Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - Game over, SK team wins  (Read 73282 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D3
« Reply #450 on: May 29, 2019, 11:56:26 am »

No kills two nights running? Cultist is lynched? Yep, we're dealing with a cult here.

KitRougard is a claimed "green goo" and also didn't vote yesterday.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 29, 2019, 12:05:43 pm »

And come to think of it, he was awfully silent the whole time Hector was getting lynched.

Also, now we have reason to believe Tric had rather specific reasons for being cagey about his alignment yesterday!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 29, 2019, 12:22:54 pm »

We lynched a cultist, but we know that there was at least one person who flipped as Mafia.

Superdorf, do you have any more information to add to your claim? Also, Goo roles tend to be common in these types of games because of how easily they can spread.

No kills two nights running? Cultist is lynched? Yep, we're dealing with a cult here.
What are your thoughts on a mass claim?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 29, 2019, 12:30:11 pm »

I didn't vote because I hate this game.
I wasn't active because I hate this game.
I'm not Cult because I hate this game.
And I especially hate TricMagic for making me into FUCKING GREEN GOO.

If I had become Black rather than Green, I would have a brighter outlook on things. I wouldn't admit that I had lost my abilities and became a FUCKING VANILLA TOWNIE, I would have acted like I was onto something and I needed as much cover as we could muster. I would have goaded as many people as I could have into touching me, and becoming a part of the Cult. Even if I died to someone, I would smile as I dragged 2 or 3 or more into the Black.

But no, I'm Greener than the Incredible Hulk, and I have the anger to go with it.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 29, 2019, 12:40:52 pm »

Superdorf, do you have any more information to add to your claim?
Not really. I could just fullclaim my role... is it time for that? I don't know if it's time for that.

Also, Goo roles tend to be common in these types of games because of how easily they can spread.
What point are you trying to make here? That Kit's Goo-ing could have come from somebody else?

klonk
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 29, 2019, 01:01:54 pm »

Well, I had an interesting night. I was the one who inspected Superdorf, then someone took away my cop ability and I also gained a different ability.

Superdorf, I decided to inspect you and you show up as mafia. So either you're lying about your result or my inspect is insane. How do you propose figuring this out? Also what part of your role do you think copied my inspect on you?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 29, 2019, 01:19:40 pm »

If I remember correctly, there was some inconsistency regarding the whole green goo situation that happened yesterday. Something about the action order and redirects? At first, I assumed that they just made each other goo and didn't pay much attention, but now that hector13 flipped black goo, it's possible they both visited hector13 and became cultists. I doubt that there would be 2 green goo roles, too, so the reason of their erratic behavoir and plan to "goo everyone" could have been an attempt to get cultists.

Now there's also Superdorf, who says that whoever investigated him is scum. Deus Asmoth claims investigator, and he also says that Superdorf is scum. So, unless they're both having their results tampered, one of them is probably scum. Assuming that the scum can't kill, I think it would be safer to lynch either KitRougard or TricMagic, and give Deus Asmoth another day to investigate and confirm whenever his inspect is sane or not.

There are 6 players currently alive, 0-2 possible cultists and 0-1 possible scum. If we lynch the possible scum, regardless of if we lynch correctly or not, cult would be one kill or member from outnumbering the town. If we lynch one of the possible cultists, the game won't end since scum and third party need to get rid of each other to win, giving us more time. And even if we try to lynch a possible cultist and get it wrong, that still reduces it to 1 possible cultist and 1 possible scum.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 29, 2019, 01:23:49 pm »

Hm. Deus or Dorf, both Spidermen pointing at each other in front of the police van.

I need ability names, at least the ones at work.

PPE
And trust me, I said I was going to cover TricMagic that night, and I did. Then he decided "Ay, let's make him visit himself and FUCK EVERYTHING UP!"

I was Secret Green Goo, as a result, Tric turned Goo, and I turned PURE FUCKING GOO.

If we're lynching either one of us, I want to see TricMagic dead for TAKING AWAY MY ROLES.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 29, 2019, 01:28:58 pm »

...Y'know what? I'm just gonna claim. It's time.

I am, among other things, Yellow Goo. Whenever somebody targets me, that person loses the ability he targeted me with, and I gain it.

I gained a Cop ability last night, so I assumed I'd been inspected by a cop. As it turns out, I was right. (Uh, sorry about that Deus.)

Last night, I also received a message telling me my target was mafia. I didn't target anybody last night-- at least, not on purpose-- so I assumed that message was referring to the cop who inspected me. I have a "Secret" role; maybe I'm a Secret Mirror and reflect-inspected Deus with his own ability? I dunno.

Regardless, that inspection of yours is dead wrong. Seems like there's a Sanity modifier at work there. Were you able to inspect anybody D1?

klonk
Sigtext

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 29, 2019, 01:29:35 pm »

Oh. Shakerag, if a Green/Black Goo is killed, will we see their old roles or just their Goo?
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 29, 2019, 01:35:05 pm »

Oh. Shakerag, if a Green/Black Goo is killed, will we see their old roles or just their Goo?
When a player roleflips, you see their current role. 

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 29, 2019, 01:36:23 pm »

Disgusting. I may never know if it was Secret Green Goo that did me in.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 29, 2019, 01:37:40 pm »

Disgusting. I may never know if it was Secret Green Goo that did me in.
I will post all original roles at the end of the game, along with day/night action processing.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 29, 2019, 01:38:44 pm »

Less disgusting.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 29, 2019, 02:46:45 pm »

Point of order: I'm pretty sure someone tried to kill me last night, so I don't think it's guaranteed that the scum team has no kills.

Were you able to inspect anybody D1?
Was I able to? Yes, but I didn't use the ability then.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43