Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: LCS 4.12.53 Now With a Save Editor (And Discord) (And fixed the naked bug)  (Read 95248 times)

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart

I recently finished a playthrough of 4.12.49. Near the tail-end, I encountered one of the bugs I experienced and reported back in October 2018. Specifically, half the Elite Liberal's executive branch flipping to Arch-Conservative.
We're trying to figure this one out.  057) on the List.  First priority.

It's been an issue for quite a while.

FIXED in 4.12.53

A thousand thank yous for the save file.  It was instrumental in identifying the bug.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 02:12:51 am by IsaacG »
LCS 4.12.53 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart

On a non-bug related note, I found it jarring to go into stores and not see the greyed out options which used to be there when you didn't have enough money to buy something. When everything simply doesn't display, then you can end up going to a clothing department and seeing... well, nothing at all. Seems rough for newer players who don't even know what they can buy.

That's a good point, I think I'll add that in 4.12.54
For now, I need to get some sleep.

Appreciate the continued development of this fork. Take it easy.

:D
LCS 4.12.53 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]