Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180104 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Rest In Peace Thaddeus. 7/7
« Reply #195 on: June 14, 2016, 08:58:12 pm »

((Ah, right. Im'ma edit my action then.

@Spaz Kinda beat you to it on that one. Currently looking at various armaments and other goodies for the plane.))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:59:44 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 14, 2016, 09:01:52 pm »

((Ah, right. Im'ma edit my action then.

@Spaz Kinda beat you to it on that one. Currently looking at various armaments and other goodies for the plane.))
((cool, thank you, that will give me time to keep the plane in plane state))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2016, 11:18:07 pm »

right, so what sort of thing do you want for the plane? Machine guns? Cannons? ammo?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:09:19 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 15, 2016, 01:53:31 am »

right, so what sort of thing do you want for the plane? Machine guns? Cannons? ammo?
Plane wings sharp like katana.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 15, 2016, 06:29:20 am »

((Meh..machine guns and ammo I guess. Dunno if cannons will be useful right now. ))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 15, 2016, 08:00:51 am »

Well, if it's machine guns you want, the cheapest, ammo wise, is the .30 Browning which takes the same type of bullets as the rifle and the assault rifle. It's not as good as the .50 browning but it still packs some punch. The browning itself costs about 10 coins or about one parachute if the dealer has a surplus of Brownings. The ammo costs exactly the same as a standered round because it is a standered rifle round. They are however more poorly made and will cause problems with the gun if used in small arms.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:43:40 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 15, 2016, 12:11:22 pm »

"Oppa, Nikolai knows how to fly plane now! I mean, this plane in particular, Nikolai know how to fly plane before this."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 15, 2016, 05:27:05 pm »

((Hmm. Syv has a good point. What are my options as far as cannons go?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 15, 2016, 09:38:31 pm »

Try not to die, just....try and keep people from dieing and make sure Grue is okay. Find a nice collar for Grue buddy.
You would go racing towards the nearest sex shop to buy a collar, but you suddenly remember you have no money. You suppose that you could always steal one, but you somehow think that the spooks won't take kindly to the police being called on a privateer they are employing.

Thaddius furrows his brow in thought. Thaddius and Thaddeus were the only family they each had left, and they were pretty much each others best, and only, friend. And Thaddeus did like to think of himself as a privateer of sorts. So a privateer burial it will be.

"...hmm." 

I have my own parachute, right? And Mr. Dead Twin over there had his own, right? Privateer funeral it is. He might be my brother, but I'm not above saving some money by just dumping him out of the plane and keeping his parachute. Anyways, it's not like Mr. Dead Twin will mind(he would). Be sure to give him a good eulogy. And blame the others for his death.

Before all of that though, look for armaments/ammo for said armaments, or anything else the plane might need for 20 coins.

You look far and wide going into various shops and investigating a number of various cannons of wide ranging quality and caliber all are to expensive until you finally find a 15mm one within your price range. The smiling salesperson explains that it since it hasn't sold in 3 month and he needs the space for high quality 30mm cannon, he's being forced to sell it at a small loss. It's 20 coins and it comes with a complementary 70 rounds of ammunition. Do you take it?
You haven't taken off yet so can't do the rest of your actions.

Groo sleep happy.

((I vote for a cannon of some type, as ammo is expensive.  .303 is ten to the coin at best, and .50 bullets are each worth a coin.  If we use an automatic, we'll be hemorrhaging money.))

Groo begins to snore loudly. [Charisma 1] it sounds like a chainsaw having sex with a turboprop.

((Hmm. Syv has a good point. What are my options as far as cannons go?))
The one being sold to thaddius is the only one that's in your price range right now.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:04:35 pm by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 15, 2016, 09:47:16 pm »

((egan feel free to run my char on here whil3 am away))
Offer the sex guys a...ahem, favor for it
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 15, 2016, 10:12:56 pm »

Yes, I will absolutely take the 15mm cannon and ammo. Get it back to the plane. Put it in whichever empty weapon blister would make the most sense. Be sure to ask my teammates for help. Man that weapon when the plane is in flight.

Once in flight, do this:

Privateer funeral it is. He might be my brother, but I'm not above saving some money by just dumping him out of the plane and keeping his parachute. Anyways, it's not like Mr. Dead Twin will mind(he would). Be sure to give him a good eulogy. And blame the others for his death.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:17:04 pm by renegadelobster »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 16, 2016, 08:00:22 am »

You could do something creative and stick the cannon in the front. And move the two .30 browning's to the waist blisters. Want to do that? It would give airplane more fire power in the front as well as providing protection for the sides. It would also be significantly more stucterally stable since the recoil is being braced against the entire plane rather than only part of it.

Wait, do you want to buy medical books? Because there are no medical books in the plane.
how much and would they provide a bonus. also go use the dead guys stuff to get two guns and some ammo for them to be used to protect the plane
They cost five coins each, and are specialized in a specific sort of injury, like broken bones (regardless of the location--it works for skull fractures and tib/fib breaks).  If you have a relevant book, you can roll intelligence as an "assist another" action, and apply the bonus to your med skill.

((My thanks to syv for help with the balancing.))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:37:43 pm by MidnightJaguar »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 16, 2016, 05:45:33 pm »

You could do something creative and stick the cannon in the front. And move the two .30 browning's to the waist blisters. Want to do that? It would give airplane more fire power in the front as well as providing protection for the sides. It would also be significantly more stucterally stable since the recoil is being braced against the entire plane rather than only part of it.

((Yeah, that sounds good to me. To be honest, I'm not super familiar with this type of plane, so I'm more than willing to trust your judgment on this. Want me to edit the above into my action or is this good enough for you?))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 16, 2016, 05:48:12 pm »

If you feel you should go ahead, but this is good enough for me.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 05:50:00 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 128