Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 291914 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD
« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2017, 11:06:25 pm »

I'm fine with showing him "mercy" in the sense of not outright killing him, but forcing him to live on penguin meat year round(meaning he'll have to find some way to store it) is still not nice.

We can brand him so that no one will mistake him for just a usual citizen.

Edit: or perhaps we could try to sway him to our cause as it's the only real chance he'll be able to save anyone associated with the group, and it will cause him emotional anguish, maybe?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 11:13:19 pm by Paxiecrunchle »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 03, 2017, 11:11:29 pm »

As for questions

What does your group call itself?

Are you just one cell among many?

Would you be willing to rejoin the empire in a years time, perhaps you could even work to avoid your "freinds" meeting a nasty end through the official channels?

If you hated them empire why didn't you flee to the North? I'm sure they're are plenty of tribes their that we don't really care about.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 03, 2017, 11:11:41 pm »

Yes. Branding him is a good way to identify the body when he is found one way or another. Hmmm. My original idea was choloform him, put tracking devices and let him pick wilderness in case rebels find him, we find rebels. Too many variables. Like how female agent had too much cheese.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 03, 2017, 11:17:36 pm »

Yes. Branding him is a good way to identify the body when he is found one way or another. Hmmm. My original idea was choloform him, put tracking devices and let him pick wilderness in case rebels find him, we find rebels. Too many variables. Like how female agent had too much cheese.

So you don't like the idea of relying on his feelings for the other rebels to turn him into a disposable, and highly knowledgeable agent of ours? Of course it would work better if we were able to take some more hostages, we should independently look into these people… And their families some kidnapping might be in order to get them to fully cooperate with us.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2017, 07:03:05 am »

What does your group call itself?

"I never heard a name from the larger rebellion, and if they had one, the rest aren't using it because there are four - wait, three - rebels left.

Are you just one cell among many?

"Every dissenting citizen we knew of was in that mansion, or the smaller revolts taking place around the city. They haven't told me much about this."

Would you be willing to rejoin the empire in a years time, perhaps you could even work to avoid your "freinds" meeting a nasty end through the official channels?

"I'll come back, but trying to bring them back? No, I'm totally out of this mess."

If you hated them empire why didn't you flee to the North? I'm sure they're are plenty of tribes their that we don't really care about.

"Hey, like I said, I haven't got any problem with you. Sam wants the empire totally destroyed, thinks he's avenging the slaughter of millions of innocents."

NEXT STORY POST
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 02:50:20 pm by blueturtle1134 »
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 04, 2017, 09:09:08 am »

Part of me want's to recruit this guy, put him in a fake prison for about 1 month doing psychological tests to discover where his skills really are and then recruit him.

Part of me knows that he is just an incompetent and this trope never works, he will only slow down a rebel with a shit talk while being left to die or gaining a mercy shot, so letting him go after 1 month of prison or just letting him go "What? he was just a hostage of rebel group, we can give the rebels 1 more year for each in jail for that"

Either way, we should implant an hidden tracker/microphone/whatever to make sure he isn't meeting/writing/talking to any rebel
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2017, 09:36:21 am »

Part of me want's to recruit this guy, put him in a fake prison for about 1 month doing psychological tests to discover where his skills really are and then recruit him.

Part of me knows that he is just an incompetent and this trope never works, he will only slow down a rebel with a shit talk while being left to die or gaining a mercy shot, so letting him go after 1 month of prison or just letting him go "What? he was just a hostage of rebel group, we can give the rebels 1 more year for each in jail for that"

Either way, we should implant an hidden tracker/microphone/whatever to make sure he isn't meeting/writing/talking to any rebel

Never hurts to try, right? (Yes it does.)

Any questions for him?
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2017, 02:28:43 pm »

Well, I guess no more.

Next action?
A: Release him
B: Release him, but with a tracker
C: Release him, but follow him
D: Imprison him
E: Kill him
F: Something else...

Also give where you want him placed, and the exact process to transfer him

At the same time, you receive the following message from a telegraph line leading into the museum.

I'M A HOSTAGE, FOUND AN UNGUARDED LINE. REBELS ARE TALKING ABOUT <a pause> REBELS HAVE ESCAPED. THEY FOUND A BACK DOOR. THEY'RE ALL GONE.

Your response?
A: Storm in and rush through the building, trying to find the back way
B: Attempt to verify rebel presence in the building using vantage points
C: Keep asking questions of the hostage
D: Clusterbomb the building
E: Proceed with the siege

Updated State of the Empire. Created linkchain in case anyone that joins wants to read it all.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 02:51:09 pm by blueturtle1134 »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2017, 03:32:35 pm »

B:release him, with a tracker and tell the press he was a hostage

Too suspicious

B and C

Comand people to use advantage points of view and question the guy "Where is the backdoor? Do they took hostages? And if they're gone why can't you leave the building now and yell it in the windows?"
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2017, 03:45:26 pm »

Release him as in desert-island release, or streets-of-the-city release?

B and C

Comand people to use advantage points of view and question the guy "Where is the backdoor? Do they took hostages? And if they're gone why can't you leave the building now and yell it in the windows?"

THEY TIED US UP NEAR A TELEGRAPH HA HA
FOUND A TUNNEL NEAR THE CONTROL CONSOLE, USING OUR NOTES

Scouts report that they can't be sure, but the center appears rebel-free and has several researchers tied up, one of which is tapping something.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 03:50:14 pm by blueturtle1134 »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2017, 03:47:37 pm »

Too suspicious

B and C

For once I totally agree with you.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 04, 2017, 03:50:34 pm »

Above post updated with results of second part.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2017, 03:57:46 pm »

At first I really wanted to exileinto an island, but if we track him around the city that could net us some potentially useful intel, on the other hand it might make us appear too merciful. Perhaps we should compromise and tease him into one of the least inhabited parts of our territory that is still technically incorporated?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 04, 2017, 04:11:41 pm »

Release him, alive to show we are capable of our word. Tracker is up to others as I feel he is super incompetent to be hired. But that could be a smoke screen hence tracking in city should he be lying about his involvements, and could be a true weak link in their schemes.

I also came up with a counter to those whacky rebel scum should they do the black hole thing.

Lastly. Send all nearby armed services at all entry/escape of site and keep asking this "hostage" questions. This sounds like a trap.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2017, 04:51:08 pm »

Release him in another city far from the capital anywhere in our control as a new man, in the way interrogate him to more precise info about the rebels and where he thinks they might hide.

THEY TIED US UP NEAR A TELEGRAPH HA HA
FOUND A TUNNEL NEAR THE CONTROL CONSOLE, USING OUR NOTES

Scouts report that they can't be sure, but the center appears rebel-free and has several researchers tied up, one of which is tapping something.

"Sending agents in, did you hear they put any trap? You know where the tunnel is headed?"

If we already have an anti-trap unit on local send it first, if not send our disposable agents first. Search for the tunnel and read the notes, we might wait for them in the other side.
Novice english wordsmith
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 203