am going to start you off in the copper desert. The Ralao mountains are unexplored and home to some very powerful creatures.)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Sure! :D I intended to start in the Copper Desert <3)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Denied because loincloth
Denied because Gray is better for stealth
Denied because origin point would stick you in the middle of hell and kill you instantly

(Accepted, but please keep in mind I am going to start you off in the copper desert. The Ralao mountains are unexplored and home to some very powerful creatures.)
(It would be a nice occasion to make someone explore the mountains. The character seems purposefully equipped to undertake a journey through the mountain, I say why not.
I will send you what can be found in the Ralao Mountains in a pm))

edit: Coolrune206 is a ninja. Damnit stealth mechanics

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I can't tell but I think you just made a funny joke.

Probably.)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Hm. A task for another time. Now then..."

Wesley begins to brainstorm ways of killing(or hypnotizing) a plains carver. All the while gathering herbs that might be useful for his idea.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

Hmmm, despite being fool of miscreants, this town is surprisingly peaceful, and the Lord has not revealed me anything. This must mean I must stay on the main course and focus on my current duty.

Go back to the tent and rest a bit. This is a boring place to be THE ANGRY FIST OF GOD in.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 3: For better or worse.
> Oh, so it's hungry, huh? Keep Mindfraying it. One thing I've learned is that if you eat too much, them's the brakes.
Spoiler: Headache... (click to show/hide)

Use Captive Audience on myself to try and cut the vines.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

can you take me out for a walk in the forest?
Ask guard for assistance in walking in the forest.
Spoiler: Cuteness overload (click to show/hide)

((Haha Fallacy tried to initiate an enlightenment trip.))

Daji is terrified, but still trying to feint his servility. He doesn't know how long he will be able to maintain a semblance of control over the beetle. What will happen after ?

((What is happening ? What should I do ? I don't want to die...))

For now, calmly analyze the situation. How many beetles are there ? Try to suggest the worker under my influence to tell the workers everything is alright and that they can leave him alone with me.

"GAH!  FUCK YOU!  The hell was that for?!"

Walk towards the encampment, spouting obscenities the entire time.

"Hm. A task for another time. Now then..."

Wesley begins to brainstorm ways of killing(or hypnotizing) a plains carver. All the while gathering herbs that might be useful for his idea.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hmmm, despite being fool of miscreants, this town is surprisingly peaceful, and the Lord has not revealed me anything. This must mean I must stay on the main course and focus on my current duty.

Go back to the tent and rest a bit. This is a boring place to be THE ANGRY FIST OF GOD in.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nice job adding Vanessa to Hertomal bodyguards !))

Soothing. Serene. There is also a feeling of breaking free of the limits of the ego. It is strange. Furthermore, he doesn't feel like resorting to murder to escape. -murder ? Those are just mons...-

His thoughts are messy. But a part of his mind is screaming to get away. He decides to listen to this part.

Tell the Worker under my influence to make a run for it along with me. Run for your life.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16