Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193555 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 3: Crazy Noisy Bizarre Kingdom
« Reply #2430 on: March 26, 2020, 06:11:54 pm »

: "If you wish, sir, but it is a rather dull story. I am what is known in alchemical circles as a 'homunculus', an artifically-created being. You may think of me as a golem made of meat and blood if you wish. More specifically, I was the first such creation by my Old Master. Sadly, he blew himself up shortly afterward."

42 tilted his head to the side, suddenly quizzical.

: "I beg your pardon sir, but where did you come from? I do not believe you were in the Goddess' group when we entered the fighting arena."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: March 26, 2020, 06:15:57 pm »

"Napping tends to be a bad time for me, yes. I can make time for you, but make it quick. What is it you wanted again?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: March 26, 2020, 06:43:36 pm »

"Right, sorry. Well, MPMH do you know about this war between Goddess and Demons? Like, MPMH caused it to start?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: March 26, 2020, 06:45:49 pm »

"Yeah, sorry. I sort of.....tuned him out. Mephistopheles went on too long when he explained it to us, ranting about revenge and....something. If you wanted a better answer than that, you'll have to find a Demon General who gives more than a sixth of a damn about being a Demon General. I'd like to be more help, but...."
The Demon General of Sloth, of course, does not need to explain.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: March 26, 2020, 06:54:39 pm »

"Right. MPMH thing is  we did find a Demon General who gives a damn about being a Demon General; Leviathan. Turns out MPMH couldn't even tell us about the war because of a curse."
"So considering MHPM indifferent you were about this whole insanity, I was hoping you MPMH about the war as I feel like the Goddesses wouldn't consider MPMH a priority to silence considering how little you seem MPMH care about this."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: March 26, 2020, 06:57:08 pm »

Asuna walked on up to Rosencrantz -- her expression was one of surprise, her eyebrows raised. Sure, it had been a while since the conclusion of the fight, but the fact that he had more or less taken down that crazy-powerful General was impressive, especially since she herself... well, it had been bad.
:"I cannot believe the way that you fought Leviathan for so long and won, Rosencrantz... that was insane. I've really been underestimating you, to be honest."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: March 26, 2020, 07:04:20 pm »

"Ah, that's right, should've cleared that out. I kinda walked into you guys when the whole arena went riotting - and then I, well, joined the party."

"On a different note, I have this strange feeling that maybe you could have a... cooler name - but no offense intended."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: March 26, 2020, 07:46:25 pm »

Keith just shrugged in response to that. He really didn't have much to say at the moment.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: March 26, 2020, 08:20:37 pm »

"Oh. Leviathan. That stuffy old hag."
Belphegor audibly groans.
"Yeah, if she knows something I don't, she didn't feel like sharing it with me. She and I haven't exactly been on speaking terms, as you might imagine. And of course Lucifer wasn't any help, I assume; that bastard's always got his little head thinking instead of his big one. Hm....maybe....no. No way."

Rosencrantz perks up at Asuna's approach. He rubs the back of his head awkwardly.
"Oh? Oh. Uh.....yeah. I...uh...I didn't exactly expect to win, really. I kinda just....uh...well, I just....did what I thought you'd do."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: March 26, 2020, 08:34:35 pm »

: "I see. Well, welcome aboard sir. As for the name, no offense taken sir. You are not the first one to voice such an idea."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: March 26, 2020, 09:51:57 pm »

"Well, MPMHPM. Guess they probably predicted you weren't even MPMHM of what happened in the war if they didn't silence you."
"Unfortunately Lucifer MPMH aware of this either, he was just as surprised and confused.
"...Maybe what, Bel? Do you MPMH of something?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: March 26, 2020, 10:08:01 pm »

"Can't silence me if I don't even know what they're trying to keep hidden. Not that I doubt the Goddesses would. Though I'm assuming Miss Pays-Me-Five-Hundred-Rhea-A-Month-For-Ten-Rolls-Water-Goddess also knows nothing."
Belphegor thinks briefly.
"Well. You didn't hear this from me, because....I'll be real honest, I wasn't present for this happening, nobody told me anything about it when I asked, and I've not been able to find any real evidence. And also, you want to keep this tidbit to yourselves and your friends, because the world might freak out a little bit if it knew. However.....there's something to suggest, and again, don't quote me.....that there's a defector among the Demon Generals. Someone who might know the truth and is willing to help you.

Now, you might say, no shit. Except....well, there are eight Demon Generals. Not seven. There have always been eight of us."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: March 26, 2020, 10:22:27 pm »

"I suspect they had been keeping MPMH eye on the demons to make sure even those who MPMH about it can't say a word...at least seems like it. Leviathan was furious when she MPMH out she couldn't tell us and you know...kinda attacked us a bit after that. And you are correct, MPMM is completely oblivious of the -real- story."
Jarvis pressed the side of his wiggler head against the tablet in a comic way waiting for her to provide him that important piece of information.
"HMMHPH? What is this MPMH that might turn things upside down more MPHM they already had after our recent discovery?"
"MMPMMHPM!? Eight!? Do you MPMHM anything about them? Like where we could find MHPMH or something?"
The soldier recovered his posture and took a moment to ponder before adding another question.
"Wait, do MPMH know the truth and CAN share it? Because Leviathan did MPMH to tell us but couldn't."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: March 27, 2020, 04:22:56 am »

"And she attacked you? Yeah, I can understand that. Goddesses using some curse thing to silence me, I'd be pretty upset too. Especially considering there's a Goddess with you. And I can't believe I said I agreed with that stuffy hag. Don't tell her that, I'd rather die than admit she has a point."
Belphegor audibly shudders before continuing.
"Beats me. I just stayed in my room all the time before I left that place, and I never ran into them before they left. All I can definitively tell you about them is that they were some kinda prodigy at magic; we're talking Goddess-level here. Far as I know, there's some bad blood between them, Leviathan and Mammon, but as I already said, I'm not exactly on speaking terms with those basket cases. As for if they could tell you the truth? Also beats me, but they probably know more than I do and I'm reasonably sure if you didn't know, the Goddesses definitely don't. Still, it's worth a shot, if you can find them."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: March 27, 2020, 06:19:33 am »

"I know it's a bit sudden, but I think I have an idea. You are Fourty-Two One... and that's, frankly, a mouthful. How about... Forte?"

"...it is something we should talk about with the rest of the group later, however."
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 328