Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193570 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 1: {A Crap Re;Zero Reference}
« Reply #795 on: September 21, 2019, 04:44:52 pm »

Shiny pieces of metal? To exchange for things? A curious notion, but 42-1 supposed there must be stranger ones in this wide world.

: "As I am currently unattached, your offer is the best I have received ma'am. By default, admittedly."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 21, 2019, 04:52:12 pm »

"Good, good. This is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, my new errand monkey."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 21, 2019, 05:34:19 pm »

Asuna peeled herself off of the ground, a process that took a little while and a lot of grumbling, and only ended up being able to contribute to conversation after a good while.
:"...getting my wish appealed, huh...? Yeah, I’d like that. Real talk though, I’d kinda be coming anyway... shredding shit is the only thing I’m really good at." Asuna sighed, and then looked at Keith. “Also, we TOTALLY could have fucked that other guy up.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 21, 2019, 05:36:18 pm »

"... Wait, did you say that shredding shit is the only thing you're really good at, Ito?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 21, 2019, 05:36:59 pm »

Keilee sighed at Asuna's comment.
"Yes, but why would we? They already were giving up, any further killing would be worse than pointless."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: September 21, 2019, 05:37:50 pm »

"We could have, but I wanted to ask the dude a few questions and also you and Jenkins were bleeding out on the floor, so I reined it in a little. Besides, the sooner we get the paychecks flowing, the sooner we can get down to getting our job done."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 21, 2019, 05:41:34 pm »

"Yep, MPMH this, not even going to attempt to understand this Revivian nonsense. Or why people think it is okay to let criminals get away."
Jarvis reached for a bottle of wine and began to drink right from the tap.
"MPMH, that's the stuff. Thank you, Marcia. Are you feeling well, Ito?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 21, 2019, 05:44:28 pm »

Asuna peeled herself off of the ground, a process that took a little while and a lot of grumbling, and only ended up being able to contribute to conversation after a good while.
:"...getting my wish appealed, huh...? Yeah, I’d like that. Real talk though, I’d kinda be coming anyway... shredding shit is the only thing I’m really good at." Asuna sighed, and then looked at Keith. “Also, we TOTALLY could have fucked that other guy up.
"Good. Then....we might not be friends, but at least MAYBE I might get a little less hate. I don't know what whacko mortals did to you here, but if it's a choice between maybe letting myself sleep at night without thinking I'll have my throat slit and facing my literal dragon mother, then I think I'll take my odds with the dragon mom. A gracious goddess like myself should have the priority of watching out for mortals, after all."

Kazuto shrugs, whipping out a flask for himself and sidling up to Jarvis.
"Hey, man. Don't make us ALL look like weirdos. I'm Revivian and I don't even know half the shit those guys come up with. So.....we looking for Belphegor?"
"Wait, what do you mean look for Belphegor?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 21, 2019, 05:45:04 pm »

Yliss observes Jarvis chugging his bottle of wine.

"I'd like to have a bottle, too. And I want it fast."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: September 21, 2019, 05:53:20 pm »

"Didn't you say something about Shoujin-shoujan or something earlier? You do understand their Revivian MMPHM, but I will agree that you aren't as MPMH as them. "
"If I am calling MPMH shots this time, let us just handle this mess already. Chances are those MPMPH will return to do this same thing if we don't deal with Belphegor. "
After taking another chug he pondered for a moment.
"Hmm, we will need to gear MPHMP first. I feel like this equipment won't do the job."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: September 21, 2019, 05:54:10 pm »

:"Yyyyep, Wander... the one upside to my wish is that I’m really damn good at this, but that’s about it." Asuna sighed, and looked at Keilee. “I mean... they were conquering this caste and everything and that one asshole that got away is probably some demon officer or something who’s gonna gun for another castle or something.

:"And, yeah, I’m fine now. Um... thanks, Jarvis."

Jarvis’ next words made her pause and think.
:"Yeah, uh, Serena, how ARE we gonna fight a Demon General?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 21, 2019, 05:59:12 pm »

"A demon like that? He's probably some low-level guy who got promoted. They wouldn't waste their big guns on Begnin. As for fighting a Demon General?"
"I kinda figured you people could handle them. It's not like they're any different from the demons you just sliced up into a million pieces. They're just, uh, packing a lil' more firepower!"
"Okay. Please tell me Serena didn't just suggest we go and fight a Demon General. Come on, even 42-1 here has to get that that's a terrible idea, no offense."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:04:01 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 21, 2019, 06:03:13 pm »

Keilee shrugs in response to the Revivian's statement.
"Probably, but if we just kill everyone even when they give up, what do you think they'll start doing to people that aren't as well protected? Or think of it another way, if you tried to surrender and someone stabbed you and left you for dead, would you accept surrenders from their subordinates?"
Keilee of course knows that answer to that is no, because Ito has so far shown herself to be less than pleasant to anyone that even vaguely annoys her.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 21, 2019, 06:06:09 pm »

: "None taken, sir. Shall I assume that fighting a "Demon General" is generally perceived as difficult?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: September 21, 2019, 06:09:53 pm »

"Glad to MPMHP that."
Jarvis just gave a muffled sigh at the expected nonsense and waved a hand in a dismissive way at that before taking another sip from his bottle.
"Ito, don't waste your MPMH, you are trying to prove your point to the MPHM who wanted to reward people for kidnapping you."
His attention soon turned to Selena now that she was giving her usual questionable replies.
"Can you PLEASE be MPMH honest with us at least once? We need to know what we are truly dealing with before heading forward."

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 328