Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 745488 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin I of Methiant!
« Reply #8715 on: March 21, 2018, 03:46:25 pm »

A

Honor!
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8716 on: March 21, 2018, 04:49:54 pm »

When even the High king if the Dwarf acknowledges our Dynasty as stubborn, you should really not be slighting us, Almost everyone around us got bitten by this...
Those stout guy must be shaking their head at the silly Humans in Lametania.
Speaking of Grudge, I haven’t forgotten you Elves, you think you can just take back Gifts once given? *stare* we need a book to record those things, let’s Ask the Dwarf to make one...

To be fair, we need to go through those bastards who skimped on the silver deal first, as they happen to sit between us and the elves geographically. And I'm actually tempted to be somewhat lenient towards them, we share too much blood with them to declare their whole bloodline to be vile oathbreakers.

If we want to strike the Elves, we should offer to forgive the debt of the Elircan Kingdom in exchange for a chunk of the Kahnite Lands, which we can use as a staging area for our glorious revenge!

---

As for the current situation, B.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8717 on: March 21, 2018, 05:04:47 pm »

A

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8718 on: March 21, 2018, 05:07:42 pm »

B

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8719 on: March 21, 2018, 05:15:30 pm »

B

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8720 on: March 21, 2018, 05:16:07 pm »

To be fair, we need to go through those bastards who skimped on the silver deal first, as they happen to sit between us and the elves geographically. And I'm actually tempted to be somewhat lenient towards them, we share too much blood with them to declare their whole bloodline to be vile oathbreakers.

If we want to strike the Elves, we should offer to forgive the debt of the Elircan Kingdom in exchange for a chunk of the Kahnite Lands, which we can use as a staging area for our glorious revenge!

---

As for the current situation, B.

Well, they had a reason to skimpe on Payment so we will see, we did make them pay hard for their prior treachery... though having them let our army throuh so that we can burn down the Oathbreaking Elves forest sounds like a good idea, wathever happens to the elven ancestor of Luathbas anyways?
I still hold a Grudge for that one time Cydwil bailed out on us against the Dwarves, though I know it’s not a shared grudge...

B

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8721 on: March 21, 2018, 05:28:55 pm »

I still hold a Grudge for that one time Cydwil bailed out on us against the Dwarves, though I know it’s not a shared grudge...
But we won against Cydwyl. The guy (actually, wasn't it Dogethe? I had thought it was her son for some reason but now I seem to recall it was her) who did that is long dead and the current king of Cydwyl is our nephew.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:54:37 pm by Maximum Spin »

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8722 on: March 21, 2018, 05:52:53 pm »

But we won against Cydwyl. The guy who did that is long dead and the current king of Cydwyl is our nephew.

Yeah I know, but I remember that time they pulled out of the war without saying anything after we helped them a lot by sending money and helping conquer the kingdom to the North...
Now I am hoping we eat them through a Dynastic Union :3
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:57:19 pm by Arlos »

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8723 on: March 21, 2018, 06:14:19 pm »

1) As noted before, all our military bonuses, including superior numbers, should add up to +4-5. Yet Haspen has compressed the list to +1: I surmise that the Crown Prince must be martial also. Said prince, we're told, is leading the wedge attack: my concern is that B) is the least aggressive option and may not be strong enough.

2) Tetan I never said he didn't have our silver. He said he preferred to spend it elsewhere rather than paying us. Any scenario about failing mines or bribing dwarves or really anything is speculation and not confirmed. If he had fair reasons, why didn't he use them to renegotiate? (In addition, I believe the agreement was technically for half the yearly silver output. If the mines are indeed failing then we should still get a share; if played out completely he has no reason to hide it from us.)

3) As for the Elves, it was clear at the presentation that these were rewards as much as gifts. When we no longer held to the conditions by which we obtained it, then we also lost the reward. You want them back? Attacking the Dwarves is closer and possibly easier. (Remember, these sides are locked in perpetual animosity. I have no reason to think the elves are any less strong as an opponent.)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 06:18:02 pm by mightymushroom »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #8724 on: March 21, 2018, 07:59:06 pm »

When even the High king if the Dwarf acknowledges our Dynasty as stubborn, you should really not be slighting us, Almost everyone around us got bitten by this...
Those stout guy must be shaking their head at the silly Humans in Lametania.
Speaking of Grudge, I haven’t forgotten you Elves, you think you can just take back Gifts once given? *stare* we need a book to record those things, let’s Ask the Dwarf to make one...

The book of grudge, made with the body part of enemies, write a name in it and your enemies will not sleep and live in fear that you will be kicking it's door

The book of the contract: forces the other part to keep it's promises, if the contract is broken the book will attract bad luck and a Methianthese army to the infrator, bad luck and the army will only stop coming with heavy payment
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8725 on: March 21, 2018, 10:39:02 pm »

B.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8726 on: March 22, 2018, 01:05:38 am »

You attempt to rearrange part of your forces to plug the gap!

7!*

Your troops, drilled by instructors beforehand and captained by you at the moment, pull this off flawlessly, and even manage to break apart the cavalry wedge of the Damdamians!

4*

Over the course of next hour, your troops are slowly, but messily, gaining ground against the enemy!

But as the sky turns orange and numbers on both sides dwindle, you hear the horns of the enemy; a large cavalry group has just arrived on the battlefield from the south!

2*

While not enough to render your numerical advantage nil, the tide is turned, and its your soldiers that are now losing ground they claimed before.

3*

And there we go; the enemy is now pushing into your lines. Thousands of corpses already litter the battlefield, and your officers are talking about retreating, or at least, conceding the fight for the night time, as the sun is now but a small slice peeking above the horizon.

A) We shall continue fighting under the benevolent shine of the full moon!
B) Fine, some rest is required. We ought to be gentlemen and ask the Damdamians of the same.
C) Retreat then! We will pick a fight at better terrain and better time of day.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8727 on: March 22, 2018, 01:20:21 am »

A

This is what our training is for. We can go longer for them.

Numerically, I suspect it's about as we started again. We pushed way ahead with those 6's at the start. Now they have a few reserves brought in. It should be back to square 1.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8728 on: March 22, 2018, 01:33:52 am »

A

This is what our training is for. We can go longer for them.

Numerically, I suspect it's about as we started again. We pushed way ahead with those 6's at the start. Now they have a few reserves brought in. It should be back to square 1.

Indeed. A

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8729 on: March 22, 2018, 01:55:22 am »

A Superior discipline and training for the win!
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS
Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 1087