Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 177254 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 8: Spare One Milliner EM [22/30]
« Reply #1275 on: May 09, 2016, 04:13:41 pm »

''Munroe never did me any harm and I See the entire action as barbaric and unlawful. ''

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: May 09, 2016, 04:14:17 pm »

>What is this madness.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: May 09, 2016, 04:16:08 pm »

''Munroe never did me any harm and I See the entire action as barbaric and unlawful. ''
"The mental gymnastics it takes to get to that conclusion is trophy worthy"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: May 09, 2016, 04:17:50 pm »

"Well, out of thin air you start to attack a god, just because of accusations and an essence "steal" if you want to call it that. Apparently, thoughtless self-justice is considered lawful around your parts then?"
Survey the lands of Gnu, gather information on amount of settlements and their sizes. Also if not to strainful to the one that calculates, find out the numbers of the most prominent three settlements on Gnu.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:20:33 pm by Detoxicated »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: May 09, 2016, 04:19:25 pm »

"The mental gymnastics it takes to get to that conclusion is trophy worthy"

"Hardly. Mischief and I are the only two that have been - publicly, at any rate - affected by Munroe's actions, and I was attacking Munroe's creation, not him.

You and the others attacking him are just opportunists."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: May 09, 2016, 04:25:14 pm »

"I must honour your outspoken words, and must have missed that you certaily only attacked his creation. Still standing on my earlier point though, you all should not have acted so immediately. Out of my stomach I say, merely attacking a god out of thin air on unsolid grounds is a graver crime than the destruction of the "property" of another god or the facilitation of resources of a god as well. So those gods should see if they do not want to turn themselves in and revive the god, or be marked as cruel opportunists."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: May 09, 2016, 04:29:31 pm »

"Well, out of thin air you start to attack a god, just because of accusations and an essence "steal" if you want to call it that. Apparently, thoughtless self-justice is considered lawful around your parts then?"
Survey the lands of Gnu, gather information on amount of settlements and their sizes. Also if not to strainful to the one that calculates, find out the numbers of the most prominent three settlements on Gnu.

"I support the attack because of the mass murders of the news boys. Also how do we know he won't do what he's done in the future?"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1282 on: May 09, 2016, 04:31:30 pm »

"Amusing that you would use that justification but not apply the same thoughts to the numerous gods of chaos among the group."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: May 09, 2016, 04:36:32 pm »

"I support the attack because of the mass murders of the news boys. Also how do we know he won't do what he's done in the future?"

"This coming from the one who has created things to actively hunt the worshippers of another god."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: May 09, 2016, 04:37:15 pm »

"Stop this at once vultures!"

Use 1 essence to protect Munroe and another1 essence to teleport the elephant men away from Elea. (I give up. Sorry Munroe)

"Sorry I cant sacrifice more dearie."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:32:08 pm by Ama »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: May 09, 2016, 04:55:44 pm »

"Munr03...n3v3r...m4ss...murd3r3d...n3ws...b0ys..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: May 09, 2016, 04:59:17 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
((Is it a rule to colour it in red or is that just the culture of this game?))
((No, I just do it because I feel like it.))
Proposal:
All unwarranted destructive action by a god towards mortals that are not of its creation is forbidden. Breaking this rule may lead to sanctions that are to be determined at a later time. Two deities other than the actor publicly supporting the action warrants it.
Oppose
"Back in my day, one resolved things by hitting each other in the face with an axe.
If some did something one did not like, one hacked at them with an axe until they stopped.
"
Face Axe: Propose that there is no punishment for attacking mortals, but that one should expect retaliation from the owners.
Oppose Face Axe

"I dislike both of these for different reasons but shall abstain on the first."

Propose disputes be resolved via direct combat between gods. No battles on populated planets/moons.

Use 5E to Smite Munroe out of existence by pelting him with coconuts.

"We cannot tolerate the burning of buildings and likely death of mortals for a verbal slight on a god."

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:38:21 pm by Vgray »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: May 09, 2016, 05:14:20 pm »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

The sun goddess, normally so bright, seems very...resigned. Mournful, even.

"I am...sorry, Munroe. I have not the power to save you. Not when Isgon seems ready to smite if it appears you might not fall from this. But I can try to save a part of you, at least. A memory, if I cannot prevent your death entire."

Spend 2E to safeguard Neumann, and allow them to retreat to safe harbor.
If they wish, they may take refuge in Pyrrhus, my newly created afterlife plane. It's rather undefined at the moment, I'm afraid, though it's quite warm, and both plane and landscape respond to emotions.
Ask Jhaniz to aid Neumann in their escape/fight, and should he, the essence will safeguard him from divine attack as well.
Spend 1E to protect Munroe.
((Jeezus Christ Vgray))

"I...I need to sit down..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: May 09, 2016, 05:16:33 pm »

"This coming from the one who has created things to actively hunt the worshippers of another god."

"Those worshippers are actually dangerous"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: May 09, 2016, 05:21:27 pm »

"Those worshippers are actually dangerous"

"Then teach your races to defend themselves against them. You have no right to eliminate another god's income because you disagree with their methods."

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 135