Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 57

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 2: Game over! Post-game write up up.  (Read 91605 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(8/9): Day 2: Weird voting continues. And somebody died.
« Reply #495 on: March 22, 2017, 02:21:25 pm »

Tiruin: Your play has seemed really different this game. You're much more aggressive and ready to push lynches on people than usual. Why?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 22, 2017, 02:21:52 pm »

Tiruin: Your play has seemed really different this game. You're much more aggressive and ready to push lynches on people than usual. Why?

And I recognize that I am repeating what 4mask said, but I'm also reiterating concerns I brought up Day 1.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 22, 2017, 02:25:20 pm »

Nah, I ain't voting for Tiruin ever. That would be silly and short sighted.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 22, 2017, 02:29:48 pm »

Er, maybe I'm misreading that, but I think Tir was just surprised/annoyed at how powerful that ability was
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 22, 2017, 02:37:01 pm »

Hm.  I have an idea.

Shakeragian shenaniganry with my new rolename...

Gonna just work that out real quick, although I'm wondering whether it would be tilting at windmills to attempt to shoehorn yet more powers in.  Opinions?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 22, 2017, 02:37:14 pm »

Nah, I ain't voting for Tiruin ever. That would be silly and short sighted.
Well unlike you, the rest of us don't have your inspection results.  We don't know what you know (if anything), we have only your word for both your inspection results and your own alignment, so in the end we're forced to draw our own conclusions.  Tiruin's strangeness is the first thing I've noticed today, so I'm going to pursue that, regardless of whether it ends in a lynch or not.

Everyone: At this point in time, who would you most like to lynch.  Why aren't you voting them?  If you don't have anyone you want to lynch, why do you not?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 22, 2017, 02:41:57 pm »

What? She's angry at the RNG of her role. Not entirely sure what the issue is. She's especially angry that when TBF speaks, many unproductive things flow from his mouth. Especially since he's confirmed... for now.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 22, 2017, 03:05:14 pm »

Everyone: At this point in time, who would you most like to lynch.  Why aren't you voting them?  If you don't have anyone you want to lynch, why do you not?

I've suggestionvoted because if I actually voted everyone would suddenly be very angry.

That said, I am suspicious of Tiruin. webadict's most recent post is interesting, too; it honestly seems like there could be a Tiruin/webadict scumteam because webadict keeps defending her.

PPE: I've read through the thread and I'm even more suspicious of Tiruin and webadict. Why? First, there's their voting history. Tiruin and webadict have voted the same way every time so far. Most notably, Tiruin and webadict wanted to get TBF lynched Day 1 but then immediately voted against lynching him. Later, when BHK was up, webadict began by voting Yes but changed to no after several people voted yes and Tiruin voted no. They've put almost no pressure against each other so far and they've even defended each other a bit today.

Tiruin is behaving fairly strangely right now, though, and webadict has some role stuff that makes him more likely to be town-aligned, so I am more suspicious of Tiruin. However, I don't especially trust either of you right now.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 22, 2017, 03:14:04 pm »

Webadict:Why are you defending Tiruin?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 22, 2017, 04:28:42 pm »

Because I think she's Town. Duh.

If I didn't, I wouldn't test to see how powerful the gifts were on you two.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
« Reply #505 on: March 22, 2017, 07:59:07 pm »

I'd honestly be fine with BHK being actually lynched today. Failing that, Tiruin does seem a bit off to me, since a lot of her behaviour is fairly off her normal style.

4mask: Unless I'm missing something TBF isn't confirmed town. His reroll has a 2/9 chance of being scum according to the roll flip.

webadict: I can understand you sayinglynching Tiruin being silly, but why short sighted?

Tiruin
Tiruin
2. His behavior to TBF and webadict has been consistent. He has been against webadict for a point seemingly before what you said there.

I don't see this inconsistency you're seeing.
His behaviour to TBF isn't consistent with his behaviour with webadict, and vice versa. His behaviour with both of them also isn't consistent with his stated reasoning for that behaviour.

He wanted TBF not to be lynched based off thinking he was a jester, owing to thinking he was annoying, and didn't change this after talking about the liklihood of jesters in B12 meta. He did want Webadict lynched based off thinking his annoying behaviour was scummy, with no real distinction given for reasoning. So either he's not being consistent with his cases or he just wanted Webadict lynched and not TBF for another reason than those he's given.

Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 22, 2017, 08:40:18 pm »

Because you're thinking she's suspicious based off of something stupid.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
« Reply #507 on: March 22, 2017, 08:45:54 pm »

I'd honestly be fine with BHK being actually lynched today.
Id honestly be fine with winning a particularly high stakes game of dice with you. Want to claim one of your abilities so that I don't have to check for myself?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 22, 2017, 09:13:38 pm »

webadict:

Why do you think Tiruin is town? You say you can determine alignment by giving gifts to people, but why would you think Tiruin was town before that?

Why is it stupid?

(I'd also like to see some reads from you)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 22, 2017, 09:52:43 pm »

webadict:

Why do you think Tiruin is town? You say you can determine alignment by giving gifts to people, but why would you think Tiruin was town before that?

Why is it stupid?

(I'd also like to see some reads from you)
Nah. I don't feel like giving you reads. You took away the only reason to play the day game. So, since I don't have to vote, what do I need to do? Listen to you, Mr. Godking?

I don't give away information for free. But you know who can pretty much confirm my ability is extremely likely to be Town? TBF. My ability makes almost no sense as scum, and maybe a little sense as some sort of benevolent third party, but makes the most sense from a town perspective.

Now, granted, that's very WIFOMy, it's also true.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 57