Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 181

Author Topic: Random thoughts - On the Origins of "I Could Eat A Horse"  (Read 220381 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random thoughts - On the Origins of "I Could Eat A Horse"
« Reply #2385 on: July 21, 2023, 06:01:39 am »

Aw I was thinking more about miniaturized optic fibre interfaces with millions and millions of parrellel wires... Fair enough.

Skibidi toilet prediction: the badass plunger dual wielding cameraman will stick them into gman's or some other laser shooting toilet's eyes
let

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: July 22, 2023, 02:42:41 am »

What is a Skibidi toilet, I've heard of it before and have no idea what it is beyond a head in a toilet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: July 22, 2023, 07:35:49 am »

Gmod machinima content that for some reason is wrecking havoc atm on the YT algorythm. I do not know what the creators relationship to that awful song is that makes up most of the OST, I watched it more than once but I am not sure, the entire thing is less than 25 minutes. Anyway the entire thing is kinda devolving into a big anime battle kinda thing, I think it's lighthearted fun and I enjoy it. There is like a minute added every 2-3 days it seems, but the episodes are getting longer than they were at the beginning.
let

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2388 on: July 23, 2023, 09:54:35 am »

Yeah sometimes you just get that lightning strike in a bottle that causes something to get way bigger than it ought to. But it is light hearted fun. Nice skibidi remix too

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: July 23, 2023, 11:33:12 am »

every time i see that skibidi thing it's taking me a second to not read skibi

a pox upon reforged, bah
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: July 24, 2023, 03:49:33 am »

I thought it looked like a GMod thing and being someone who enjoys GMod stuff I now must look into it further.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: July 27, 2023, 10:33:08 am »

I mustn't have been paying attention this morning because it seem I drank the tallest glas of FU juice. Just went and pierced every electro thing with a hammer, GL wasting my time now after work. Purposefully did not look at a single visitor because it's super rainy so before 4pm I had as many cars as a normal day, one worse intentions then the other... But I don't think it's a fun to them when I don't care. Me on the smartphone encourages them, me lloking past them at the sky and the fields seems to trigger some real "look muuum".

The best part of the day, was that I catched a fly with a glassbottle and then I held the bottle towards the hiding place of my jumping spider. Amazingly I've held the bottle there for minutes, the fly must hav been afraid to get out. But then the spider walked in god that was so great, so I locked them in together, spider had a mild panic attack and tried to get back out, but then it started hunting, took it many tries the fly was very aware of the spider, at one point the even dodged the fly once? But she did manage and I started cheering like a madman, let out with her fly. I love jumping spiders so much, and also I cant find the arthopod thread anymore has that been deleted?
let

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: July 27, 2023, 05:03:04 pm »

also I cant find the arthopod thread anymore has that been deleted?
Huh, yeah, it was http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=179747
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: July 30, 2023, 04:38:53 am »

also I cant find the arthopod thread anymore has that been deleted?
Huh, yeah, it was http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=179747

R.I.P Arthropod Thread
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: July 31, 2023, 11:10:13 am »

Youthful Merry and Pippin went to Isengard where they met a community of ents. The community consisted of much older males. They were all males. The ents said they used to have wives, but for some reason those all left. The two hobbits spent their time drinking ent juice. They grew tall living with ents and drinking their juice, and now they fear no man.
Hidden pederasty agenda, is what I'm saying. #Cancel_LotR.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: July 31, 2023, 11:35:56 am »

*mumbles something about merry and pippin getting that old wood*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: July 31, 2023, 01:22:54 pm »

Typical entwive shill. Shame on you for besmirching the good name of veterans.

During the First or Second Age they started to move farther away from the male Ents because they liked to plant and control small things like vegetables, grass and flowers, while the male Ents tended the larger trees of the great forest. The Entwives passed eastward over the Anduin and went to the region that would later become the Brown Lands. After Morgoth was overthrown, their gardens blossomed and they taught agriculture to the primitive Men and they honored them.[3]

Who took an interest in smaller beings, who approached smaller beings? Merry and Pippen came to the entmen not the other way around.

The natural order goes: plains-> bushes-> forests. So go on, make it make sense.
let

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: August 01, 2023, 08:30:01 am »

There's a lot of plant grooming going on here
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2398 on: August 01, 2023, 08:55:25 am »

ok bloomer

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: August 03, 2023, 07:16:37 am »

In the usa, italians are their own thing in the ethnic diaspora, and generally not thought of as latins, which is pretty funny.
let
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 181