Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 77338 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #285 on: June 29, 2017, 11:24:03 pm »

Keep an eye on the crowd's behaviour, continuing to take shelter behind the table for as long as the stampede seems to be moving in the one direction. If people start rushing from the direction not shielded by the table, pull it back upright over me and hide beneath it instead.

Try and catch sight of my comrades through the chaos; see how near they are and how they're dealing with the situation.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2017, 12:22:32 am »

Continue growling.  Tense up and look around, looking for one of mine getting attacked, and listening for orders.  Assist violently should that happen.  If someone or something hits me, wreck whatever it is.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:49:13 am by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2017, 12:48:49 am »

*disappointment*

Wake up, or at least make the best attempt I can.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2017, 10:48:54 am »

appear out of a forgotten limbo next to the captain and observe the craziness
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2017, 03:34:31 pm »

"Chaos? I can do chaos".
I stand at a place where I can easily find the exit, I take the captain with me and I fill the entire room with smoke.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2017, 04:31:11 am »

Continue growling.  Tense up and look around, looking for one of mine getting attacked, and listening for orders.  Assist violently should that happen.  If someone or something hits me, wreck whatever it is.
(3) You see the Captain and Horation, both unharmed. You spot Gak in the arena where he went on his own. You don't get a good look though. You don't see the shark guy, or the funny little guy that smells of people food, or the goat person or the insect demon. Of those, only the funny little guy worries you. He should be nearby, but he isn't. (1) Something does in fact collide with your back end. You lash out wit hyour tail, sending people and wood splinters flying. You don't know what you broke, but the sunds from behind you rise to a panic pitch.

Keep an eye on the crowd's behaviour, continuing to take shelter behind the table for as long as the stampede seems to be moving in the one direction. If people start rushing from the direction not shielded by the table, pull it back upright over me and hide beneath it instead.

Try and catch sight of my comrades through the chaos; see how near they are and how they're dealing with the situation.

Well, the dragon is remarkably collected for all this, until someone crashes a hand cart into his ass end. the hand cart explodes, the guy goes flying, and everyone within twenty feet starts shouting and pushing and shoving. and you, dear sir, are within twenty feet, just on the edge of the chaos, but quickly being caught up in it.

*disappointment*

Wake up, or at least make the best attempt I can.
(6)"Hit me harder! NAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! that's the spirit! I'll kill you and feed your testicles to your firstborn! AHAHAHAAHAHAH!" You wake up as your body is hurled through the air, slamming once more into the mat with stunning force. You notice that your opponent is keeping a careful eye on you, but is glancing about as is fomething else were bothering him. You notice that no-one else is watching you at all. The activity around the cage is no longer focused on your match. "Are you dumb fucks leaving! I'll shove your kidneys up your nostrils! We haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet!"

appear out of a forgotten limbo next to the captain and observe the craziness
(5) "Want me to bite someone, boss?" "Maybe."

"Chaos? I can do chaos".
I stand at a place where I can easily find the exit, I take the captain with me and I fill the entire room with smoke.

(1) you fart egregiously for three solid minutes. "that's not how my power works, damn it!" you shout at your own ass.

((fun fact: I can't find an official synonym for fart 9as a verb, that is) - no medical term, no scientific one. Only colloquial phrases like break wind or pass gas.))

(5) in spite of the localized chaos caused by yourselves, the room begins to clear out pretty quickly. You note that some are armed. you begin to hear the shouts and whistles of the police outside.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2017, 05:25:38 am »

Gak looks appraisingly at the guy. "Hey buddy, wanna go out there with me and shank a bunch of 'em till they start watching the match again? I've already had my fill of solitary murder earlier, I want an audience. And those fucks aren't obliging. Clearly they need to be taught how to watch a fight. You with me, alright, lessgo."

Go assault the crowd until they start watching the cage match again! Or at least that's my initial intention upon exiting the cage, I'm open for possible redirection such as shanking the police or something if chance dictates it.
Sig! Onol

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2017, 06:48:12 am »

Enough of this.  Fly around and bust out of the building, landing and breaking through a wall with my tail if it looks too hard to just smash through headfirst.  If anyone else gets in the way, it's time for some fire.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:04:17 pm by Devastator »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 02, 2017, 04:23:48 am »

Thrips looks about himself wildly, still clutching the edge of the table.
As he spots the dragon an idea occurs to him... as scary as the dragon is, it's on his side, right? After another glance around at the various unsavoury-looking miscreants that make up the increasingly chaotic crowd, he makes up his mind and begins to straighten up, reluctantly taking one hand from the table to wave it above his head.

Work up the nerve to stand up from cover, raise a hand in the dragon's direction, and shout: "Frederick! Come!" in my most commanding voice. Hope for results, be ready to duck back behind/under the table if need be.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 02, 2017, 01:50:58 pm »

"Such an embarrassment. Everybody ignore what just happenend."
Help the captain with whatever he wants as long as it's not embarrassing.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 02, 2017, 05:43:03 pm »

Thrips looks about himself wildly, still clutching the edge of the table.
As he spots the dragon an idea occurs to him... as scary as the dragon is, it's on his side, right? After another glance around at the various unsavoury-looking miscreants that make up the increasingly chaotic crowd, he makes up his mind and begins to straighten up, reluctantly taking one hand from the table to wave it above his head.

Work up the nerve to stand up from cover, raise a hand in the dragon's direction, and shout: "Frederick! Come!" in my most commanding voice. Hope for results, be ready to duck back behind/under the table if need be.
hmm. Gonna roll for this one real quick, before Dev's action. (5) You stand and make an authoritative command. Frederick, launches himself into the air and soars over, snatching you up on a claw. He flies you out of the building and above a group of police. lights shine up at you and people shout. Someone yells "It's got a person in it's claw! it's attacking!"

Enough of this.  Fly around and bust out of the building, landing and breaking through a wall with my tail if it looks too hard to just smash through headfirst.  If anyone else gets in the way, it's time for some fire.
You detour toward Thrips when you hear the command, then fly around the room and out a bay door ten feet up. Frederick neither knows, nor cares, why there is a bay door ten feet up the side of a wall. perhaps he assumes it is for exactly this reason: to let large winged creatures come and go as they will. You burst out of the building above a squad of uniformed beings, some of whom are involved in a bit of a tussle with some people from the building. lights suddenly shine in your eyes, and voices cry out. There are a lot of uniformed people down there. And almost all of them are looking your way.

Gak looks appraisingly at the guy. "Hey buddy, wanna go out there with me and shank a bunch of 'em till they start watching the match again? I've already had my fill of solitary murder earlier, I want an audience. And those fucks aren't obliging. Clearly they need to be taught how to watch a fight. You with me, alright, lessgo."

Go assault the crowd until they start watching the cage match again! Or at least that's my initial intention upon exiting the cage, I'm open for possible redirection such as shanking the police or something if chance dictates it.
(3) "Uh ... sure, whatever you say, buddy. But I think we should probably be running now."  You step out of the cage, screaming "LOOK AT ME! DAMN IT! I AM YOUR OPPONENT NOW!" and slicing and stabbing at legs as people pass. You get kicked in the face for your trouble, and various curses are hurled your way. You look about, noting that the crowd is all but gone by now, and hear the whistles and shouts of the cops. The most noise is coming from the west, where a sudden roar rises up.

"Such an embarrassment. Everybody ignore what just happenend."
Help the captain with whatever he wants as long as it's not embarrassing.
"It happens. Oh look, there goes Frederick. Go see where he goes, would you?"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 02, 2017, 06:55:56 pm »

Too much stuff happening!  Go flit about at top speed around the city like an overstimulated puppy until I get physically tired enough so my brain can catch up.  If I'm attacked, set things on fire.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:01:47 pm by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 02, 2017, 11:37:44 pm »

Gak stands idly, hands on his hips.

"Well. That was fun. Ish. Captain guy! What now? If you ain't got nothing to do I'll just go fuck about in that crowd over yonder."

If captain doesn't have anything else for me to do, venture into the crowd and do my best to incite a riot.
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 03, 2017, 03:56:55 pm »

Try not to scream and cry too piteously as I cling to the dragon for dear life.
Although at least said piteous cries might discourage the local constabulary from employing ranged weapons just yet... but I should really try to feel some exhilaration alongside the terror from this scaly rollercoaster.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44