Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 98328 times)

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #2340 on: November 25, 2019, 10:48:14 am »

Assuming an apologetic tone you say "I had an... unpleasant experience with alcohol not too long ago. Such drinks do not sit well with me, I fear... I've since sworn them off."
Udil looks shocked beyond all reason, "You don't drink... how does... wouldn't you die? I mean you need to drink to live, how does-?" he proceeds to shake his head causing a tinkling racket off his various trinkets, "You must mean you drink wine over beer." he says unable to understand someone not drinking alcohol.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: November 25, 2019, 11:59:58 am »

Shake our head. "I mean-- I have no need of alcohol! The beasts of field and sky have no use for such drinks, and lately-- neither have I."

"Is that sacrilegious of me? Blame this strange biology of mine..." (Gesture towards our scarecrow self.)
"Perhaps you can tell-- I am a rather strange creature."
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: November 26, 2019, 06:57:42 am »

Shake our head. "I mean-- I have no need of alcohol! The beasts of field and sky have no use for such drinks, and lately-- neither have I."

"Is that sacrilegious of me? Blame this strange biology of mine..." (Gesture towards our scarecrow self.)

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: November 26, 2019, 08:38:26 am »

+1
+1
This isn’t part of the suggestion, but I think alcohol also contains yeast which may eat away at us/our body if we were to drink it

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: November 26, 2019, 08:46:28 am »

At... at the straw you mean?

Well if nothing else, the straw would get moldy. We're going to have to find somewhere quiet and crawl outside of our scarecrow to drink... I'm debating whether it'd be better to ask Udil if we can take the water-glass into our room (a rather bizarre request) or to just find our corner and drink in cat/squirrel form (we'd better hope nobody notices).

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: November 26, 2019, 09:54:53 am »

Shaking your head you say "I mean-- I have no need of alcohol! The beasts of field and sky have no use for such drinks, and lately-- neither have I. Is that sacrilegious of me? Blame this strange biology of mine..." you gesture towards yourself "Perhaps you can tell-- I am a rather strange creature."

"Beast people deserve alcohol as much as the next dwarf and I'm not one to discriminate against Warforged if that's what your asking." Udil says

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: November 26, 2019, 09:58:05 am »

At... at the straw you mean?

Well if nothing else, the straw would get moldy. We're going to have to find somewhere quiet and crawl outside of our scarecrow to drink... I'm debating whether it'd be better to ask Udil if we can take the water-glass into our room (a rather bizarre request) or to just find our corner and drink in cat/squirrel form (we'd better hope nobody notices).
Yes at the straw, yes drinking water would also cause the straw to get moldy, yes we should exit the scarecrow before drinking it. These aren’t suggestions as of yet, we need to wait until Udil responds, it is good to think ahead.

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: November 26, 2019, 10:07:09 am »

(just because your gonna run into this dilema and I'm have to DM rule it... where do you think you are keeping the scarecrow, where would you keep water you drink?)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: November 26, 2019, 11:33:58 am »

"That is... close enough to my meaning, I suppose."
Thank Udil once again, and retire to the corner with our drink.

(just because your gonna run into this dilema and I'm have to DM rule it... where do you think you are keeping the scarecrow, where would you keep water you drink?)

I was planning on hopping outside the scarecrow for a bit, and attempting to drink as a mimic...
...but uh, maybe we'd better go memory-diving real quick and find out if that's even a thing we can do.

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: November 26, 2019, 11:44:27 am »

"That is... close enough to my meaning, I suppose." you say and thank Udil once again, than retire to the corner with your drink.

You are pretty sure you can drink water.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: November 26, 2019, 04:43:09 pm »

Right then! Let's use this opportunity to learn a little more about our capabilities.

Take a seat against the wall, and set our glass upon the floor in front of us. Attempt to take the form of a golden mask upon the face of our scarecrow... while still retaining control over it.

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: November 26, 2019, 09:28:12 pm »

You take a seat against the wall in the corner, setting the glass of water on the floor in front of you.
You change your form in the area around your scarecrow 'face' to appear to be that of a simple golden mask.

The scarecrow is still inside you and you are in control of it.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: November 26, 2019, 11:14:02 pm »

Joy! Rapture! We can make facial expressions now! :))

Now for the million-dollar question: can we ingest stuff with this mimic-face of ours, without passing it through the burlap?
Raise the glass to our new-fashioned lips. Drink.

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: November 27, 2019, 01:57:06 am »

You pick up and raise your glass of water to your mask face and try to drink; but it isn't your mouth so you simply get water on you.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: November 27, 2019, 07:57:06 am »

Lets just drink it through our mouth where ever it is.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 168