Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193572 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 4: Cizek Drift
« Reply #3045 on: May 18, 2020, 12:53:15 pm »

"They always said misery built character..."

The letter actually contains two things.

Firstly, a check made out to Jarvis from the Guild of Tristitia to the tune of several hundred rhea. This must be the beginning of the fruit of his investments.

Secondly, an actual letter; he quickly spies the name at the bottom as Belphegor's.
Quote from: Belphegor
I'll make this quick. Had no time to call. Sent by first class instead of just calling you because my tablet broke and the lazy idiots in R&D can't take out two minutes to fix it for their boss. Don't bother calling, I won't have this thing fixed for another two days after you get this letter, assuming you aren't dead or otherwise occupied.

About your eighth general problem, I looked into it. They might be in Wybernia. Don't quote me on that. I'm not Asmodeus, I don't have any real intelligence agents anywhere outside of people I bribe with free ten-rolls on Clash.

About your Lucifer problem, I've heard reports of him around in Wybernia. Don't know what he wants, don't ask me, that pervert could just be there to pick up his next conquest for all I know.

All for now. Don't die.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: May 18, 2020, 05:41:32 pm »

"Lame excuse, I say. It's curious how it always turns out, that people who say this kind of crap somehow never need to have their character built, isn't it?"

"Misery builds character, but up to a point."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: May 18, 2020, 06:29:45 pm »

Yliss looks in Sitri's direction.

"I've met a ton of misery before and after my reincarnation and trust me, the character it builts isn't a character I would recommend to get..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: May 18, 2020, 06:40:39 pm »

"Building character is easy. You just have to picture it in your mind, and run through a couple of scenarios about what they would do in this situ..."

"Oh. I was thinking about wrestling. Sorry."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: May 18, 2020, 07:34:05 pm »

: "My old master said that hard work builds character, preferably ten to twelve hours of it per day." The homunculus picked up a ground beef sandwich and gave it a thoughtful bite. Not objectionable, he decided.

: "He would then usually rant about Revivians. These rants were quite lengthy and repetitive, so I will not attempt to recreate them here."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: May 19, 2020, 08:26:32 am »

At first Jarvis was a tad confused at that, considering he wasn't waiting to receive any sort of payment-At least until he noticed who sent it, which made him remember the little investment he had made on that game.
"Oh. Guess MPMH is working after all."
As for the information being provided...well, while he was glad everyone was all in the same area that could also make things difficult for them. Needless to say this was the sort of information he needed to provide to the others too. Jarvis just slipped the letter under his mask for now and turned his attention to the group.
"I just MPMH some information about both Lucifer and MPMH eighth general. Apparently Lucifer is in Wybernia, MPMHM the eighth might be here too. Emphasis on might, as MPMH wasn't completely confirmed."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: May 19, 2020, 11:07:07 am »

"Cool. We'll keep our eyes open while we're in Wybernia."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: May 19, 2020, 05:10:30 pm »

"Huh, so he actually might be here already?"

"I got taken by suprise once today, already..."

"...ain't gonna happen again."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: May 22, 2020, 05:11:26 am »

"T-the eighth general? T-the Traitor!? The Deciever?!"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: May 22, 2020, 10:34:21 am »

"Sounds like you know your stuff about the Eighth one?"
"If you do, maybe you can share what you know with us? That's what friends do, sharing food and infos."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: May 22, 2020, 10:37:13 am »

Keith was more concerned with the other thing.

"That dillweed followed us here? Am I gonna have to spend the rest of eternity having him on my heels? I already got the tomato stalker, I don't need the lookalike doing that too."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: May 22, 2020, 10:45:10 am »

"Yliss. Stop.that.MPHM. You know all too MPMH that is not what 'friends' do. You are trying to MPMH information with food."
"And I suspect MPMH if she is referring to them with these MPMH 'titles', we will be just getting their side of the story on this. Which might MPMH help too much on this, as I would imagine the people on the top wouldn't want to TRULY tell MPHM soldiers what might or might have not happened to prevent their soldiers MPMH thinking too much about it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: May 22, 2020, 11:17:36 am »

Sitri shudders.
"I-If the Deceiver is here, then....you're in s-serious danger. D-don't you know how powerful they are?!"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: May 22, 2020, 12:20:39 pm »

"Yliss. Stop.that.MPHM. You know all too MPMH that is not what 'friends' do. You are trying to MPMH information with food."

"How about you stop assuming that I had a perfectly normal life with sunshine, lollipops and rainbows and thus know what friends are supposed to do, Jarvis? What I'm doing right now is still leagues about what I've received in my life in the name of friendship, parenting or teamwork. This includes your bullcrap, but you'll just think 'Eh, MPMH that wacky Revivian' and move on like nothing happened. Like every 'friend' I had when I confronted them about crap. Like every 'colleague'. Like both of my 'parents'."
"No one accepts me as a person until I suck up to their narcisstic ideals! If that's what 'friends' do, then I'd rather have you as my enemy, Jarvis!"
"..."

Yliss takes her time inhaling and then exhaling a few times before looking towards Sitri.

"... Look, Sitri... Jarvis' right, you giving us information should happen at your own free will. We gave you the food without ill intention or any expectation to repay our kindness. I'm just a frikkin' mess, trying to use it as leverage against you because I never learned it any other way."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: May 22, 2020, 12:45:17 pm »

"I am not 'assuming' MPMH here, I am pointing out you shouldn't try to MPHMM that kind of move on others. I honestly have no idea MPMH you had to deal with, but PLEASE don't try to trick others."
"...."
"Listen, I have no idea MPHM sort of bizarre view you have of me, but I don't expect MPMH to 'suck up' my ideals. We all have MPMH own ideals and objectives, and stroking someone's ego certainly ain't MPMH friend at all. I don't MPMH what goes through your mind, but I think you at least need to MPMH some time to think about this before lashing out on me over and over. I don't need to MPMH an apothecary to know that isn't healthy MPHM you. And this isn't me MPMH mocking you, I am truly concerned MPMH your well being."
At THE VERY LEAST she apparently admitted she was doing the wrong thing, but this repetitive issue was starting to bother him. As he already said what he had to, he just walked away to polish his shield and clear his mind.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 01:05:02 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 328