Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 935 936 [937] 938 939 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750391 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #14040 on: August 19, 2018, 06:17:46 pm »

C

Let's not throw these guys to the fire.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14041 on: August 19, 2018, 06:32:33 pm »

C

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #14042 on: August 19, 2018, 06:36:57 pm »

Annexing parsia isn't going to increase our population, but let's prevent it from lowering it and making ourselves look as saviors

C
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14043 on: August 19, 2018, 06:39:56 pm »

Annexing parsia isn't going to increase our population, but let's prevent it from lowering it and making ourselves look as saviors

C

We knifed these fuckers in the back. I don't think there is anything we can do to make them like or forgive us. Best just purge them and be done with it.

Besides, we could use the money.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14044 on: August 19, 2018, 06:48:41 pm »

If we could take all the people living in their capital and resettle them to our lands, it will boost our pop. It will also be saving them from extermination when the sim burn that capital to the ground, which should take the edge off of their anger.

Also, we didn't betray them. We never had any official obligation to them once they finished paying their tribute, and they choose to have no real relations with us.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14045 on: August 19, 2018, 06:58:09 pm »

If we could take all the people living in their capital and resettle them to our lands, it will boost our pop. It will also be saving them from extermination when the sim burn that capital to the ground, which should take the edge off of their anger.

Also, we didn't betray them. We never had any official obligation to them once they finished paying their tribute, and they choose to have no real relations with us.

There was an understanding that they were still under our sphere of influence, and that we were on their side. A Methianese official was still the third most important person in their government. We warned them of the Simian attack, and formally declared war on Sim when it took place. If going back on all that and siding with Sim isn't treachery, I don't know what is.

We will likely have to roll to get these people to overcome their hate and pride to resettle in Methiant. We do not have to convince loot to like us.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14046 on: August 19, 2018, 07:19:45 pm »

B, because FUCK PARSIA and I hope Sim kills 'em all twice!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14047 on: August 19, 2018, 07:47:29 pm »

It's not the people fault that their rulers were so stubborn.

C

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14048 on: August 19, 2018, 08:28:39 pm »

I recall it was ten years of tribute but twenty years of peace treaty – which expired about 6 years ago.

There was an understanding that they were still under our sphere of influence, and that we were on their side. A Methianese official was still the third most important person in their government. We warned them of the Simian attack, and formally declared war on Sim when it took place. If going back on all that and siding with Sim isn't treachery, I don't know what is.

We will likely have to roll to get these people to overcome their hate and pride to resettle in Methiant. We do not have to convince loot to like us.

I agree Yoe's attitude has been a bit, um, erratic due to the voices in his head and I wouldn't blame them for not trusting us. Yet when we're the alternative to someone who is known to drag them from their temples and slaughter them wholesale, I think we still hold an advantage that we can spin.

I chose C since not being greedy usually helps the negotiation roll. And we wouldn't necessarily have to resettle them far, perhaps just to the formerly Parsian lands where we hold dominion under a reconstituted and properly vassalized government – it seems unlikely their old one was going to hold up anyway.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14049 on: August 19, 2018, 09:02:08 pm »

I chose C since not being greedy usually helps the negotiation roll. And we wouldn't necessarily have to resettle them far, perhaps just to the formerly Parsian lands where we hold dominion under a reconstituted and properly vassalized government – it seems unlikely their old one was going to hold up anyway.

They already offered to split the plunder with us, and seem at least as keen on slaughtering Parsians as Taricus is. I don't think there is any guarantee that asking to spare the people will appeal to the Simians more than asking for loot will.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14050 on: August 19, 2018, 10:39:05 pm »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14051 on: August 20, 2018, 03:38:46 am »

B
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14052 on: August 20, 2018, 06:09:51 am »

C
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
By the way, it (my name) is pronounced "ah-zee".

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14053 on: August 20, 2018, 09:48:38 am »

bbbbbbb
ccccccccccc

You argue with him that you want the safety of Parsian citizens insde, as they will be your new subjects.

"I simply cannot allow this to happen. My Emperor wants purges, and my men want new concubines and slaves."

You decide to...

A) Threaten him if he doesn't budge.
B) Offer your part of loot for the Parsians' safety.
C) Let him do with Parsians as he likes.
D) Offer the split the capital in two, one for you, one for Sim.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:52:36 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14054 on: August 20, 2018, 09:52:06 am »

D - Change tactics. Offer to split the capitol with him. Literally. Right down the middle. He can do what he likes with his half, and we do what we like with ours.

Once the Parsian's realise they'll only get purged on his side of the city we should get plenty of new subjects.
Pages: 1 ... 935 936 [937] 938 939 ... 1087