Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 749281 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin I of Methiant!
« Reply #8580 on: March 19, 2018, 03:51:16 pm »

Edit: Also, low key disappointed we didn't get Houlandin's entire title like we got for Cyl when he took the title of emperor.

Rectified in the ascension post, just for you :P

Awesome. Thanks.

So many details to review, just noticed this one:

Wearing the decorated, hand-knitted eyepatch for your coronation

Awww, how touching.

I think his sister made it as a gift that one time Cyl visited Cydwyl to deal with Cidric's uncles. If I recall correctly, Houlandin was not terribly impressed with it at the time.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8581 on: March 19, 2018, 03:53:19 pm »

B!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8582 on: March 19, 2018, 03:53:59 pm »

Yeah I think at the time he was still kinda sore about the being one-eyed thing. Though it's seems like he's gotten over it now and that he's warmed up to the eyepatch.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8583 on: March 19, 2018, 03:56:05 pm »

Exactly, it always bummed me out a bit to see Eirika's handmade gift accepted so grudgingly. That's why it's sentimental to see him wearing it now.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8584 on: March 19, 2018, 03:56:22 pm »

It feels odd to see you exited about it,I feel out, Maybe if  I have a week empty I will read the intire thing
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8585 on: March 19, 2018, 03:56:46 pm »

Gosh, going back through Cyl sure earned a lot of titles.

He used the conquer title, but he earned a bunch of others too. Negotiator, pacifier, something else i don't remember. What a guy.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8586 on: March 19, 2018, 03:59:19 pm »

bbbbbbb
ccc

You decide to send some money and supplies to the mines. Restoring them to full efficiency is a priority!

1154 AD, Autumn

News from the Orcworld! The expedition sent to the east have found forests and grasslands, a prime spot for settlers, if you ever consider it. Rolling hills, flowery meadows and rivers full of refreshing water only add to the idyllic landscape!

That's possibly why the previous civilization that dwelled there settled in the region. The expedition found numerous ruins made of greyish bricks and stones. Most of them were overgrown and reduced to rubble, so they must be ancient, but all evidence points to high level of civilization, as some of the ruins were simply huge and definitely keeps, temples and other such ceremonial or governmental structures. No archeological artifacts were found, however; not even a piece of cloth or rusted sword blade.

Beyond the hills and the forests, your scouts saw some vast expanses of plains, and in the far distance of horizon, some mountains.

Scholars and the army members on the other side of the portal-tunnel will be compiling reports for some time now.

1154 AD, Winter

Gemstones arrive at the Treasury.

3to6, 2to3

The miners managed to mine out enough silver to fill half the usual quota. The glassware however didn't fare as good as the last year, and brought only some profits to the royal coffers.

1154 AD, Midwinter

Diplomatic corps have a report for you; apparently, the savage rulers of Albion, the pirate-y nation of bearded sailors and worshippers of the Father Mountain and Mother Sky, have been engrossed with tales of the splendor and wealth of Methiant.

No, no they don't want to plunder you, silly! Their current High King, Asgerr II, is willing to hand his only daughter and fifth child, Herta, as a wife for your son and heir, Llewyn!

A) That's fine, but how can I ever benefit from marrying such distant, heathen royal family? Sorry, gotta turn this proposal down I'm afraid.
B) Our reputation is so far-reaching, huh? Well it would be cruel to disappoint our fanboys up north by refusing the marriage offer!

Gosh, going back through Cyl sure earned a lot of titles.

He used the conquer title, but he earned a bunch of others too. Negotiator, pacifier, something else i don't remember. What a guy.

Ye, you guys were one title away from obtaining 'the Great' title, which supersedes all other titles and grants a global +1 to all personal rolls (letter writing, personal combat, negotiations, army leading, lore knowledge, recovering from wounds, etc etc).
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 04:07:44 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8587 on: March 19, 2018, 04:06:01 pm »

B

It's gonna be a pirate wedding!

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8588 on: March 19, 2018, 04:06:16 pm »

B

If Cyl didn’t get The Great title nobody deserve it.
How far is Houlandin from The great title?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8589 on: March 19, 2018, 04:07:55 pm »

B

Bad a deal as this is politically, I kind of want to get working on the grandkids ASAP. Houlandin has only the one son, and is unlikely to make any more. If Llewyn dies childless, we have to trust Cyl's other kids not to tear the empire in half when we die

B

If Cyl didn’t get The Great title nobody deserve it.
How far is Houlandin from The great title?

He doesn't even have one title to his name yet. I have a feeling we can go to war and fix that once we get our army report at the end of the year.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8590 on: March 19, 2018, 04:08:44 pm »

Ye, you guys were one title away from obtaining 'the Great' title
I knew it was too soon to retire!

Albion might be able to get us alternative passage to the far eastern lands, since *cough,cough* it's been three years since we sent a team of negotiators to Helliste.
(Or be a useful ally in a war against Helliste.)

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8591 on: March 19, 2018, 04:14:19 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8592 on: March 19, 2018, 04:17:57 pm »

A

We already turned down a heathen for marrying him, why would we take a second one (that offers much less political gain?)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8593 on: March 19, 2018, 04:19:55 pm »

B, it's been a while since we had a weird choice for a wife.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Hotfire90

« Reply #8594 on: March 19, 2018, 04:22:49 pm »

B
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 [573] 574 575 ... 1087