Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Franco-Norwegian terrible jokes about Finland thread  (Read 2556 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: The Franco-Norwegian terrible jokes about Finland thread
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2018, 03:33:31 pm »

is this why the viking era ended? had the vikings just rammed each other in confusion? explain america explain
The viking era ended when America showed them that freedom was the way
But the vikings found America first (unless you count the people who lived there to begin with), when they figured out that if they didn't like where they were; they could go somewhere else.

I'm not sure governmental, constitutional, protestant America had a whole lot to teach the northerners about "freedom"... They just taught them that freedom wasn't free, and you have to pay a tithe in coins rather than goats.

I'd honestly completely forgotten that this thread existed... I probably should've put the whole "Norwegian professor sexts his students; gets fired and blames fake news" post in here rather than in europol, but eh. I mean, Norway isn't even properly a member of the EU, but yet we still send them our memes...

I actually spent a little while today translating some decorative runes a company had printed on some dice in order to make them seem "mystical"... You know what the runes said? "Usuælho".

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The Franco-Norwegian terrible jokes about Finland thread
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 05:47:01 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What's the most imbalanced yellow gang composition in the current meta?
Pages: 1 [2]