Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 39487 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.
« Reply #285 on: July 02, 2017, 01:13:31 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 03, 2017, 04:41:56 pm »

Time to mutate again! If anyone keeps attacking me, murderize them as best I can.

Current pre-mutation description: You have a human head with fish scales and blue coloration and a long sharp nose. The scales are made of hair and have a sort of black and metallic look to them, but are shaped like tiny cockroaches. Your neck is made of a strip of fur that looks like a human neck and has a small reptile fringe on it. Your head just dangles limply on the end of it. Your chest floats in mid air, disconnected from anything else but somehow still part of the whole. It is a long tail, the center of which has a human shaped armadillo shell on it and the end of which is tipped with a cat eye.  Your abdomen is a crab claw, with the big part shaped like a human abdomen. Your arms are hyena limbs twisted to look like human arms, and necrotic. They end in soft, fungal bird beaks. Your legs are human legs, but they are rounded and pushing spherical in their shape, covered in green scales and pointed white teeth. A little circle of pointy bone sprouts from your knee and each spike on it looks vaguely phallic.  Your body becomes covered in hair and 5 random claws about a foot long sprount out at complete random on your body. A huge beetle shell covers your shoulders and back, stretching down like a cape over the back of your legs. Everything takes on a harsh, geometric shape and you ooze ink from every remaining pore.

GP MH MJ PV TJ
GN YZ NM ED VV
NP SP GP NK FL
DD VL LA BV GE
XA NI EC LD GD
EN WK NU TE LO
OB VQ BF RK ZN

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2017, 06:59:04 pm »

Waitlisted.

Do I get to have any initial mutations?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:00:35 pm by dustywayfarer »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 07, 2017, 01:56:27 am »

Waitlisted.

No, you start with the human genome (OP) but can mutate as a free first action I think.
One wheel short of a wagon

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 07, 2017, 02:52:37 pm »

Waitlisted.

No, you start with the human genome (OP) but can mutate as a free first action I think.

In that case:
Spoiler: DW Waitlist (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #290 on: July 08, 2017, 01:26:06 pm »

I'm waiting on ocean since he said he was gonna post....I sent him a message too. But I'll post today, regardless. I'm totaling up the mutations now.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 08, 2017, 01:49:42 pm »

It's safe to say that I can look at any spoiler that doesn't say "GM only" or "don't look" in any way, right?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #292 on: July 08, 2017, 01:51:55 pm »

It's safe to say that I can look at any spoiler that doesn't say "GM only" or "don't look" in any way, right?
lets say yes.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2017, 02:17:51 pm »

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)

I swear, if I somehow die off of this...anyway, take a step closer to the center of the arena, THEN mutate.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #294 on: July 08, 2017, 09:58:11 pm »

Rapidly ambulate along the cage-side away from Xan, leaving a trail of heat and poison.

Also mutate and react to aggression with aggression.

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)

I never knew lasers were such a common genetic mutation.
Your head is a human mouth, with whale body lips and antler teeth. Your neck is human, with a random buffalo horn on it. Your chest is a Spider head covered in fish scales, with the internal contents of a human chest crowded back behind the mandibles. Oh and the fangs on the end of the mandibles are dick shaped. You have a normal abdomen, save for the pulsing plague gland potbelly. Your arm (you only have 1 now) is still made of the same flickering blue flesh, but now takes the form a cape that goes from your shoulders down to just above your knee...if you had a knee. It also leaks plague riddled fluids. Your leg, you only have 1, is a stabbing proboscis about 3 feet long that you have to balance on. Your entire body is covered in feathers, oozing sores, and a tree sized mushroom grows from your chest and abdomen.

Mutate!
Avoid Dying!
You have a normal human head and hair, but each hair ends in a tiny reptile eye. You have a neck that is in the shape of a big mosquito stabbing proboscis. Your chest is much the same as your neck; human flesh shaped like an identical stabbing proboscis. Your Abdomen and arms are unchanged. Your legs vanish. An massive reptile eye appears on your chest.

"I have raging murder boner and nowhere to put it."

More mutations then. Of course, always counter-attack in similar manner as I am attacked.

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
You have a normal human head, but with a single buffalo horn in the shape of a vertical fanged mouth. The horn can fire a laser.  Your neck is the same as before. Your chest gains crystalline plate.  Your abdomen is the same.  Your arm is a floating, very long, fleshy tendril with a bone blade at the end.  Everything else remains the same.

Time to mutate again! If anyone keeps attacking me, murderize them as best I can.

Current pre-mutation description: You have a human head with fish scales and blue coloration and a long sharp nose. The scales are made of hair and have a sort of black and metallic look to them, but are shaped like tiny cockroaches. Your neck is made of a strip of fur that looks like a human neck and has a small reptile fringe on it. Your head just dangles limply on the end of it. Your chest floats in mid air, disconnected from anything else but somehow still part of the whole. It is a long tail, the center of which has a human shaped armadillo shell on it and the end of which is tipped with a cat eye.  Your abdomen is a crab claw, with the big part shaped like a human abdomen. Your arms are hyena limbs twisted to look like human arms, and necrotic. They end in soft, fungal bird beaks. Your legs are human legs, but they are rounded and pushing spherical in their shape, covered in green scales and pointed white teeth. A little circle of pointy bone sprouts from your knee and each spike on it looks vaguely phallic.  Your body becomes covered in hair and 5 random claws about a foot long sprount out at complete random on your body. A huge beetle shell covers your shoulders and back, stretching down like a cape over the back of your legs. Everything takes on a harsh, geometric shape and you ooze ink from every remaining pore.

GP MH MJ PV TJ
GN YZ NM ED VV
NP SP GP NK FL
DD VL LA BV GE
XA NI EC LD GD
EN WK NU TE LO
OB VQ BF RK ZN

More confused mess eh? Ok.

You have a human head, in the shape of a sort of circular, pancake like thing. Your hair is sharp and pointy and ends in little hyena head shapes. You have a Bear head for a neck, but it is shaped like a human neck. It has sloth claws for teeth and purplish wormy flesh. Your chest is a scorpion sting, filled with porous holes, in the shape of human heads. It also has a single cat eye. Your abdomen is a giant club of bone shaped like a human abdomen. It has buldging wrinkles like a human brain with abs, and spurs of sharp bone. Your arms are the same. Your legs are legs, but rounded, furry, and ringed by a bone halo with bone spikes shaped like dicks. You grow tiger fur all over, retain your beetle shell and ink leakage, but a giant organic towershield sprouts from your chest. Combined with the shell, it makes you something of a vertical turtle.

Standard.  Laser anyone who attacks myself or Ao.  Then mutate; it's important that mutating comes second, for obvious reasons.

Spoiler: genome (click to show/hide)
Your choice sy. I don't mind either way. People being more controlled and thoughtful in their mutations might actually make my life easier.

You turn into a pile of fish scales and are dead.

I swear, if I somehow die off of this...anyway, take a step closer to the center of the arena, THEN mutate.
You have a normal head, but your hair ends in tiny laser emitters that look like lion heads. Your neck and chest are normal, as is your abdomen. Your Arms are human up till just after the elbow, at which point they turn into long bone spears. Or rather, bone bill hooks or the blade of a hook sword.  Your legs double in length but also become soft, pink, sticky and meaty. They still function, but not quite as well.  Your limbs multiply, so that each arm and leg is now a cluster of 3; in all you have 6 arms and 6 legs total.

Well, Sy died.  So the arena changes. The ball cage is spinning so horrendously fast that every single person is pinned to it. If it goes much faster, many of the people will die from the g-forces.

AND THE LOTTERY CHOSES DUSTY (DW) AS THE NEW CONTESTANT! WHAT LUCK!

Waitlist
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Toaster
Toaster
Coolrune
Paphi
Papaj
Person
Flabort

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 09, 2017, 12:15:44 am »

Bet Xantalos

Also, Syvarris, thanks to you I'm getting an idea of what my first mutation will be. Thanks for making that public.

I'm thinking something along these lines:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:04:31 am by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 09, 2017, 03:33:40 am »

Endure mutations, try to survive, grit whatever I can grit. Respond to aggression with flight, violence or turtling as appropriate.

One wheel short of a wagon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 09, 2017, 09:26:46 am »

Mutate as usual. Then approach OC with intent to murder. Open with lasers, and end by experimenting what my arm mutations will do to him.

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 09, 2017, 10:30:29 am »

Spoiler: Genome, w/ mutations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Appearance (click to show/hide)

Just mutate.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23