-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 35302 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #420 on: June 10, 2018, 01:52:13 pm »

"Um, sure, I can try anyway."
((I have no clue what Terissa was just asked beyond *can you send a steady stream of mana?*))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 10, 2018, 01:54:01 pm »

Name: Toby Landon
Nation: Letherian
Class: Soldier
Equipment: 1 Lance (iron) 1 Lance (steel) 1 Lance (slim) 3 Vulneraries, 1 Antidote, 1 set of Letherian chainmail (shirt, sleeves, and pants) 1 Letherian helmet, 1 buckler, as well as a set of greaves (last 4 things are just for appearance, think Aran from FE10 but mostly chainmail, apart from the greaves and a set of gauntlets and wristguards.)

Story: Toby, born as the 5th son to a moderately prosperous merchant who lived 1 days ride from Alexandria, knew from birth (specifically his 3 elder brothers and elder sister) that there was no way he would ever be able to inherit the family business. Stubbornly deciding at an early age that he would act as though he CHOSE not to inherit, and that being a merchant held no interest to him (which now he truly believes), Toby decided he wanted to be a household guard or soldier of some kind.
2 months after basic training, he noticed how little he was being paid, and joined a moderately well-known mercenary group instead. After serving with them for some time, he requested some time off to go and explore, maybe even start a seperate branch of the mercenary group (the Iron Brotherhood, the called themselves). His boss, Walter, had been pleased with Toby's efficiency in combat, and gave him permission to go. On his various travels. Toby lost the majority of his platemail in a game of cards, won a steel lance (which he wasn't good enough to use) and a shield off of an unlucky bandit who challenged him to a duel, and is now looking for some candidates to start the Iron Brotherhood's 1st Foreign Company. He decided to head to (wherever the main party is now) and (found them doing whatever they're doing now, and either assisted them in the fighting or walked up and offered them his services as a mercenary for their next fight)

Personality: Toby is fairly quiet, although he is quite fond of jokes, and is unnervingly difficult to surprise or sneak up on. He expects the unexpected, and generally just raises his eyebrows at something odd, like the dead walking or dragons and such things. Fights dirty, even in an 'honorable' duel.

if possible, level me to an appropriate level so I can keep up with the current party.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 10, 2018, 01:54:50 pm »

I either run into the room they're in and ask if I may assist, or I will be waiting somewhere for them after this is over.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 10, 2018, 01:58:47 pm »

"Good. Keep an eye out while I set them up."

Selene takes out another book and a writing utensil. It appears to be made of loose leaf paper.

She begins to flip through it.

----{Anchor Points will be set up next post, if you want to say something or ask a question.}

Will look at yours in a moment, But Terissa's Story and Everand's story have yet to meet up at all.

I can work with this, though.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:00:54 pm by TricMagic »

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 10, 2018, 01:59:34 pm »

Let's go wherever there's the most need for a dude with a spear and a shield then. Take your time mate.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 10, 2018, 02:01:21 pm »

I'll let her focus and do her thing.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 10, 2018, 02:05:41 pm »

As you keep watch, she appears to be using her Mana to create a magic circle. You can't quite tell what it's for, but a number of points are shining brightly in your senses.

"There,"

"Looks like we have company, but it's too late now."

"Tess, if you would?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 10, 2018, 02:05:59 pm »

Do as she asks

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 10, 2018, 02:17:17 pm »

Mana Flow Roll: 6, then 38.
Critical Success!

The Entire Circle shines Bright.

Lines shoot out among the Floor, one heading north, and others to the ceiling above.

Others flow down the Stairs.

Rumbling Stone*

Suddenly, water begins to shoot out from the Egde of the Sigil.

It cascades toward the center before solidifying into an altar in front of you.

On that altar are two flasks.

The Sigil is now glowing steadily, Void Counters have been removed.

"Well, that was..."

GM Note[Well, there goes that Dilemma]

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 10, 2018, 02:40:26 pm »

Let's go wherever there's the most need for a dude with a spear and a shield then. Take your time mate.
You could try asking the GM to send you in the direction of my criminal gang in the future, if Toby doesn't mind raiding towns and killing innocent people. My team has no spears, only axes and swords.

By the way, welcome to the forums.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 10, 2018, 02:45:15 pm »

I theory… no he doesn't. In reality...
sounds like I'd have to face off against Terissa the manakete at some point if I stuck with Everand.
In any case, Toby's meant to be idealistic for a mercenary. Kinda like how you originally recruit Zihark in FE9.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 10, 2018, 02:48:38 pm »

He doesn't believe in fighting honorably, but he tries to avoid fighting for tyrants and 'burn the village along with it's inhabitants' types.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 10, 2018, 02:50:50 pm »

I should probably go and say that the chance of you ending up in the Darklands is near 0.

Terissa's about to end up there, but the method to be sent there is guarded by the Church, whose base of operations is in Letherian.

On the other hand, there is any number of places you can go. We'll have to decide that once I've gotten your character sheet finalized.

As for Levels, we're not past their Prologues yet.

I am likely going to need a short break after this Gaiden. No more than a week though.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 10, 2018, 02:52:21 pm »

"That was cool."
collect the flasks, and hand one over to Selene.
"So, what now?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 10, 2018, 03:09:05 pm »

"Heh, figures it wouldn't be so simple."

"This is described in the scripts as Heart-Water."

"It's also what I was looking for here. It's supposed to take 500 years for enough to collect for a single flask..."

Selene weaves a small circle around it.

"The Mana Concentration is correct, so this should be it."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44