Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 39474 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.
« Reply #300 on: July 10, 2017, 01:10:36 pm »

Just chill out for a bit, I should be safe from the centrifugal force inside my shells.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 10, 2017, 03:53:26 pm »

Spawn; If I don't start with the mutations listed in the quoted genome, then my first move is to mutate. Otherwise my move is scream in horror at the grotesqueness of it all and to run away if attacked.

In that case:
Spoiler: DW Waitlist (click to show/hide)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 10, 2017, 05:54:11 pm »

Spoiler: GM only, Old 'nome (click to show/hide)
MUTATE
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #303 on: July 15, 2017, 10:47:06 pm »

I need to get someone with basic coding capacities to make a program to automatically search up these genome parts. That's what takes the longest.

Endure mutations, try to survive, grit whatever I can grit. Respond to aggression with flight, violence or turtling as appropriate.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You have a normal human head. Your neck is the body of an insect, a beetle by the look of it, but in the shape of a human neck. It has 8 beady eyes and some vestigial mouthparts right in the center It also has a single pyramid shaped fish scale. Normal chest. Abdomen is a giant mass of black flesh that leaks smoke; its the shape of a human abdomen crossed with a head, but isn't either of them. It has some centipede leg like growths on the side that end in tiny, useless laser pods. You keep the normal arms and legs, but ink glands sprout from the legs. Oh and your hands and feet are now like gecko limbs; all sticky and holdy.

Mutate as usual. Then approach OC with intent to murder. Open with lasers, and end by experimenting what my arm mutations will do to him.

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
You have a normal human head, and a second head which is a buffalo horn in the shape of a horse head. You have a normal human neck with a big vertical mouth on it that can shoot lasers. Your chest is normal, save for the single large crystalline plate on the sternum. Its about a foot wide and long. Your abdomen is normal but has a large organic shield covering the front and a wasp stinger sprouting fromt he rear. Your arm is, as before, a floating long tendril but it ends in a sort of bone scupture of a mouth with sharp teeth.  Your legs are long hooked bone blades.  Your entire body is very long and tall, but covered in powerful muscle and plates of boney armor.

Spoiler: Genome, w/ mutations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Appearance (click to show/hide)

Just mutate.
You have a human head with the features of a lion. You can roar lasers and also have human hair. Your neck is normal.  Your chest is a lion head that looks like a chest. You have a normal human abdomen. Your arm remains a bone hook sword. You have normal legs. You're covered in fish scales and have 3 of each limb, for a total of 12.

Just chill out for a bit, I should be safe from the centrifugal force inside my shells.
Chilling.

Spawn; If I don't start with the mutations listed in the quoted genome, then my first move is to mutate. Otherwise my move is scream in horror at the grotesqueness of it all and to run away if attacked.

In that case:
Spoiler: DW Waitlist (click to show/hide)
Basically you're a completely normal human but you're whole body is twisted and deformed to the vague shape of a cat leg and you're covered in cat hair.

Spoiler: GM only, Old 'nome (click to show/hide)
MUTATE

Ok so...
Your head is basically a mass of super heated something in the shape of a head that is very ornate in design. It also has stabbing probosci hair. Your neck is another head, but also a neck and a stabbing proboscis that is super hot. The neck part isn't super hot so it catches fire.  Similar effects happen to your chest, your arms and legs (not that they really are arms and legs). Basically, before your overall mutations can take hold, you literally burn yourself up into a few pieces. 

You are dead.

And basically no one can do anything this turn because the force of this spinning cage is enough to murder. This was basically a test to see if you could become good enough to survive the spin.

NJW:3 +2 DEAD
AO: 14+4 LIVE
XAN: 8+4 LIVE
DW: 17+0 LIVE

Everyone but NJW and Crazy abe live.

TOASTER (TO) AND FLABORT (FL) ARE IN !

The cage starts to slow down and retract.

Waitlist

Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Coolrune
Paphi
Papaj
Person

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 15, 2017, 10:56:09 pm »

I need to get someone with basic coding capacities to make a program to automatically search up these genome parts. That's what takes the longest.
In that case, I'm preemptively sorry for this.

MUTATION TIME BITCHES

AI DI AS FH KA
JS HF JK AS HD
KA JS HF KU AS
KU RI UV BV UI
SD YU TS BD YU
VI GB SI RL UH
UR SD IO SE TB

As per usual, if anyone tries to murder me, return the favor.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 15, 2017, 11:09:50 pm »

((This sounds like a thing I could do, albeit using Scratch rather than actual code. Could probably even work out a way for you to import your existing list without doing a bunch of copy/pasting, if you showed me how you're formatting it.

I obviously don't know all the system's ins and outs, but if you have any specifications beyond "XY corresponds to ______," tell me and I can do my best to implement them.

Willing to forfeit playing rights if secrets will get you a better program, but I'd rather be able to re-enter at some point, if I so choose.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 16, 2017, 04:34:47 am »

((Likewise a professional programmer in your service, assuming you have Windows. And my vacation just started so I have a plenty of time to do nothing.))

Attempting murder again. Target: OC/OS/whatever. Open with lasers, follow up with wasp stinger pumping him full of venom, and end by checking if my arms can bite him.

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 16, 2017, 05:25:09 am »

Waitlist, Bet Toaster.
One wheel short of a wagon

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 16, 2017, 08:20:18 am »

(I as well can do a bit of programming. I'm also fine with forfeiting my spot on the waitlist since... well... luck has not favored me. Anyways just PM me the specifications of what you need and I can tell you how long it would take me to make it.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #309 on: July 16, 2017, 09:22:52 am »

The basic thing I need for this is fairly simple...I think. Basically I have a list of all the genome pieces and what they do. All I need is to be able to just enter in a player's Genome and have the program automatically populate a list with the connected pieces. You know, so that if I pasted in

//GP//////

It would give me "Nothing, Human Head, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing"

Any of you think that will be viable?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 16, 2017, 09:49:45 am »

Easy. Only thing that matters is the format of your data source. I assume a txt file, with each gene on its own line like:

Code: [Select]
EN Human leg
GP Human head

E: Done.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 10:16:21 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #311 on: July 16, 2017, 11:42:07 am »

Easy. Only thing that matters is the format of your data source. I assume a txt file, with each gene on its own line like:

Code: [Select]
EN Human leg
GP Human head

E: Done.
Right now it exists as a google doc spreadsheet but I can put it in whatever format you need.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 16, 2017, 12:28:09 pm »

Spoiler: technical stuff (click to show/hide)

Edit:
Okay. That's good then.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:51:49 pm by Rautherdir »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 16, 2017, 01:34:56 pm »

Spoiler: technical stuff (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Programmer jargon (click to show/hide)
Old sigs.
Games.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 16, 2017, 03:52:21 pm »

Couldn't you just use a google spreadsheet that would look up whatever // VN // // // corresponds to?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23