Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]

Author Topic: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.4 released!)  (Read 92722 times)

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • [iml sdd noyvj/
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.4 released!)
« Reply #645 on: July 14, 2018, 01:08:46 pm »

How exciting
The Letter.

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 14, 2018, 06:08:16 pm »

Darn, I totally lost the website for this and forgot that I hadn't released it! 1.49 It should be out this weekend!

Edit: thanks Jonathan!

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 17, 2018, 11:20:09 pm »

Well, I was going to release it, but something is causing the game to crash on startup. Obviously this needs to be fixed. Stay tuned.   >:(

NyarIathotep

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 20, 2018, 11:24:56 pm »

Sorry if this is a question that's already been asked - this is a huge thread, but is there a way to cherrypick bits of the mod to disable? For instance, I'd love to turn off movies, since I get about a dozen notifications about them a month that I need to click through, and I sometimes accidentally miss important information because of how quickly I try to get through them.

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 21, 2018, 11:29:02 am »

Sorry if this is a question that's already been asked - this is a huge thread, but is there a way to cherrypick bits of the mod to disable? For instance, I'd love to turn off movies, since I get about a dozen notifications about them a month that I need to click through, and I sometimes accidentally miss important information because of how quickly I try to get through them.

Yes, it makes me wonder if we should abandon this thread and start new ones for successive versions just so that it's easier to read through. I do find it amusing to look at the first several replies that say "this mod will never be playable because it's too ambitious"!  ;D

To answer your question: version 1.49 will have an option at game creation that allows you to set how common movies will be. The highest setting will have movies triggered by LCS/CCS activity at the same frequency as in 1.42, but with AM radio and cable news movies at 1/4 of that. The lowest setting has movies at 1/8 the frequency of the highest setting. That should make the number manageable, unless you're using a truly outrageously active LCS!

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.49 released!)
« Reply #650 on: July 21, 2018, 12:03:11 pm »

Version 1.49 released!

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
LCS 4.12.22 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

NyarIathotep

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Vitae Mod (version 1.49 released!)
« Reply #652 on: Today at 01:26:22 am »

Version 1.49 released!

Gadzooks, you just patched the problem faster than it took for me to register an account! Bless your soul!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]