Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176591 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 6: A Pre-Magical Age [22/30]
« Reply #1125 on: May 06, 2016, 05:34:06 pm »

I Create 4000 Cemreig.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: May 06, 2016, 09:40:42 pm »

I create an afterlife called Malakathium. It is a paradise for all its inhabitants. (0E)

I create a human soul. (0.003E) I kill it. This experiment is to see if souls can be killed by simple action and if so to see what happens when a soul is killed.

I create 1,000 human souls that will dwell in Malakathium and worship me. (3E) This experiment is to see if souls in an afterlife can provide worship Essence to their god.

I create 1,000 human souls. (3E) I consume the souls for Essence. This experiment is to see if souls can be directly translated to Essence through consumption.

I create 1 human at the bottom of the ocean. (0.003E) When the human inevitably and immediately perishes due to the extreme pressure, I will watch its soul as it goes to my afterlife. This experiment has no directed aim and is just to see what happens.

I look at my soul and the other gods' souls. This experiment is to see if gods have souls and if their souls are different compared to human souls and each-other.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 04:38:50 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1127 on: May 06, 2016, 09:42:53 pm »

((Sentients have a base 4E per 1000 cost, js))
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: May 06, 2016, 09:45:06 pm »

((Sentients have a base 4E per 1000 cost, js))
1.2.3a: It will cost 1 essance for 1000 creatures so if the essance gain proposal is passed then it will be easier for there to be more then 1 essance gained per turn.

Repeal C5.1: The base cost of 5,000 traitless creatures cost 5E, and traits multiply the price.

CNCL001.021: 1,000 non-mundane creatures have a base cost of 1E. The creatures are non-mundane because they can have traits added.

Hybrid Sphere Discounts: Gods get a 10% discount on actions related to one of their spheres, unless the action is related to all of their spheres, in which case it is instead a 25% discount.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1129 on: May 06, 2016, 09:50:22 pm »

B00m! 1.A: Creating a worshippable race costs 4E for 1000. This proposal removes all proposals stating that it costs 1E for 1000.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: May 06, 2016, 10:01:46 pm »

((This is what Andres does; you will get exasperated and probably not used to it))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 06, 2016, 10:02:19 pm »

B00m! 1.A: Creating a worshippable race costs 4E for 1000. This proposal removes all proposals stating that it costs 1E for 1000.
((Those other proposals should really be removed, then. Changed my actions.))

((This is what Andres does; you will get exasperated and probably not used to it))
((:())

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: May 06, 2016, 10:07:21 pm »

I create an afterlife called Malakathium. It is a paradise for all its inhabitants. (0E)

I create a human soul. (0.003E) I kill it. This experiment is to see if souls can be killed by simple action and if so to see what happens when a soul is killed.

I create 1,000 human souls that will dwell in Malakathium and worship me. (3E) This experiment is to see if souls in an afterlife can provide worship Essence to their god.

I create 1,250 human souls. (4E) I consume the souls for Essence. This experiment is to see if souls can be directly translated to Essence through consumption.

I create 1 human at the bottom of the ocean. (0.003E) When the human inevitably and immediately perishes due to the extreme pressure, I will watch its soul as it goes to my afterlife. This experiment has no directed aim and is just to see what happens.

I look at my soul and the other gods' souls. This experiment is to see if gods have souls and if their souls are different compared to human souls and each-other.

"Th3se...ar3...all...p0intless...m0ron...w3...control...all...th3se...fact0rs...h3re...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: May 06, 2016, 10:10:00 pm »

"Th3se...ar3...all...p0intless...m0ron...w3...control...all...th3se...fact0rs...h3re...."
"What will the results of these experiments be, then?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: May 06, 2016, 10:11:22 pm »

"What3ver...w3...hav3...d3cided...0n...."

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: May 06, 2016, 10:16:53 pm »

I create 1,250 human souls. (4E) I consume the souls for Essence. This experiment is to see if souls can be directly translated to Essence through consumption.

"Welcome New Goddess! I am Urthon, or Urnoth if you prefer, God of Secrets and Darkness, although the World hasn't quite matured enough for me to make much of the former."

As soon as Malakath's Ocean Bottom Experiment concludes Urthon vaporizes the Human Bones, If the Abyssal Shades knew of the existence of Surface-Dwellers their isolation could be compromised.

Urnoth examines the progress of the Abyssal Shade City of Urtchathon, and causes several flashy Darkness-Based Miracles to bolster the Faith of the Abyssal Shades.

Urthon shows the Abyssal Shades how to harden their weapons and tools using Thermal Heat Vents, He also grants the Patriarchs of the Five Largest Shade Tribes dreams of Conquering the entirety of the Abyssal Plain. He then lessens the Nomadic instincts of some isolated Tribe-Shades and inspires them to settle down and create stationary Farming Villages.

"Munroe! Show some Courtesy to the newcomer, after all, She's only just arrived! I barely understand the Proposal System after Centuries of studying it."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: May 06, 2016, 10:19:12 pm »

"What have you decided on?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: May 06, 2016, 10:52:12 pm »

"Munroe! Show some Courtesy to the newcomer, after all, She's only just arrived! I barely understand the Proposal System after Centuries of studying it."

"Murn03...lacks...this...c0nc3pt...."

"What have you decided on?"

"M4ny...things...0n3...0f...th3...g0ds...ar0und...h3r3...pr0bably...wr0t3...th3m...d0wn...."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: May 06, 2016, 11:04:18 pm »

"Welcome New Goddess! I am Urthon, or Urnoth if you prefer, God of Secrets and Darkness, although the World hasn't quite matured enough for me to make much of the former."
((I didn't see this post before. Sorry about that.))
"Hello, Urthon. I am Malakath, Goddess of Souls."

"M4ny...things...0n3...0f...th3...g0ds...ar0und...h3r3...pr0bably...wr0t3...th3m...d0wn...."
"I see..."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:14:40 pm by Andres »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: May 06, 2016, 11:15:38 pm »

((I didn't see this post before. Sorry about that.))
"Hello, Urthon. I am Malakath, Goddess of Souls."

"Murn03...lacks...this...c0nc3pt...."
"I see..."

((It's OK, I usually have to read through half a dozen or so ninja-posts every-time I post something in this Thread.))

"I am pleased to make your acquaintance. A Goddess of Souls you say? Perhaps we could collaborate on something later, I have a few ideas."
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 135