Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180112 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 2: A Legend Falls.
« Reply #570 on: July 20, 2016, 01:24:57 am »

"State terms later. Shoot Irons now."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 2: Teamkilling FTW.
« Reply #571 on: July 20, 2016, 12:53:08 pm »

Go retrieve Groo's corpse so we can give it a suitably gratuitous funeral.
Don't let the loot-drunk hunter steal from my friend. Maybe stab him a little bit if he doesn't get the message.

[dex 4] [Valentine dex 4] With a cry you lunge forward towards Valentine who manages to get his sniper rifle up into the classic bayonet block Valentine realizing that his sniper rifle would be less than useful at melee range drops it and draws his tomahawk squaring up for a fight.

Take Grue's Everything, shoot Egan if he attacks me then hack his head off if he is still alive.
Then focus on the Irons and shoot them if there are any around
if there are none near me loot grue's everything and give beirus the katana

Rufferto gets to close to use your sniper rifle so you go for the tomahawk instead.

Kill the last Iron with more slivers. And if the other two crewmembers keep looting or fighting amongst each other instead of killing the remaining enemy with a gun, and the ones who are probably about to come out of the house, I'll kill them both with my daemon knife. Also, get Grue's katana if I can when there are no enemies around, on account of being the resident daemonist and being able to get the most out of it, and not just because I want to go Samurai X on some gang members. Offer to place it back with his body whenever we bury him, if we actually get through this.

((It's funny because we'll probably kill each other before the Irons do.))

[Daemosim 2+3=5] You launch a single sliver [Iron's ressiliance 1] he drops dead of his spinal cord being severed. [Dameosim 4+3=7] summoning your rage at your feuding teammates, you launch roughly half of your knife worth of splinters at your knife fighting teammates [rufferto resilience 2] The splinters tear a hole in Ruffertos chest severing mulpitlie artier is and collapsing ruffertos lung, [resilience 1] rufferto collapses from his wounds and passes out. [Valentine resilience 1] Valentine stares in horror at the mass of splinters as the come barreling into his head, putting dozens of holes through his brain before returning gore soaked to Damion. Valetnines lifeless corpse topples to the ground. Damion feels extremely tied and at this point want's to lie down and sleep.

Terrible Things Here.

The windows of the warehouse like building explode outwards from rifle fire, as the gangsters fire towards Damian [Gangster marksmanship 2] The first one's  shot completely misses.  [marksmanship 3] The second one experiences trigger finger paralysis and can't take the shot.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:37:37 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 2: A Legend Falls.
« Reply #572 on: July 20, 2016, 12:55:08 pm »

Die?
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 20, 2016, 10:53:26 pm »

Stay in sturdy cover. Try to recuperate my energy. Use the daemon knife/buckler to block attacks if I have to. And if all else fails and I'm about to die, send the daemon knife into my bloodstream as miniscule fragments and have it merge with my body. Let the daemon take care of the gangsters.

((It was inevitable when you consider the three team members who were left.))

((Warning: This action may be subject to edits in the near future.))
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:43:02 am by Beirus »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 21, 2016, 09:17:18 pm »

Die?
[resilience 1] sure.

Stay in sturdy cover. Try to recuperate my energy. Use the daemon knife/buckler to block attacks if I have to. And if all else fails and I'm about to die, send the daemon knife into my bloodstream as miniscule fragments and have it merge with my body. Let the daemon take care of the gangsters.

((It was inevitable when you consider the three team members who were left.))

((Warning: This action may be subject to edits in the near future.))
You cower further behind the car hoping it's steel frame will shield you from the two marksmen, [marksmanship 2] The first sniper misses yet again. [marksmanship 4] The sniper bullet tears through the realitivlly flimsy car metal and aim at Damion [daemonsim 4+3=7] The knife moves in a blur shifting into it's buckler form and defeclting the bullet back towards the sniper despite it missing the sniper is nevertheless freaked out enough to start screaming about a daemonist. [resilience 4] You sink down to the asphalt utterly drained by this action. From the busted windows you hear someone calling to you.

HEY DAEMONIST, SURRENDER BEFORE I START ACTUALLY TRYING TO KILL YA.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 12:30:23 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 23, 2016, 12:21:52 am »

Autoed please inform the GM about the quality of the auto.

Damion, groans inwardlly at this somewhat lackluster threat and calls back, [charisma 1] FUCK YOU. I KILLED YOUR FRIENDS I CAN KILL YOU TO. In response the door burst open and five mob members run out one carrying a pair of handcuffs and the rest carrying bats. [GOON dex 5] [Damion subterfuge 5] They cross the area effortless and one of them quickly tackles you slapping the cuffs onto your existed figure before standing you up and forcing you to walk unsteadily towards the door. Though not before you managed to quickly hide your knife in the folds of your iron uniform, [goon strength 6] one of the goons a huge man who appears to be somewhat emotionally upset about something suddenly snaps when he sees the bodies of the gang members and turns to face you rage in his eyes, he screams something about his little brother that you can barely understand through his thick country accent before he hefts his baseball bat and slams it 5 times into the side of your lower leg. [resilience 2] [resilience 2] Your leg snaps from the repeated assault and you drop to the ground screaming, [strength 6] The Goon smiles slightly and  braces your leg on the curb of the road before slamming the baseball bat into your other leg [resilience 2] breaking it in half and causing the bone to nearly poke through the skin, You continue to scream louder. The other gangster hurriedly calm the baseball madman down before dragging you into the warehouse and then shoving you roughly into a chair lit by a single extremely bright light.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 24, 2016, 12:54:02 am »

Name: Jhon Jhonovitch
Description: A beast-herder from the faraway, frigid land of Canada. Gruff, Grizzled, etc.
Stats
Strength: +1
Intelligence: -1
Dexterity: +2
Resilience: -1
Perception: -1
Charisma: -1

Skills
Piloting: -1
Marksmanship: +0
Daemonism: -3
Doctor: +1
Beast mastery: +3
Engineering: -3

Inventory:
Knife
Foreign Aviation Clothing
Wooly Fluffy Comfy Parka
Badass Cowboy Hat
Beast Kit
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 24, 2016, 01:37:52 am »

Damiin remains quiet in the chair after his screaming stops, recovering his energy and biding his time. He idly wonders who will be interrogating him.

Recover energy. Wait.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: July 24, 2016, 12:08:39 pm »

Name: Jhon Jhonovitch
Description: A beast-herder from the faraway, frigid land of Canada. Gruff, Grizzled, etc.
Stats
Strength: +1
Intelligence: -1
Dexterity: +2
Resilience: -1
Perception: -1
Charisma: -1

Skills
Piloting: -1
Marksmanship: +0
Daemonism: -3
Doctor: +1
Beast mastery: +3
Engineering: -3

Inventory:
Knife
Foreign Aviation Clothing
Wooly Fluffy Comfy Parka
Badass Cowboy Hat
Beast Kit

[Accepted]

Damiin remains quiet in the chair after his screaming stops, recovering his energy and biding his time. He idly wonders who will be interrogating him.

Recover energy. Wait.
[resilience 3] You manage to mostly stop your screaming and wait as your interrogator walks over holding a rather nasty looking Iron bar. He has one eye and asks Who sent you?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 24, 2016, 10:06:34 pm »

((I Just Remembered that I was Involved in this.))
I Draw my Swords And Charge in From some Questionable Direction.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 24, 2016, 11:14:39 pm »

Damiin eyes the bar for a moment, wondering how much of a beating he would have to endure  before his energy recovered enough to slaughter these picks that broke his legs. Suddenly, an idea popped in to his head. "You are Herr Splint, yes? I have a message for you."

Try to recover energy and stall. How's my energy?

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 24, 2016, 11:57:34 pm »

((I Just Remembered that I was Involved in this.))
I Draw my Swords And Charge in From some Questionable Direction.
[Dex 6] [strength 1] You dash across the street and slam your shoulder into the door attempting to burst it open instead you just make a lot of noise and, [resilience 5] slightly bruise your shoulder.

Damiin eyes the bar for a moment, wondering how much of a beating he would have to endure  before his energy recovered enough to slaughter these picks that broke his legs. Suddenly, an idea popped in to his head. "You are Herr Splint, yes? I have a message for you."

Try to recover energy and stall. How's my energy?
[Charisma 6] Yeah I'm howard splint, what's the fucking message this display of bravado from a man with two broken legs and hands are handcuffed behind a chair stuns the mob boss to the point where he doesn't hit you with an iron bar for now though he seems a bit pissed at the bravado.

((Your energy is better, one more turn and you could try the daemon knife integration thing again with a 1/6 chance of success, Your hands are behind you back though so doing enough fine control to use it in gun mode is gonna be tricky. I feel like I should add that even if you do fail you're still going to do a lot damage,probably))

((Right so sorry about this but I'm going to be very busy this week and thus MP updates might be slightly spotty. There will definitely be updates this week, but I can't promise they will be every day.))
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:04:23 am by MidnightJaguar »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 25, 2016, 12:28:04 am »

((It's a sickle shape, though. If it's positioned right, I don't need to aim. I can just fire slivers along the edge in a crescent shape and drop everyone in front of me. I may pass out, but the mission would be complete and hopefully rescue would be soon.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 25, 2016, 07:12:54 am »

((Fair point I need to write down the sickle shape part then. You still need to wait though since you burned energy when you blocked that bullet.))

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 128