Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176496 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 3.5: Rise of the Secondborn [20/30]
« Reply #960 on: May 04, 2016, 12:19:38 am »

Propose Hybrid Sphere Discounts: Gods get a 10% discount on actions related to one of their spheres, unless the action is related to all of their spheres, in which case it is instead a 25% discount.

Oppose.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 04, 2016, 12:31:11 am »

[Charon, Protector of Creation; Immortality/Music]

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]
("Sorry Charon! I'm not trying to specifically block your proposals, I just have problems with these ones...you've been really quite sensible so far, it's not even that they're silly, just little things, really darling I'd love to stay friends.")

NO PROBLEM WITH AN OPINION HELD.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SUPPORT

"My, that was tiring...I suppose I'll have to see whether my traits pass muster to create those I desire, as well...speaking of which, would anyone mind terribly much if I were to recruit from among their dead for something? Nothing that would be terrible, mind. At least in my opinion."
THAT WHICH SLEEPS IS NOT DEAD. I SEEK THEM AS WELL, DANCER. FAIR TO SHARE, I WOULD HOPE?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:32:46 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #962 on: May 04, 2016, 12:32:56 am »

"Only the willing souls, and they must be allowed to reenter the cycle of reincarnation if they will."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: May 04, 2016, 12:33:34 am »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

"Filling the world with hyper-powerful minions at basically no cost isn't abuse?"
"I would scarcely call the current creations hyper-powerful. Besides, they're only the one or two. It's not like we're using them to slaughter each other's creations yet, after all. No, if you want hyper-powerful, allow me to demonstrate."

The goddess sweeps a hand down towards the planet, and the sun flares massively. The flare nearly reaches the planet, though the world itself seems mostly unaffected by this, besides the startlement it might have caused. In the wake, however, a small spark burns it's way through the atmosphere, touching down upon Axt's sword hilt. A lithe being, of flame, heat, and unbridled energy It jumps off the sword quickly, and the lava near it speeds up and brightens, cooling surfaces melting once again.

Create the first Deiva, who will be known as Jhaniz. Has the following Traits: Non-Sapient, Not Alive, Flight, Strength, Endurance+1, Dexterity+1, Intelligence, Innate Magic+4, Magic Ability+1, Martial Arts+2

Innate Magic Ability: A creature of inferno and tempest, Jhaniz is tied to heat, fire, and light. Being made of fire, he is for all practical purposes immune to it, and has a very powerful aura of heat surrounding him that can only be dimmed, never quite turned off, as well as powerful fire magic. He can overuse these, however, and is weakened outside of sunlight. While he has no need to eat, sleep, or breathe, he draws energy from the sun and from the core of the planets, and heals himself via soaking in this energy and/or heat.. Also, Jhaniz is self-aware, he just lacks the soul truly required to give worship.
(Generic traits with flavor separate! So there! :P)

0.001*5*1.5*1.5*3*3*1.5*13.6*3*3=9.29475E

THAT WHICH SLEEPS IS NOT DEAD. I SEEK THEM AS WELL, DANCER. FAIR TO SHARE, I WOULD HOPE?
"Of course, Charon dear! I only need a few. Not all of them, by any means. I just need a few people to dance with, is all. And to keep Jhaniz company."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:37:55 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 04, 2016, 12:37:24 am »

Create the first Deiva, who will be known as Jhaniz. Born Has the following Traits: Non-Sapient, Not Alive, Flight, Strength, Endurance+1, Dexterity+1, Intelligence, Innate Magic+4, Magic Ability+1, Martial Arts+2
IMPRESSIVE. HOWEVER IT MUST BE NOTED, THAT IT RELIES ON TRAITS NOT ACCEPTED. IT CANNOT EXIST.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 04, 2016, 12:39:19 am »

"Since forbidding making singular powerful creatures isn't going to pass, i might as well make one."
Spoiler: Ruh'mia (click to show/hide)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: May 04, 2016, 12:40:48 am »

Create the first Deiva, who will be known as Jhaniz. Born Has the following Traits: Non-Sapient, Not Alive, Flight, Strength, Endurance+1, Dexterity+1, Intelligence, Innate Magic+4, Magic Ability+1, Martial Arts+2
IMPRESSIVE. HOWEVER IT MUST BE NOTED, THAT IT RELIES ON TRAITS NOT ACCEPTED. IT CANNOT EXIST.
"Yet! If the traits pass, he will come to be, no?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 04, 2016, 12:45:43 am »

YES. AND MUCH MERRIMENT WILL COME.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #968 on: May 04, 2016, 12:48:01 am »

((Are you even trying to hide the fact that all your creations are touhou characters))
"Oh, for the love of..."
Create a mighty stone golem in Ascald's own likeness, armed with sword and bow. It is massive and highly resilient, but nonsentient, with the instruction of protecting the Keardai and destroying anything that threatens them.
Traits:
Strength 4
Agility 1
Endurance 4
Not Alive
Rune Magic
Nonsentient
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: May 04, 2016, 12:50:53 am »

Charon chuckles as the gods create their divine superweapons out in the open. He then gathers his own Creations not-so super weapons and gives them each an insrument, before playing a tune for the enjoyment (or terror) of the mortals below.

THE AGE OF TITANS COME AS IT HAS BEFORE. FIRST COMES THE LAUGHTER THEN THERE'S THE TEARS.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:53:55 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 04, 2016, 12:54:47 am »

((Are you even trying to hide the fact that all your creations are touhou characters))
((No, not really, though i do have a idea for a race that is completely unrelated that i will make....eventually.))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 04, 2016, 02:04:51 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: May 04, 2016, 03:10:31 am »

((I hope I did this right.))

Nephet's

Adnaloy's
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:23:06 am by JayceReinhardt »
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: May 04, 2016, 03:16:23 am »

((Unless my math is way off, there's no realistic way you're going to make 1000 Adnaloys. I would recommend doing the maths before trying to create a race.))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • ĩ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 4: March of the Titans [20/30]
« Reply #974 on: May 04, 2016, 04:25:13 am »

Tick 4: March of the Titans

Isgon has created around 650 Conditors on Ka, encouraging them to develop the land. (Isgon: -10E)

Atian has created 1500 more Draki (still only Strength). (Atian: -9E)

((Atian: Confirm upgrading the existing Draki to append the trait Intelligent+1 for 2E? This will result in death!))

Atian's attempt to create Chaos magic has been nullified by the excessive opposition.

Charon has toured the lands with a Cacophony of one, introducing many different genres of music to the existing mortals and various interested gods. (Charon: -1E) Xenia makes sure to distribute fruit to the attendees. (Xenia: -1E)

Urthon has granted the Stalker a terrifying vision of light, turning him away from seeking it. Additionally, Urthon has blessed the black smoker Urtchothon, making it the holiest Urthonite site, and founded the Tenebite Order for the priest who dedicated the vent, making sure to teach the first member(s) of the Order about cultivation of ocean plants and stoneworking.

The Everymind, noticing the extinction of the first generic humanoids, has created another 500 of them, presumably keeping a closer eye on them.

Zurion has created Arkoun, a medium node of Discipline, in the center of Gnu. Zurion has also taught the Turtleonies about the Discipline of Ley and various useful technologies and given them Turtses, transport turtles. Finally, Zurion has taught them about proper worship and introduced traveller shrines. (Zurion: -4E)

Ascald has introduced basic stoneworking and metalworking to the settled Keardai.

Charon has created Thadeon, assigned to devour ??Hapsburg?? and Axotyl, assigned to teach Rune magic to mortals and eat the uppity. (Charon: -1E)

Zurion has created the three exceptional turtles Rimrack, Snattukh, and Rittlesnip to maintain Arkoun. (Zurion: -2E)

Xenia Satis has begun assembling a chronicle of the origins of the world for followers.

Charon has created three more great servants to help the mortals, Higante, Ifrig, and Voldrom

((Kyuu: Confirm spending 18E on Ruh'mi? This will lead to death!))

Charon gathers his band together and continues spreading music.

((Dyastopia: Confirm spending 9E or 29E on Nephets or Adnatoys?))

Zurion listens to prayers:
   Turtleone Dove: "The Conditors request food for their temple of knowledge"
   Turtleone Swimmer: "Could you tell the strange people in the magic pool to leave?"

Axt listens for prayers and hears nothing too distinct from the sun.

No one this Tick qualified for influence income, will recheck next Tick. (max. worship income to qualify: -0.3E/t)

Suspended actions
(Mostly due to unknown/unavailable traits)
Axt: Crete 17 droplets (also here) (cost likely negligible (base of 0.068), in stasis to maintain some semblance to the rule of law)
Kyuu: Create 1000 Telrac (also here)
Vir: Create 5000 tier one stone dragons
Vir: Create 1000 Mimics on Ka
Sollia: Create Jhannis the Delva
Ascald: Create a stone golem to protect the Keardai

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Council resolutions
Spoiler: Council resolutions (click to show/hide)

Likely to pass
Spoiler: Likely to pass (click to show/hide)

Other
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Traits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Failed (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Passed (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Added (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 135