Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193573 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 1: {A Crap Re;Zero Reference}
« Reply #1260 on: October 03, 2019, 05:41:34 pm »

"Eh, after spending time outside of Kaisei, I'm no longer bothered by the lack of honorifics."
"After all, I realized that I can already see what a person is in relation to me. You're someone I could call a friend and I believe you would agree, why should I accentuate that with adding -kun to your name every time we talk?"
"I simply call you Keith. Or American Wolfhound if I want to tease you. Or jobber if you annoy me. I find that to have way more character than those dry honorifics."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: October 03, 2019, 05:44:11 pm »

"Fair enough, but I guess adding those is less to affirm how you feel about someone and more to let everyone else know how you feel. I think. I just kinda called everyone san when etiquette demanded. And sure, you're a cool girl. I'd be glad to be your friend."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: October 03, 2019, 05:49:26 pm »

"Of course you would, you don't think a lot about that stuff and just go with your gut feeling."
... And I'm thankful for that.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: October 03, 2019, 06:00:06 pm »

Keilee of course didn't listen too hard to the conversation going on between Yliss and Keith. But, the whispering and personal talk did make her pause from amusing herself with writing on her tablet. Namely, she looked straight at Yliss with a stern, but not yet angry expression. Like she was sizing up if she was a threat or not. Apparently, she decided to cool it for now, given she was clearly listening more intently now but went back to writing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: October 03, 2019, 06:08:43 pm »

"Not sure that's ALWAYS a good thing. I mean, it got me killed, insisting on that spot. And then there's the whole 'mountain of debt' thing, so it's not like I don't have a few regrets in retrospect."

"But it's who I am and I'm not going to change for anybody. You just need to get that kind of confidence in yourself, too. Then you can get what you wished for, without needing to rely on people like her."

A subtle thumb-point at Serena.

"I meant it though. We're friends, so if you ever have anything you want to get off your chest or you need help with something, you can come to me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: October 03, 2019, 09:06:23 pm »

"An experience I too am familiar with."
Forming little mouth with her hand the maid proceeds to paraphrase a few times in a mocking falsetto, fingers opening and closing to match the words.
""You can't fight the Demon Lord!", "We don't serve horses here!", "Why are you on fire?""
"And they have the gall to call me mad!"
Truly a stunning display of sanity, how could anyone doubt her?
"Really between you and Shoes I'm inclined to believe that the plebians here are beset with bigotry."
...And now she's lumping the hunter's culture together with horses. Lovely.
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Still, I suppose if you wanted to spread your culture, protecting others would not be a bad way of doing so."
"Though..."
"I'm sure if we thwart Mammon's operations well enough, Belphegor would not be opposed to placing something in that game in your honor. Given the profits she appears to reap, it would not be a bad way to spread the word."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:11:18 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: October 03, 2019, 09:09:35 pm »

: "With all due respect, ma'am, I am in no position to judge whether Miss Serena is a goddess or not. You all seem equally strange to me - or perhaps I am the strange one and you all are normal." Which wasn't to say that the homunculus didn't have his own doubts about Serena's alleged divinity, but it really wasn't his place to say such things to one who was not his Master.

: "For what it is worth, I did witness her conjuring seafood out of thin air not long ago. I do not know if she summoned or created it, but there certainly appeared to be some sort of magic involved."
"Yeah, I guess. The evidence is there. But... really, that's a goddess? She's the kind of person they try and take donations for?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: October 03, 2019, 09:40:52 pm »

Honestly he wasn't completely sure how to react to her sudden rant about the fire or the horse, but being treated differently certainly was something he could relate to. Jarvis crossed his arms and gave a slow nod in response.
"...Yes, unfortunately MPMH people aren't exactly kind to anything that they aren't used to. Which is a bit odd, considering MPMH Revivians are a thing, and they MPMH way weirder than both of us together."
"Yes...That's the idea, let others know we are here, and show them MPMH we can do."
The spearman moved a hand under his chin pondering after she mentioned that odd game again, only to respond with a brief nod.
"I suppose MPMH can work as a way to get the word around, yes. Especially if MPMH playing that game get to see us in action, this might be effective for both me and Belphegor. After all, MPMH don't think she would complain about getting richer."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: October 04, 2019, 08:25:23 am »

"Yeah, I guess. The evidence is there. But... really, that's a goddess? She's the kind of person they try and take donations for?"
"I'm right here, you know."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: October 04, 2019, 04:07:59 pm »

: "As I said, I am not in a position to judge. I have not met any other Goddesses or people claiming to be Goddesses, so for all I know she is precisely what to expect."

"I'm right here, you know."

: "Indeed you are, ma'am."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: October 04, 2019, 04:52:10 pm »

"Less pessimistic, per se, and more....confused. This....wasn't at all what I'd expected being an adventurer to be like, and we haven't even gotten past Begnin yet."
Rosencrantz shrugged, taking a sip of his own beer.
"I dunno. I am happy with what we got today, but....well, I'll be honest, the whole thing with Belphegor slipping us a freebie? I'm pretty sure that's the first break I've caught in a long, long time, next to you guys taking me in, of course."
"I suppose I'm just a little....paranoid something's going to happen to take that away, like Gil always ended up doing."
:"Oh yeah, this shit has been beyond nuts, there's no question about that."
:"And I guess I do get being paranoid. Things've been really bad for a really long time for me too, you know? Ever since I came to Generia, I've just been... miserable, honestly."
:"That's why I'm so happy things've been working out for us the way they have. We've been pretty fucking wildly successful, and when my usual baggage came back to bite me in the ass again with your brother and all... I mean, I fought my way out of that just fine. And we carved through those demons just fine too. It gives me confidence, I guess -- from now on, I'm not gonna let shit happen to me. If something does come to take all of this away from us... well, I'm gonna kick it's fuckin' ass."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: October 04, 2019, 04:58:09 pm »

"Yeah, I totally get you."
Rosencrantz sighs, clapping his hands together.
"You're right. Gotta perk up if I want out of this hole. Now that I can spread my wings, feels like a burden's off me. I can worry about me for the first time in a while and not scrounging up bail for whatever stupid thing my brother did this time."
"And....not that you need me being your wingman, since you've kicked more ass than just about anyone else I've seen even in the Adventurer Academy back home, but I got your back every step of the way, Rio. One, I gotta make it up to you over Gil. Two, I'm glad you're on our side."
"And three, I guess I just like having a kindred soul around. 'Sides, it'll be less miserable here if you got friends, right?"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 04:59:57 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Bay Watcher
  • The Heroine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: October 09, 2019, 07:50:23 am »

Lilian had been quite overwhelmed by the conversation following hers with Yliss that she was just unable to speak or more, further confirmation of Revivians and even another one in the party?! Yeeeees! Her lucky day indeed indeed~ It wasn't every day one happened into a "goddess" that was offering the world  and a wonderful adventure after all! She inserted herself back right between Yliss and the big fella she didn't even know yet throwing her arms over both and pulling the two close to her in a sort of half hug. She seemed a lot physically stronger than her form suggested though it was probably due to the traveling cloak making the succubus's outline hard to read. "Ah, it's great to have friends~ Like actual friends, I don't think regulars at the Stardust count... not that I'd wanna be friends with half the club's customers anyway."

Her habit of rambling never seemed to leave her, every thought that sprung to mind just fell out of her mouth, not even having time to run through any of her mind's filter. Least, so it seemed."Seems there's a good rapport in this little group ya got here Yliss~ and I'll look forward ta pickin' that brain of yours if there's tidbits like that in there from your talks with this fella." the last line was accompanied with a friendly elbow to the fella she didn't know. Lilian continued on however, promptly ignoring his existence to continue speaking with Yliss.

"Hey, Yliss, if I'mma goin' with you folks... is there anywhere I can get some medical supplies? I dabble a bit, make a few concoctions here and there. People have said I've a knack for making cure for what ails them.~ Perhaps I could use those talents ta help you guys! In fact my healing is why grumpy butt over there's still walkin'." she pointed towards the swordsman that looked an awful lot like a certain protagonist.

"Sadly I can't heal bad attitudes though and even if I could... Terminal case of the grumpy guts if I've ever seen one."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: October 09, 2019, 10:14:28 am »

Kazuto doesn't say a word, simply glaring at Lilian while continuing to drink.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: October 09, 2019, 06:03:18 pm »

After a while of the red-haired girl not speaking, 42-1 approached Milly.

: "Is the meal to your liking, ma'am? Once you're done, I have a list of items that we would be interested in purchasing from you."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 328