Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175354 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 16.0: To Jump in a Lake
« Reply #1740 on: May 21, 2016, 09:56:43 pm »

Charon spends 1E to assist Saukko.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: May 21, 2016, 10:13:59 pm »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

Oppose repealing Unusual Form Trait.
Support Sphere Discounts not applying to Nodes.
Support an Amended version of the 'interesting sites' proposal. Namely, that only the name and a phrase which gives an idea of the place are listed. Not a description or precise location.
Support interspecies relations census.
Support soul sphere not applying to creating just any old creature with a soul. Only creatures with especially important relations/connections to souls. As in a trait of some kind. One that makes them cost more, not less. That's how this works, buckyboy
Oppose Titan Creation, Job Traits, Builder, Miners, Soul Prison, Worthy Only, Acidic, and Sharpness

"Hmmm...would you like to work on something, Vulkus? Charon dear, would you mind terribly helping? I'd ask Malakath, but I'm afraid she probably doesn't like me very much, do you? What about you, Dorkār? I have an idea I'd like to try a very great deal. It will be far more fun with someone helping me out, however. Actually, that reminds me!"

The goddess steps down from her sun, shrinking down to the size of a mere mortal as she goes, flames cooling somewhat, just so that she doesn't incinerate everything around her. She meets with Jhaniz first.

"Darling, what do you think about getting out a bit? You know, travelling. Let me know about anything interesting you find, is all. After all, keeping you cooped up isn't good for anyone...remember me, alright? I'll be around."

She winks at her Deiva, twirling off. She would hear his reply regardless of her 'location' after all. She was a god.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: May 21, 2016, 10:39:02 pm »

Check up on the architect that i gave a vision to a while ago to see if that castle was built, also check on the Pelagic's
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: May 21, 2016, 10:59:57 pm »

PRAY TELL, DANCER.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: May 21, 2016, 11:59:55 pm »

Only creatures with especially important relations/connections to souls.
"All creatures have an especially important relation/connection to their souls. The Essence cost of creating a race of sapient creatures is entirely devoted to creating their souls. Creating their bodies costs absolutely nothing. I am a goddess of Souls, I should have a discount on the creation of souls."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: May 22, 2016, 12:04:06 am »

Only creatures with especially important relations/connections to souls.
"All creatures have an especially important relation/connection to their souls. The Essence cost of creating a race of sapient creatures is entirely devoted to creating their souls. Creating their bodies costs absolutely nothing."
"I'm afraid you would be incorrect, Malakath dear. The creation of simple flesh and blood is one thing. The creation of a form capable of holding sapience wrought in fire and steel is rather more difficult. The Mezhai have a far greater relationship to souls than simple humans. Humans barely pay any attention to their soul. It is like saying that all creatures have an especially important relation to the air they breathe. A meaningless statement. It isn't especially so if it applies to everyone, after all."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: May 22, 2016, 12:14:40 am »

"I'm afraid you would be incorrect, Malakath dear."
"I spent 4 Essence creating human souls. The Tick after, I gave them bodies for free and I began gaining Essence from their worship. Souls are not free, bodies are."

"Hypothetically, if bodies cost Essence, I wouldn't care. I only demand a sphere discount on the creation of souls. If creating humans cost 3E for the souls and 1E for the bodies, I would only expect to receive a discount for creating the souls; the bodies I would pay for fully. However, that is not the case. The entirety of their price is from the creation of their souls, therefore I should receive a discount when creating them."
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 12:17:32 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: May 22, 2016, 12:21:35 am »

"I am fully aware of what occurred. You are still, however, incorrect. If you believe that your discount applies to souls that are particularly special, I would not fault you. But creatures are not simply souls, regardless of what your experiments may lead you to believe. The creation of the souls should, indeed, have granted you more than you might have otherwise been able to create. And should you make a unique creation tied to souls, I would support you readily in this regard. But your discount applies no more than mine does, despite the soul being the spring from which Passion pours."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: May 22, 2016, 12:27:08 am »

PRAY TELL, DANCER.
"To put it simply: I wish a troupe of dancers, who might travel the worlds and seek out all those finest things, inspiring mortals and enacting my desires. I favor creations of bronze and flame, and to bind the spirits of those I deem worthy to the vessels they will live in is a job you might be best suited for, love."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1749 on: May 22, 2016, 12:29:33 am »

"Anyone care to join me in spicing the world up a bit?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: May 22, 2016, 12:32:06 am »

Support Builder trait.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: May 22, 2016, 12:35:27 am »

"I already have, at least im my own way, and would you all please take the time to vote on these proposals i made earlier?"
Proposals for Artifact traits: Acidic 2.0 3.0 and 5.0 respectively,The first level of this trait means in the case of a weapon whoever is cut by it will feel a painful burning feeling in the wound the second level would actually have the person hit have there flesh burn away for a few seconds and the third level of this trait would mean anyone who is hit would have there flesh burn away to the bone making it extremely useful against lightly armored targets

Sharpness 2.3 3.5 5.0 The weapon is sharper then normal and can cut through things most swords can not at level one this would be able to cut through a unarmored man with ease and able to with a hard enough blow cut through copper level two it would be able to cut through bronze and copper easily and with a strong enough strike iron and at level three cut through iron and all weaker materials easily and with a strong enough strike cut through steel. cannot be used with traits that make the weapon as weaker.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: May 22, 2016, 12:39:54 am »

"But creatures are not simply souls, regardless of what your experiments may lead you to believe."
"An interesting way of thinking."

"But your discount applies no more than mine does, despite the soul being the spring from which Passion pours."
"Souls are a requirement of an emotion? Have you confirmed this? Are there other emotions that require souls to exist?"
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 12:45:03 am by Andres »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: May 22, 2016, 12:41:23 am »

"I already have, at least im my own way, and would you all please take the time to vote on these proposals i made earlier?"
Proposals for Artifact traits: Acidic 2.0 3.0 and 5.0 respectively,The first level of this trait means in the case of a weapon whoever is cut by it will feel a painful burning feeling in the wound the second level would actually have the person hit have there flesh burn away for a few seconds and the third level of this trait would mean anyone who is hit would have there flesh burn away to the bone making it extremely useful against lightly armored targets

Sharpness 2.3 3.5 5.0 The weapon is sharper then normal and can cut through things most swords can not at level one this would be able to cut through a unarmored man with ease and able to with a hard enough blow cut through copper level two it would be able to cut through bronze and copper easily and with a strong enough strike iron and at level three cut through iron and all weaker materials easily and with a strong enough strike cut through steel. cannot be used with traits that make the weapon as weaker.

Saukko

Oppose
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: May 22, 2016, 12:51:30 am »

"You already opposed it Saukko, you cant oppose it again, i wanted people who didn't already vote on it to give there approval or disapproval."
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 135