Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750157 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #5310 on: December 27, 2017, 05:32:57 pm »

I'm unconvinced that he actually cares or even knows that Ceodwell was anciently Parsian land, compared to just wanting to make a Parsian empire where he is now, but, you know what would help us find that out? Writing a letter

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5311 on: December 27, 2017, 05:58:35 pm »

A

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5312 on: December 27, 2017, 06:14:51 pm »

My dear king and council,

Your royale scribes have created the glorious map of the known world.
I have tried to make a more detailed version
Spoiler: warning very big (click to show/hide)
imgur link

of course i would like advise how i could make it better
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5313 on: December 27, 2017, 06:29:25 pm »

That... Is a very nice map. The only thing that could make it better would be marking cities and such, maybe pester their locations out of our friendly local GM?
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5314 on: December 27, 2017, 06:45:33 pm »

It is also already out of date, as the Kashites and Shashans have merged to become Parsia. But yeah. Amazing effort.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5315 on: December 27, 2017, 07:19:44 pm »

imgur link

I think we now know the name of the royal map maker.

What I think it needs is pictures of beasts and monsters in the unknown lands.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5316 on: December 27, 2017, 07:51:25 pm »

A

We still have the prophecy on our side, right? War should go handily in our favor.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5317 on: December 27, 2017, 08:24:09 pm »

A

We still have the prophecy on our side, right? War should go handily in our favor.

But the prophecy is also on our side against Gubta. I'd rather align with one to fight the other, rather than risk having the party we are not fighting attack us both while we are busy.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: December 27, 2017, 08:28:56 pm »

I'm unconvinced that he actually cares or even knows that Ceodwell was anciently Parsian land, compared to just wanting to make a Parsian empire where he is now, but, you know what would help us find that out? Writing a letter

This is legit, but since we have (as far as we know right now) a choice between that letter and preparing for an attack from them or Gutba, it seems like the safer choice to just built the forts. It's not like they are useless, even if "make Parsia great again" turns out to mean "in fact we're going to focus on internal matters for the next sixty years" since Gutba is still our enemy, or at least not friendly towards us.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5319 on: December 27, 2017, 08:35:33 pm »

This is legit, but since we have (as far as we know right now) a choice between that letter and preparing for an attack from them or Gutba, it seems like the safer choice to just built the forts. It's not like they are useless, even if "make Parsia great again" turns out to mean "in fact we're going to focus on internal matters for the next sixty years" since Gutba is still our enemy, or at least not friendly towards us.

I don't think we actually have to build the forts. We bypassed most of em when we attack Ceodwell, right? What we would be doing is moving our troops to the forts, away from their duties of keeping the Zealots from killing each other.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: December 27, 2017, 08:56:20 pm »

imgur link

I love you. :V

I was thinking about doing something like this, and register where we had found mines in previous games or things like great fortresses just for strategic stuff, but hmm, zero skills and patience.

B let's try a bit before, the prophecy just said, "turn your eyes to the east" not exactly waging war is always the solution, if they get good terms with gutba our best bet will be to make them focus on these foreign agaresians, if they say that they want because they want our lands we refurbish them asap
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: December 28, 2017, 12:22:39 am »

A Because I feel like the refurbishment is a generally good idea and this is the time that choice is available.

P.S.
I must be feeling particularly nasty today, since my idea for dealing with Prince Uvtak – since it seems he will report how "soft" our soldiers are if he ever returns home – is to send him with a gift of one of our prototype fire tubes. A leaky one. Let's see what they think of the shrieking.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: December 28, 2017, 02:44:48 am »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: December 28, 2017, 08:14:53 am »

I don't think we actually have to build the forts. We bypassed most of em when we attack Ceodwell, right? What we would be doing is moving our troops to the forts, away from their duties of keeping the Zealots from killing each other.

Hum, you know, you're right, that's a pretty good point. I don't know how it'd be. It'd be silly for them to bypass our boarder forts and show up at the capital anything but starving to death and picked apart by constant raiding. But I guess that's also totally possible. ―\_(ツ)_/― Reading back though the war, it looks like we left 20% of our forces around their first line of defense and then knocked over the rest. So we didn't just totally bypass them. Ceodwell is also pretty long... Considering there was two lines of defense between us and their capital... I think we can probably make it impossible for Gutba to bypass our defenses reasonably unless they pass though Kashite, which is probably possible for them to do. Not sure about Kashite. If they do attack us from their western part and go for our capital, they could bypass most of Ceodwell. If they try to capture and hold Ceodwell to force a peace where they get it, forts would be useful... But it's hard to tell how it will work. So. You're right. I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 08:22:33 am by Criptfeind »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: December 28, 2017, 11:52:23 am »

B

LETTERS

LETTERS FOR EVERYONE
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 1087