Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Things have not gone well  (Read 8356 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Things have not gone well
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2017, 01:37:38 pm »

Eh, works well enough for now.

Now... again, try to figure out the full extent of my abilities.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2017, 03:48:52 pm »

Let's hope it won't go downhill too fast...

Check my equipment.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2017, 03:59:15 pm »

"Do any of you remember your names? I've been trying, but all I've come up with so far is V...

Well, feel free to call me V until I remember a bit more."

Search the warehouse.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2017, 07:15:15 pm »

Well,i guess we could rest up in here
Search pockets and try to figure out my abilities
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2017, 02:04:32 pm »

Eh, works well enough for now.

Now... again, try to figure out the full extent of my abilities.

From your abilities you can't figure out anything more than you already know. It's most likely you have to regain them in the hard way, whatever way the body snatchers gain more power. As for abilities of your host, despite of being less than half of human it can excert about as much physical strength as a human can, probably even more if well rested. This you find out by arm wrestling with the one who got bald black human as a host. Your host is also fast runner. Not supernaturally so, but definitely on olympic level. You think you could give Usain Bolt run for his money.

And then there's this stealth ability. It doesn't render you invisible or undetectable, but merely encourages others to ignore you. They can see you, but their minds don't register you. With this ability activated you'll be in their mental "blind spot". However it's not undefeatable; people will notice you if you jump on their faces or do something with something they are actively paying attention to. Just try to steal a phone from a teen who's playing Clash of Clans or something and they definitely will notice you. And hiding in plain sight in a room someone is searching will end up you being found. So as long as you don't do anything stupid you can go pretty much anywhere.

Let's hope it won't go downhill too fast...

Check my equipment.

Besides the switch knife you seem to have only a one penny in your pockets. Your clothes are much like you companions: ripped jeans and a leather jacket.

"Do any of you remember your names? I've been trying, but all I've come up with so far is V...

Well, feel free to call me V until I remember a bit more."

Search the warehouse.

It's mostly empty, like your initial impression of the place gave away. You do find a pair of bicycles with empty tires and rusted chains. And a cardboard box of moth eaten clothes somebody forget here.

Well,i guess we could rest up in here
Search pockets and try to figure out my abilities

Common theme with thugs these days seem to be empty pockets. Besides the knife you only have a tiny bag of white powder and a piece of well used straw pill.

Your host doesn't have any special abilities, it's a mere human after all, but you on the other hand... In addition of possessing a dead body and its automatic regeneration to working state you should have more body related powers. Active powers. Enhancing the body in some manner... That much your fragmented memory gives away, but no matter how much you try you can't activate any. Too weak, you don't have enough power. And how does one gain more power you ask yourself, but nothing comes into mind. Only thing you are certain of is that a way must exist. What's the point of living if you cannot become stronger? A cruel joke played by the gods? Surely not!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2017, 04:30:17 pm »

Watchu guys think,should we rest up in here?
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2017, 04:41:12 pm »

"I found some bedding, if you don't mind moth-chewed rags. However, I think we should make it a priority to find either clean clothes, or new hosts. We'll look suspicious in bloodied garments, and we're going to start to stink of death soon. I'd be surprised if the stench doesn't attract attention."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2017, 04:42:24 pm »

Ima get up to the rafters, activate stealth mode, and take a nap.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2017, 11:22:10 am »

Ima get up to the rafters, activate stealth mode, and take a nap.

Up you go, quickly finding a good hidden spot to lean on and very soon drift into blessed dreamless sleep.

In meanwhile others are talking.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2017, 03:05:17 pm »

I am just gonna go and look for some place in the warehouse to sleep at

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2017, 02:03:38 am »

Anyone willing can take over my body snatcher. I don't really keep up with updates here...

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2017, 01:52:22 pm »

I'll take it if I can
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2017, 02:50:52 pm »

I am just gonna go and look for some place in the warehouse to sleep at

Another sleeper.

I'll take it if I can

Certainly you can. Just a reminder: your current host is arabic guy with iron man facial hair, having nothing in your pockets but a penny and a switch knife.

Now, situation is safe, nothing is threatening you at moment. Whatcha gonna do? Take over the world? Make people go missing?
Old sigs.
Games.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2017, 08:05:32 pm »

Hmmmm...

I'm going to see what's around this place, could be something interesting.

Carefully check the area around the safe house for anyone or anything vaguely threatening.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 08:08:03 pm by chaotic skies »
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2017, 02:32:52 pm »

Let's presume everyone got good night's sleep are ready for challenges of new day, first of being getting something to eat and drink.

Hmmmm...

I'm going to see what's around this place, could be something interesting.

Carefully check the area around the safe house for anyone or anything vaguely threatening.

You take a walk around the "safe house" trying your best look like you know where you are going to. Nothing in surrounding area looks particularly threatening, but as you very well know, looks can be deceiving. On your way back you spot a green Volkswagen Beetle pull stop a bit ahead of you. The driver rolls down the window on your side of the road and you notice how he watches you from the side mirror. Clearly he wants something from you. You are about to ignore him and walk past as if he and his car was air when he calls out.

"I take it something went wrong?"

The man in car has a thick full beard, brown just like his shoulder long hair. He looks like he's fat, but you instantly realize that's only because of his clothes; his bare arms are muscular like hell and look like they belong to professional weightlifter.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7