Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: [47.05]/[50.10] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V7.20  (Read 81545 times)

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
Re: [47.05] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V6 (Races, Beasts, Secrets Oh My!!)
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2021, 01:37:08 pm »

Hello, i was playing the Draconei and it seems that they can't make pig iron. Is this intended?

Not sure what my original idea was, but as of recently I would consider it not intended. Funny enough this is something I have recently come across while working on the guide, which I do have plans on fixing  with a update within a week :)
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

snipe5000

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2021, 06:05:10 pm »

Hello, i was playing the Draconei and it seems that they can't make pig iron. Is this intended?

Not sure what my original idea was, but as of recently I would consider it not intended. Funny enough this is something I have recently come across while working on the guide, which I do have plans on fixing  with a update within a week :)

Will the update be compatible with older worlds? I assume probably not. I've been using dfhack to get around not having the recipe though so its not a big deal.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2021, 06:21:11 am »

Yeah unfortunately not.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Sanguis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [47.05] The Aeramore Expansion Mod V6.1 (Races, Beasts, Secrets Oh My!!)
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2021, 06:38:02 pm »

I have a problem with world generation. The game just crashes completely randomly during it.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2021, 06:21:52 am »

Are you running any other mods or anything?

Sanguis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2021, 10:56:58 am »

No and I even tried turning dfhack off but it still crashes

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2021, 06:58:32 am »

Which version of DF and which version of the mod a are running?

Sanguis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2021, 08:33:30 am »

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2021, 02:10:45 am »

Do you have any other Utilities or DFhack programs being used along with the game?

Sanguis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2021, 07:36:34 am »

no

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2021, 04:20:18 pm »

Hmm.. Did you change tilesets after adding the mod, or making any modifications to any of the files? And/or are you using... i dont remember the name of it but someone else was having issues with it crashing because of them using something to create their own world generation map.

The only thing I can tell ya, if you are still having trouble is that you might have something missing or broken somewhere, in which i would say to flush it all and just restart witha  fresh set of files then try the mod, cuz Im still not having issues, and ive covered most of the issues that people have found at this point
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 04:22:15 pm by Fatace »

Atkana

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2021, 02:15:26 am »

The current version of DF does sometimes just crash randomly during worldgen anyway (though not very frequently), so it could be unrelated to mods entirely.

rake2005

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Has anyone had the shryling curse actually come up in their game yet?

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Has anyone had the shryling curse actually come up in their game yet?

Sadly it seems curses and blesses from a mod have a extremely rare chance of happening. Ive only had it happen once and that was from tipping over a statue.. after about 30something resets (from when i was testing it, altho at this point I am not sure what the conditions were of this happening, such as it being based on a specific type of god or anything). I havnt been playing DF much since the testing back in december since ive been busy with other things.

rake2005

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

All good, sorry about the necro
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7