Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 114514 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Sample Title
« Reply #840 on: February 17, 2019, 10:56:33 pm »

"Ugh, I'm busy being sad. Why's the universe gotta end now?"
"Oh, fine. It is quite a nice boost."

Spend 3 power dragging the humans through the portal with me.

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The weather outside is frightful...
« Reply #841 on: February 18, 2019, 03:42:00 am »

I find it highly amusing that we just destroyed this world trying to fix another problem, and are now just evacuating it.

Spend 10+10 power on making sure everyone, including myself, get's through the portal safely. Except Sucker, since he seems to want to become the new universe here.

"See? Problems are much easier to deal with if you deal with them earlier, instead of arguing. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to use all this power to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen in the next universe."

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 04:06:51 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh
« Reply #842 on: February 18, 2019, 03:53:51 am »

(Running away from problems of their own creation?  Pretty normal for ER players, that.  Welcome to the club, Tankkit.)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:56:51 am by Devastator »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #843 on: February 18, 2019, 03:57:25 am »

((I'd say we won the game by completely fucking the universe, thus achieving maximum Divine Fuckery :P ))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: February 18, 2019, 05:07:21 am »

True. Still, depending on what the next universe is like, I'll probably set up something that deals with universe ending problems in the next universe.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #845 on: February 18, 2019, 05:12:09 am »

(("The universe keeps breaking!"
"Don't worry, we'll patch it in the next version."))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 18, 2019, 08:02:12 am »

((Given all the shit that's happened I'm surprised the universe has lasted as long as it has.))
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 18, 2019, 12:17:14 pm »

((Missed my action again GM man.))

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 18, 2019, 12:37:52 pm »

((So am I just the distraction so the Portal doesn't get sucked up by the giant Reality Hole?))
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: February 18, 2019, 03:03:52 pm »

Name : Vengeful spirit
demigod
power 0
Description : spectral chaos battleship born into existence by haunted memories of Akahet mortal population. Covered with various skulls, eyes, writhing tentacles and eight fold star drawings.

Haunt the skies above mortal realms to gain the power from belief of mortals, whisper dark truths of chaos slabs into minds of random sleeping mortals to teach them dark magic

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: February 18, 2019, 03:22:15 pm »

Spawn as a random mortal baby born somewhere within the universe.
Make the most of my first decade as a mischievous, manipulative little brat.

[3]
You are born comatose due to the entropy crisis. You survive, but spend your first 10 years drifting in and out of consciousness.
As the power crisis subsides I will awaken, opening my eyes - possibly for the first time - revealing them to be blank white orbs staring starkly from my face.
I will use this fearsome omen to my advantage, rising ruthlessly despite my tender age to a position of power within the religious/governmental hierarchy of whatever civilisation I was born into, leading my kin in fervent prayers to the Gods that have saved us all the while.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Divine Fuckery: Its treason then?
« Reply #851 on: February 18, 2019, 07:43:29 pm »

((I could just stop here, run away and live happily ever after. But why do that when I can gamble it all and gain either great enjoyment with my success or great amusement with my failure? So let's go!
Max Power! Max Power!
Max Power! Maximum and higher!))

"Yes! Yes! Hahaha! That hole! That pain! That endless hunger! I finally feel something, like a part of it has been filled. I need it. I͜.̀.́. Ǹ͟͠é͏͝e͘͟d҉͟͠.͢..͠͞ ̕͝҉̴Ḿ̷̡O̵͏͝҉̛A̢͢͠R̢!̨̨̕͜͢"

So piecewise, remember when you said this?
((Remind me again what happens if you gain more power than your maximum. Can you use it immediately to avoid losing it, or is it irrevocably wasted?))
Gonna say that you can use it immediately, but if not its lost.
I humbly request I be allowed to abuse that rule for maximum fuckery, by using my actions to produce power and then using that power to make more power.

Use 10 power: Merge with the Eater of Cold to form a new entity that feeds on both Entropy and Energy, a living perpetual motion device, the one that is the eater of all, the True Omniphage!

Use 10 power: Consume the remaining Eaters of Cold. They shall be part of me.

Use 10 power: Occupy ALL the unoccupied Major and Minor god spots of this dying universe (or those occupied by comatose gods) to become something that goes even further beyond!

Use 10 power: Merge with what's left of this universe. Eat it all. Consume it and hold it stable inside me. Hopefully by now everyone has successfully escaped. If not, well, tough luck.

Use 10 power: Sleep a long sleep. Digest this universe. Become the universe. Heal, rebuild and prepare to be born anew. Perhaps in a few thousand years I will be ready to host a new group of gods and narrate their actions. But until then, I will exit this game.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 18, 2019, 08:08:52 pm »

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 10!
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Hearty Boys in the Food Invasion
100 Food beasts and 50 Hearty Food Boys

10 power to create a bubble to ensure the Chaotic Food Realm can survive the rigors of unreality.

Jet off on my own to the hole in reality to aid Borkle in punching unreal beasties IN THE FACE.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #853 on: February 18, 2019, 09:55:18 pm »

((Missed my action again GM man.))
Demi-gods couldn't be born so you can't come into existence.

This universe is ending. That hole can't be stopped at this point. Make these last turns count. Perhaps something new will come from this though...

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 18, 2019, 10:21:22 pm »

Spend 10 power on making sure everyone, including myself, get's through the portal safely.

Also donate 10 power to this.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:24:00 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58