Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 192574 times)

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Bay Watcher
  • The Heroine!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 1: {A Crap Re;Zero Reference}
« Reply #1125 on: September 27, 2019, 12:55:03 pm »

"Clearly not! I said as much! Paaaaaay attention grumpy-butt!" Retorted the sassy succubus to the sad swordsman. She pouted a bit before immediately returning to her cheerful demeanor. It was terrifyingly fast... it boded ill. "But thank you~ That was quite kind of you to do such a thing for two wonderful sisters in need! True heroic stuff!" probably genuine, her bubbliness made it difficult to actually tell.

She looked over at the outburst, and immediately decided that wasn't worth getting into at the moment. All she offered Serena was an awkward half smile that said "l'm sorry for you but glad it's not me!" before going back to talking with her sister, who she was now sitting in the lap of somehow. Lilian was quick as silver it seemed. "Hmmm... well there's a Goddess and us sisters so we got a cool demons and angel theme going on. Could o with Heaven and Hell. You know... I wonder where that saying comes from... Revivians say it a bunch... I just think it's cool." she shrugged losing thought in what it all meant. "The "Let's Rock" part was even weirder before I knew that was a kind of music. Revivians have a lotta strange sayings and stuff huh? They have like tons of music about super nutty subjects it's like... woah. Super woooah. Hmmm, maybe we're Wizards and Demons! At least two of you are wizards right? Right?!"
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 12:57:28 pm by Raindrop Valkyrie »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: September 27, 2019, 12:59:45 pm »

"There's gno gneed for gname-calling." There was a little need. "And you would hardly ask why anyone would want their own, more pedestrian payments. It's gnone of your business."
"Of course it's my business what you do with my toenails! In what world isn't it my business?"

Serena roughly shoves the contracts towards the sisters, eyes still glaring at Jenkins.

"I need money to put myself through teaching school....s-so I used to do odd jobs before I became a merchant full-time."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 05:20:38 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 27, 2019, 01:21:10 pm »

"Gnot the entire toe gnail, just the clippings." said Jenkins, as if this was the point of contention. "And you said the I could gname my payment. You gave your word."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 27, 2019, 01:45:03 pm »

Serena glares at Jenkins for a little longer. Then.....suddenly, as if a bulb goes on in her head, her expression changes.
".....you know what? That is what I said. You COULD name the payment. Fine. You will get a barrel of goddess toenails instead of one million rhea that you could use for literally anything else. Is that what you want?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: September 27, 2019, 01:58:47 pm »

What's Serena planning to pull on Jenk...!

In a flash, Yliss realized something about what she believes is Serena's plan.

"..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 27, 2019, 02:09:25 pm »

Apparently spotting loopholes is part of being a gross little gnome. "I did specify your clippings... But I am gnot opposed to a substitution of the toe gnail clippings of other divine beings. Provided they are gnot obtained under duress."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: September 27, 2019, 02:12:11 pm »

"Yes, of course, you will get a barrel of divine toenail clippings, as you ask for, unless you want to change your desired payment."
Serena nods along.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 27, 2019, 02:16:43 pm »

Selene scanned her contract quickly, and then signed it. She handed off the writing tool to her sister.

"Things are going to get... interesting. For a given value of that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Bay Watcher
  • The Heroine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: September 27, 2019, 03:04:04 pm »

Lilian nodded sagely at the supposed Goddess's business acumen. She expertly navigated such a strange danger filed water there. Lilian certainly knew what it was like at times... given she ran a Dream Brothel after all. Some didn't understand the word "Dream" apparently. It was far and few between luckily... and was usually just Revivians who didn't understand the business.

Lilian graciously took the pen from Selene, and in the same motion began her signature. Lilian, being Lilian of course did not use a regular signature. Instead she always drew a quite intricately detailed lily, a supposed protection measure as Selene had heard her say before. Most would ask her to stop cause it'd be a pain to trace but she's started to become synonymous with it as she won't stop doing it... no matter how often the banks lecture her not to. Most have realized it's a lost cause arguing with the succubus at this point. Remarkably, it was quite lovingly rendered! Lilian seemed remarkably talented at art... which was strange given how awful she seemed to be at pretty much everything else. "There we go~ I think that should suffice!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1134 on: September 27, 2019, 04:15:57 pm »

Shoes, on being referred to as Marcia's horse, rears up, hooves very nearly clipping Serena in the process. He glares at the woman for a moment before snorting and shaking his head once.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: September 27, 2019, 04:24:39 pm »

"I see, but MPMH worry. At least you will be doing some teaching here, and MPMH course we intend to assist you by buying those weapons."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 27, 2019, 05:04:36 pm »

"Allow me to make this very clear Serena."
"He is not my horse nor is he anyone else's horse."
"I would suggest you remember that."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 27, 2019, 05:23:02 pm »

Milly looks thoughtfully for a moment.
"That simply won't...d-do."
"....w-what would you say to me, um, teaching you about things?"
Something rare occurred: 42-1's face lost its usual expression of polite indifference and instead looked slightly puzzled.

: "You wish to teach me things? I suppose I have no objections, but what sort of things would you teach?"

Serena was screaming her head off about something, but in the absence of any orders the homunculus decided it wasn't anything he needed to worry about.

: "She sounds excited about something."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 27, 2019, 05:50:00 pm »

"...unless you want to change your desired payment."

"Very well, these terms are acceptable to me. I look forward to working for you."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 27, 2019, 06:26:06 pm »

"I need money to put myself through teaching school....s-so I used to do odd jobs before I became a merchant full-time."
"I see..."
"W-well, I've been pessimistic so far, but... Who knows, maybe this trip will be fun for you after all?"
"And at the very least, it can't hurt to prepare for teaching school by practicing with someone who is so unworldly, he might as well have as much knowledge as a small child."

She looks to the homunculus afterwards.

"Not meaning any offense, 42-1... It's just... You know yourself that you need to learn a lot about the world. Realizing that is already very important."
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 328