Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750291 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13395 on: July 31, 2018, 02:51:15 pm »

I don't want to have him with a marrige allince because that garunteed diplomatic crisis
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Hotfire90

« Reply #13396 on: July 31, 2018, 02:51:23 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13397 on: July 31, 2018, 02:51:35 pm »

C

Now a marriage alliance with the Simians (heh) I'd be interested in.
you have a point but we should still concentrate on one kingdom to assimilate first the north then the south.

C

Now a marriage alliance with the Simians (heh) I'd be interested in.

Unless our wife winds up being as big a hedonist as we are, we are likely going to mess up any marriage we get involved in by sleeping around. We should probably avoid making big political plans around our marriage, as they could very well blow up when the relationship does.

If anything, we should be open about are hedonism, refuse the chains of marriage, and name an eventual Nephew by Siri heir over our bastards to assimilate Helliste.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13398 on: July 31, 2018, 02:52:56 pm »

C

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13399 on: July 31, 2018, 02:53:58 pm »

Oh I thought that we would offer our sisters Hand in marriage not ours. I also think that we shouldn’t marry the scandal risk is to high.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 03:06:58 pm by Basil ii »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13400 on: July 31, 2018, 03:04:50 pm »

C
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

dragonblaze007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13401 on: July 31, 2018, 03:21:01 pm »

C

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13402 on: July 31, 2018, 03:40:49 pm »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13403 on: July 31, 2018, 04:42:06 pm »

C

Because I'm curious how different their outlook might be from ye olde Gubta.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #13404 on: July 31, 2018, 04:56:39 pm »

We really ought to be careful how much we spurn marriage as an institution. As the first ruler of a combined state, we've got to work extra hard pretending that we care about it, otherwise, we might end up losing the respect of the governed.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13405 on: July 31, 2018, 04:58:42 pm »

Or we can pass the individual rights mandate then brutally put down any noble rebellions and establish a constitutional monarchy.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13406 on: July 31, 2018, 05:13:09 pm »

We really ought to be careful how much we spurn marriage as an institution. As the first ruler of a combined state, we've got to work extra hard pretending that we care about it, otherwise, we might end up losing the respect of the governed.

If we must get married, I have a few ideas:

We could get our spy master to find us a lesbian wife. She can be our empress in public, and we can both chase other women (perhaps even share a few) in private without having to hate each other. In this case, she could either put up with us in bed long enough to give us an heir, or we could leave her alone completely and go with the plan of naming a Nephew the next Emperor.

The above plan could also work with a wife who is a fellow hedonist, but then we'd be in the awkward position of dealing with her bastards as well as our own.

We could also take a wife from Eldrican, Rucus, or some other nation we plan to go to war with. We could get a good excuse for warfare when the relationship inevitably falls apart, and our heir would have some legitimate claim to that nation's throne when we take it.

If we want to just get married and have legitimate heirs like a normal monarch, the Ceodwellian girl is not a terrible idea. Since she is from Methiant, we will not have to worry about international incidents when/if the relationship falls apart.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13407 on: July 31, 2018, 05:39:54 pm »

It was stated before (I think that in the Q&A section) that the Eldricans don't saw Ruberta as having any claim on their lands, they see marriage as being out of their dinasty, so marrying Eldrican won't work this time
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13408 on: August 01, 2018, 12:34:48 am »

It was stated before (I think that in the Q&A section) that the Eldricans don't saw Ruberta as having any claim on their lands, they see marriage as being out of their dinasty, so marrying Eldrican won't work this time
have you heard of Edward iii of England the man who started the one Hundred Years’ War he was the son of Isabela of France [Isabela was the daughter of Philip IV] and Edward ii. Edward iii started it the even though in French law the daughters and their children have no claim to the throne of France but he knew of a way to strengthen his claim through having a bigger army than his enemy/uncle the same principle applies here.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:45:50 am by Basil ii »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13409 on: August 01, 2018, 03:39:25 am »

have you heard of Edward iii of England the man who started the one Hundred Years’ War he was the son of Isabela of France [Isabela was the daughter of Philip IV] and Edward ii. Edward iii started it the even though in French law the daughters and their children have no claim to the throne of France but he knew of a way to strengthen his claim through having a bigger army than his enemy/uncle the same principle applies here.
Remind me again how long that war lasted

And how it ended

And how long those two countries hated each other afterward (nb: "still")?
Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 1087