Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 56490 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, March Purchases
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2019, 10:30:54 pm »

Also, nature, the toxic goop is gone.  It escaped from your damaged base.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2019, 10:41:28 pm »

Try to repair my base

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2019, 12:32:01 am »

With the Death Ray upgraded from Basic to Standard, Lord Silver will now, instead of attempting to increase it's firepower, attempt to cause the Death Ray's beam to act as a carrier for corrosive and debilitating energy pulses that will, besides and beyond outright damaging the target, also cause it to become weaker and take more damage from other attacks, either from allies or any follow up strikes by the Death Ray after the original hit.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2019, 01:46:29 am »

(Do note that if someone buys it from you, your turn will have to be taken up by hand-delivering it, as mad science is.. unpredictable.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2019, 02:03:53 am »

By the way, how does Kaiju part processing work? Does it require an action/turn?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2019, 03:05:00 am »

You need a scientist and a kaiju lab.  A mad scientist can use a lab zone instead.  It uses a research action to do so.  Do note that it'll need to be empty, so you'll probably want to get refined products if you're a mad scientist.  Then again, since you have two research actions with which to do so, instead of one, maybe not.

..I really need to consolidate the rules.  I'll try to do so on Friday.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 03:10:35 am by Devastator »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2019, 05:19:44 pm »

No. Wasn't aware that I can only have one thing at a time. These launchers are made, can't I stick them out back? Buy a shed? Maybe rent a private storage locker?

SY BUY MY GODDAMN PRION LAUNCHERS SO I CAN BUILD A BIGGER LAB AND MAKE YOU YOUR FLESH PLANES.

I don't have any money!  I'm actually in debt!  D:

Blame Dev, he put a plane on the black market at a minimum cost higher than my funding, knowing full-well what he was doing.

...Also, the hell is a prion launcher?  Aren't prions just weird proteins that replicate and fuck with brain chemistry, when already inside the brain?  Why would I want something that launches those???

Oh and I wanted troop transport planes.  Not... really bioweapons, more biologistics.
A prion launcher is a man portable anti-kaiju weapon that can melt flesh from bones through aggressive spongiform deformation! Its what you asked for you impudent and biochemically illiterate strumpet!

Also, I'm getting to the fugging troop transports; but it is easier to make organic planes and then modify them to organic troop transports.

Bah! I sell to Irony.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2019, 05:50:31 pm »

Let the record show that I too am morally offended at passing up the horror of weaponized prions. It's like cancer but for your molecules!

Build Kaiju Dissection AnnexTM (-100)
Build Large Hangar (-50)
Purchase Modern Tank (-250)
-If I can use the dissection facility on the same action I build it, process Kaiju Muscle (-20?)
-If I cannot, research methods to boost popular support for Happytime Atrocities Inc. and the nations that fund it. Perhaps distinctive combat symbols or collectible merchandise? (-20)
Pay Bill Pelican 180 for his prion launchers, equip them to my infantry platoon (-180)

Build Kaiju Dissection AnnexTM (-100)
Buy Infantry Platoon (-50)
-If I can use the dissection facility on the same action I build it, process Kaiju Muscle (-20?)
-If I cannot, research methods to boost popular support for Happytime Atrocities Inc. and the nations that fund it. Perhaps distinctive combat symbols or collectible merchandise? (-20)
Pay Bill Pelican 180 for his prion launchers, equip them to veteran platoon (-180)
Pay syvarris 137 for a modern tank later (-137)
Pay Coke Kings 70 for black market goods, equip body armor to both platoons, nerve gas grenades to newer platoon (-70)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 07:08:58 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2019, 06:05:56 pm »

Updated the rules in the OP.  Any questions, before it vanishes from my brain?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 08:08:50 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2019, 10:44:46 pm »

Hey, drugs guy. I have a science question.

Is it possible that psychedelics could improve the combat efficacy of catgirls?

Right now my endgame strategy seems to be aquatic giant robots crewed by catgirls on shrooms.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2019, 10:50:10 pm »

Quote from: Offers from the Coke Kings
An unspecific quantity of nerve gas, which has been packaged into 40mm grenades, either for a grenade-armed technical or some infantry.  -20

Some very new experimental multi-layered body suits of body armour.  This should improve the survivability of any infantry unit or unarmored vehicle, such as all technicals, an artillery piece, or just plain infantry.  There is enough to equip three units, and these will be persistant until the unit dies.  -50.

That’s my offers, anyways I see now that mad scientists get twice the effectiveness out of lead scientists compared to Organizations, maybe we should help fund them to get Igors and Mad Science Machines?, it’s just a shower thought.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2019, 10:52:33 pm »

Do note that they can't employ normal scientists, only other mad scientists.

No reason you can't give them other stuff, though.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2019, 11:31:21 pm »

Can Organizations just give money to mad scientists to help “subsidize” their research, say give them money without the return cost of getting the mad science project as a trade, just directly float their bank account? Basically can I just give someone money without having to buy something of theirs.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2019, 11:46:07 pm »

Sure.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2019, 11:57:43 pm »

Spoiler: Revised Action Report (click to show/hide)
Give Lord Silver (Happery) 134
Purchase Nerve Gas 40mm Grenades and Experimental Body Armor, Send them off to Happytime Inc. -70

We at the Coke Knights commission have access to Neural Agent 40mm Grenades and Superior Body Armor for Infantry and Technicals for sale, message us if you desire any of these resources. We are also looking for ways to improve our MRLS, so armor or weapon based on those we can make a trade for. There I’m done, money transfers are instantaneous as well, have fun with a Mad Science Machine.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 06:56:20 pm by Shadowclaw777 »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44