Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175350 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 10: Seize the Day!
« Reply #1470 on: May 11, 2016, 09:54:38 pm »

[glow=green]"Ascald questions the necessity of laying out each and every individual school, application, and spell of each of the existing varieties of magic, and suggests that this may be producing unnecessary clutter."

YOU OFFER A GOOD POINT.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: May 11, 2016, 09:55:09 pm »

"I meant it as a way for gods to be creative and create subschools themselves. So gods could represent their magical culture. The sphere of turtle is very alien to most, and this way I can make clear in what direction this goes, and also it gives everyone a pool of ideas. I do not intend to weaponize these, the mortals will do it though. I want to watch and see what happens when the gods finally let some magic loose, or come up with a sustainable magic system paralel to the nodes."
[glow=green]"Ascald questions the necessity of laying out each and every individual school, application, and spell of each of the existing varieties of magic, and suggests that this may be producing unnecessary clutter."

YOU OFFER A GOOD POINT.
"Indeed he does, I wanted to make clear what I meant, maybe I need to change the words a bit. Maybe you like this wording more:

Spoiler: Subschool Proposal 1.1 (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 09:59:23 pm by Detoxicated »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: May 11, 2016, 11:52:49 pm »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

Spoiler: Positions (click to show/hide)

Give Sollia 2E.

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE YOURSELF SO LOW.
"I...I know, dearest. I'm sorry, I just get caught up in the moment! You know how it is. I've been so tired lately. I'm feeling a bit better now, though, I'll try to be a bit more responsible again from now on. Can you forgive me?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: May 12, 2016, 02:26:52 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
"Ascald questions the necessity of laying out each and every individual school, application, and spell of each of the existing varieties of magic, and suggests that this may be producing unnecessary clutter."
"Speaking of schools of magic, would one support mine? Weapon Enchanting is a crucial step to making powerful weapons."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 12, 2016, 02:37:46 am »

Support Weapon Enchanting, Divamancy, Pyromancy, and Discipline of Soul.

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: May 12, 2016, 05:57:14 am »

In the Court of Judgement, Luuc creates a tiny node of Judgement (1E). Departed souls will be attracted to this node, if they worship Luuc, or another God if that God has given permission for their worshiper's souls to pass through the Court of Judgement and possibly be sentenced to Retribution. The node will judge the soul based on it's actions in it's last life. If it was kind, selfless and generally being a nice person and helping others, it will be reincarnated as soon as possible, but if the soul was cruel, selfish and generally being a bad person and harming others (physically or mentally) it will be detained for Retribution.

"Let it be known that the Underworld is partially functional!"

Luuc uses essence to excavate and stabilize a second, much larger cavern chamber of the Underworld.

((EDIT: Removed potential argument causing statements, and fixed typo.))
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:03:38 am by Fiery_Death »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: May 12, 2016, 06:04:38 am »

being a bad person
((To everyone that's not Fiery_Death: please for the love of God let's not have us or our gods argue morality. Please.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: May 12, 2016, 06:43:31 am »

"Highly interesting node, fellow god. What exactly is this thing you speak about, this retribution? How does it function, and what do YOU gain from it? Also if I let followers of mine pass it what do I gain from it?"
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 06:46:27 am by Detoxicated »

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: May 12, 2016, 07:01:28 am »

The exact retribution I have not yet defined, for I am unsure of the amount of Essence it's implementation will cost me, as well as the cost of the larger cavern I have created. I have some ideas about it, but I don't want to bring myself into a dangerous state by putting it in place. For the moment, the cruel, selfish souls will get to meander around the Underworld.

The creation of this judgement system is a result of the combination of both my spheres. I wish to see those who have lived in this bubble judged of their actions during their life.The punishment is to deter people from harming others, as I also wish to see the mortals live in peace and progress.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: May 12, 2016, 07:20:05 am »

"I am too weak as of now to help you now, but I wish for my followers to walk through the underworld and hone their discipline until they are reborn. Could you create something like that? A place where the most disciplined are rewarded with even greater feats to acquire there, to advance in soul?"

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: May 12, 2016, 07:34:54 am »

"I am too weak as of now to help you now, but I wish for my followers to walk through the underworld and hone their discipline until they are reborn. Could you create something like that? A place where the most disciplined are rewarded with even greater feats to acquire there, to advance in soul?"

"I feel that something could be done to reward those who are disciplined, and others who have preoved most worthy of such reward. I will think on it, and may require your assistance to make such a thing happen when the time comes."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: May 12, 2016, 07:41:29 am »

"Certainly."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: May 12, 2016, 02:38:01 pm »

"REPORTER FINDS FLAW IN VOTING SYSTEM."

Proposal:
All proposals must be on the proposalog for at least one full Tick before they can resolve (pass or fail), so that all Council members have a chance to vote on them.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: May 12, 2016, 02:53:09 pm »

"REPORTER FINDS FLAW IN VOTING SYSTEM."

Proposal:
All proposals must be on the proposalog for at least one full Tick before they can resolve (pass or fail), so that all Council members have a chance to vote on them.
oppose sometimes you need to act imediately

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: May 12, 2016, 03:02:27 pm »

"If you need to act immediately, act immediately, but don't pull the Council into it. The Council is for deliberate thought and careful decisions by all of us, not hasty action by just a few."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 135