Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 78160 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #615 on: October 11, 2019, 10:43:18 am »

Use Block Dolphin Shifting and swim away from the shore, when away check how my limbs are as a dolphine.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 11, 2019, 12:44:27 pm »

Time to start wiki-warring again. Where in the world are the other Wiki-Warriors?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 11, 2019, 12:48:18 pm »

It looks like hector13 is the one who hasn't posted. I think there needs to be one wiki warrior left alive this game to start another. If I'm wrong on this, please correct me. I am interested in playing the next game

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 11, 2019, 12:58:27 pm »

Continue on to the exits of the sewer. Try to find as many as possible, and equally distribute the men to them. The problem with alliances between enemies is they tend to be shaky, might as well be prepared for a setback.

Once everyone is in position, call the military to ask where they want my quarry collected from collected from.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 11, 2019, 06:18:26 pm »

It looks like hector13 is the one who hasn't posted. I think there needs to be one wiki warrior left alive this game to start another. If I'm wrong on this, please correct me. I am interested in playing the next game

Nah, you got it right. Deathmatches are Last Man Standing matches.

Also, I'm going to be adding a few new modes and re-adding Deathmatch to Chapter III's rotation before I update the game. Make sure to check the OP when you see the thread bumped next.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 11, 2019, 07:01:24 pm »

Four new game modes have been added! Check the OP for info.

New turn coming tonight.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 11, 2019, 07:07:21 pm »

So do we vote for the mode of the next game? If so, I vote for Objective

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 11, 2019, 08:01:16 pm »

No. The mode is randomized.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 11, 2019, 08:07:42 pm »

No. The mode is randomized.
In that case, ignore my nonvote

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 12, 2019, 05:53:25 am »

Glad to see people like my Objective game modes!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 13, 2019, 06:02:43 am »

The Rich Man's Fortune
Deathmatch
Part XXIV: Example of Madness
"Almelo", Formerly Almere, Flevoland in the Holmsian Empire
Morning, Cloudy, 11/14/2020

As the jeep sinks into the abyss of the ocean, Bobby uses his one remaining limb, his left arm, to open the door and unbuckle his seatbelt, before suddenly transforming. He becomes a Minecraftian dolphin, and is quite (happily) surprised to see his right arm and legs have come back as phantom limbs, transparent and purple with a purple, smoky haze coming off of them. They'll be gone when he becomes human again, but as a dolphin, it seems he can swim normally. [Mobility: 3] As the driver quickly gets stuck and begins drowning, [Stealth: 3] Bobby tries to swim out, only to have to take a break to breath in valuable oxygen. This lets the military see him, but they're powerless to just gun him down due to Edgar's orders.

With Super-Sloth's healing out of the way, it's time to Wiki-War once again. He goes to find a way to see them [Spot: 8] and manages to spot a dead soldier a ways down the road, his radio buzzing with static. He goes over and listens in, the soldier on the other end saying "Report in! We need to hear from you. The pirate's gonna be coming from the boat and now Jefferson's become a goddamn dolphin!" Bingo. Both of them are at or near the beach, clearly.

Wandering through the sewers of the former city of Almere, Edgar looks around for alternate exits to prepare for any setbacks or betrayals, a smart option indeed. [Spot: 10] And indeed, there are many exits to manholes and drainage pipes and even leading to the ocean throughout the area. He finds about eleven, and dividing up his total force of forty-seven, minus himself, Henry, and the two men carrying the third injured squadmate, squads of four re-enter the city from every angle, leaving the five remaining men to come out of the drainage pipe near the beach they were originally going to. With that done, Edgar pulls out his radio and asks "Now, where would ye like for me to collect my quarry?" The soldier's response is a flat, deadpan, utterly monotone "He turned into a fucking dolphin, from Minecraft, and swam away. He's still right by the beach, just try and catch the damn dolphin."

[1 v 3] Meanwhile, the previously ignored Niko Bellic is incapable of escaping, and is captured, brought to the beach while fully healed.

BSN:
Glad to see people like my Objective game modes!
It's quite nice! All credit goes to you for somehow being the first person to actively come up with it! Unless Person did it, too, and I can't remember. But yeah, I do quite enjoy your idea. If I needed to ask permission, my b.

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 13, 2019, 06:40:40 am »

Do I have my super strength as a dolphin?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 13, 2019, 08:08:28 am »

Edgar sighs. So much for an easy end to proceedings.

Switch the radio back to my fleet.

We have an agreement with the military for the time being, don’t worry about them. We do, however,” Edgar pinches his nose because he knows the next part is madness “have to kill a dolphin for them. It’s a nightmarish, blocky looking thing, but it’s also a man. Do not, under any circumstances, allow it aboard the ships!

If the explosives we have on hand are sufficient for blast fishing, skip to “Regroup” otherwise, request from Mycroft some dynamite and/or grenades in sufficient quantities.

Regroup, order the men into the boats, we’re going dolphin hunting. With explosives! Assign a spotter to each boat to look for the dolphin, and they will be armed with the best gun available, while the rest tasked with flushing out Bobby with explodey things.

((Underwater explosions are much dangerous! :o))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 13, 2019, 08:11:32 am »

Do I have my super strength as a dolphin?

Yep! That is retained through transformation.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 13, 2019, 08:25:04 am »

Go below the HMS Phonix and start using my super strength to ram and tear at the bottom of it, if air breaksneeded take them in the side away from the shore.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 63