Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 291794 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD
« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2017, 04:56:36 pm »

If you want to do more spending we should make up fake identities for the cherubs killed, since we obviously can't release their actual information without losing sympathy, perhaps with the other men their we can dress this whole thing up as a field trip to teach the young ones about tidal ecosystems, it would explain away scientists being there. Any other security that was there can also easily be explained away as being due to hightened tensions.

Just an idea.

I personally think we should wait for the Drake passage to clear up, but if the consensus moves against that than, how quickly could we dump him the Galapagos?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 09, 2017, 05:53:42 pm »

1: There better be more of them as they are not cheap.
2; Need better gear. Like sniper level weapon art to counter this.
3: Spin it that they were harmless with fake ids and make the scum painted as child murdering monster cultists.

5: Invest in cloning so we can just darn well clone cherub genes so no need to child snatch.

But yeah have security forces open fire as scientist keep trying to unravel it. The kid you guys make the call.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2017, 05:58:17 pm »

I personally think we should wait for the Drake passage to clear up, but if the consensus moves against that than, how quickly could we dump him the Galapagos?

The Antarctic Circumpolar Current, along with our experience in the region, make a Brazil-Georgias trip take much less time (days against weeks) than a Galapagos run, even though they are around the same distance.

The Galapagos represent the northern limit of our exploration, and are mostly uninhabited. Most people think the tortoises are cute.

1: There better be more of them as they are not cheap.

We only brought 3 - there are 7 more.

2; Need better gear. Like sniper level weapon art to counter this.

To counter the rebels inverting a gravitational anomaly on you?

3: Spin it that they were harmless with fake ids and make the scum painted as child murdering monster cultists.

Already done, as part of the PR spin

But yeah have security forces open fire as scientist keep trying to unravel it. The kid you guys make the call.

We're a bit too... far... for proper aim at this distance, especially with the bomb squad's limited weapon choice. Security will have to go in the water.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2017, 06:25:36 pm »

Hmmm, make the rebel pass through the drake passage, but this time with expendable crew and ship

IF he survives the trip (or a hidden rebel cell uses this chance to rescue him) we go back to the reinforced crew

B Send the dogs in the jungle bomb squads and scientists remain at the beach

Hmmm, have the cherubs some weapon droped?

Have the bomb squad grab it and do suppressing fire on the swimming guy, he can't concentrate on whatever he is doing. If they land a hit it's an blessing. (or just wait patiently to discover what will happen)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 09, 2017, 06:28:15 pm »

Hmmm, make the rebel pass through the drake passage, but this time with expendable crew and ship

IF he survives the trip (or a hidden rebel cell uses this chance to rescue him) we go back to the reinforced crew

B Send the dogs in the jungle bomb squads and scientists remain at the beach

Hmmm, have the cherubs some weapon droped?

Have the bomb squad grab it and do suppressing fire on the swimming guy, he can't concentrate on whatever he is doing. If they land a hit it's an blessing. (or just wait patiently to discover what will happen)

If he passes the Drake with the skeleton crew, he's in either Antarctica or the Georgias already.

Anything the Cherubs dropped is wallowing in 10G at the bottom of the anomaly now.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2017, 06:45:23 pm »

So my vote is now C, A

What about leaving him in the Falklands(my new suggestion unless someone find something wrong with it).with still the crew suggestions that I've made out, I actually don't want him to die on us because if he's just been lying this whole time then there's a chance that other rebels might try and rescue him, they won't Try and rescue a dead man, unless they don't know that he's a dead man.

Also I agree that we should work on cloning, but unless we can get those clowns to grow faster than normal then it will be a long-term investment rather than the short term one as it should still take us a few years to get a good batch of that.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2017, 11:46:35 am »

So my vote is now C, A

What about leaving him in the Falklands(my new suggestion unless someone find something wrong with it).with still the crew suggestions that I've made out, I actually don't want him to die on us because if he's just been lying this whole time then there's a chance that other rebels might try and rescue him, they won't Try and rescue a dead man, unless they don't know that he's a dead man.

Also I agree that we should work on cloning, but unless we can get those clowns to grow faster than normal then it will be a long-term investment rather than the short term one as it should still take us a few years to get a good batch of that.

Falklands is... also through the Drake. We are on the Pacific Coast of Brazil; the Wall runs down Chile.

Nobody's suggested anything reasonable for the Drake, so I'm going to go with "wait for storms to clear up". But it's pretty clear that everyone wants the bomb squad to open fire.

The bomb squad fires at extreme range as Andrew reaches the edge of the anomaly. The bullets splash into the water, doing nothing. Suddenly the anomaly reverses once again, turning from a huge bump of water to a dimple, repelling water.

Andrew is swept under by the wave. He takes a breath and swims downwards. The sea bottom is now quite accessible, between the lowering surface and the decreased buoyancy force. Something green glitters at the bottom.

Now what?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2017, 03:12:39 pm »

OOC:  I thought we were on the Atlantic coast, as Brazil doesn't border the pacific, that would be Peru and Chile or their alt world equivalents.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2017, 03:28:31 pm »

OOC:  I thought we were on the Atlantic coast, as Brazil doesn't border the pacific, that would be Peru and Chile or their alt world equivalents.

We aren't calling the big thing west of Chile the Pacific?

Then what is it?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2017, 04:35:32 pm »

Then what is it?
As I just said,I thought we were on the east because I just said Brazil doesn't border the pacific, the pacific is still the pacific. If realized we were in choke I would never have votes for any of that stuff.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 10, 2017, 04:38:04 pm »

Then what is it?
As I just said,I thought we were on the east because I just said Brazil doesn't border the pacific, the pacific is still the pacific. If realized we were in choke I would never have votes for any of that stuff.

Sorry. We're in South America, specifically Chile. Sorry for not keeping track of such things...

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 10, 2017, 09:01:40 pm »

As for what could have been a counter: Galvaniac fire arms. Gravity propelled bullets that shoot bullets at fraction of light speed. Have the rebel assholes react to that as they try stuff while turned to cheese.

Aside galvaniacs (has other good things) cloning, and my counter idea should the rebels do black hole thing. I say we make a robo double be our puppet as we do our work and build a bomb network. Should they kill us (double) the doubles death triggers bomb.

Use the populace as a human shield that way.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 10, 2017, 09:06:40 pm »

As for what could have been a counter: Galvaniac fire arms. Gravity propelled bullets that shoot bullets at fraction of light speed. Have the rebel assholes react to that as they try stuff while turned to cheese.

Aside galvaniacs (has other good things) cloning, and my counter idea should the rebels do black hole thing. I say we make a robo double be our puppet as we do our work and build a bomb network. Should they kill us (double) the doubles death triggers bomb.

Use the populace as a human shield that way.

That's a horrible idea. Not only is the capital gone, but everyone else too. Why... why would you suggest such a thing?

Besides revealing it to the rebels, at least.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2017, 09:27:21 pm »

Errr, dead people don't pay taxes. Self exploding shit should only exist in isolated bases and shit, where the rebels will have trouble to escape and won't interrupt any of our others major assets.

The swimming friend might have another control

Use the control that they tried to break, we got it right?

Give it to the scientists and make the water smash the rebel/ his control device
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2017, 09:51:43 pm »

Yeah, as cool as it might be to tie our life to the populace trying to scourge people from killing us… Some people are probably going to be crazy enough to try it anyway what to do so without knowing if they're doing so, and then not only will you die, but the whole dynasty will,  and if the whole dynasty dies with us, then what's the point of having a royal dynasty at all?

Still a body double isn't a bad idea as long as they are loyal, dumb, and good at acting.  If they're smart loyal, and good acting  they might actually came into the populist they are us, and take a roll, they might even be better at it than us and claim that taking a role would be quote for the "good of the republic"z
If they're better than acting, no one will be convinced, and do I really need to point out the problems with them potentially being disloyal?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 203