Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: Noita  (Read 49156 times)

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Noita
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2019, 02:39:55 pm »

You actually just drink whatever liquid you're standing in when you crouch. Your character kinda moves their hand down and up to their head. This is also how you regain health with vampirism and pools of blood. Otherwise it does not appear to have much use.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2019, 03:00:21 pm »

That's because standing in the liquid and crouching down drinks it. Drinking blood heals you if you're a vampire (very slowly - you absolutely need some ways of making enemies bleed more if you're going to use it, and even then it's going to require a lot of patience to recover a reasonable amount of health).
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Other liquids don't do much anything, except maybe hurt you.
The only thing limiting how much you can drink is time. You can drain any body of water eventually.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2019, 03:46:04 pm »

The only thing limiting how much you can drink is time. You can drain any body of water eventually.

I'm really not sure how to feel about myself that one of the first things that crossed my mind was mild disappointment that the liquids just disappear and not gradually get converted into urine.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2019, 03:54:14 pm »

So far best spell i had was on a wand with no shuffle that had spark with a trigger and Cross explosion. it helped that i had the homing perk so the trigger spark will fly towards enemies and the Cross exploded on top of them for 90dmg.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2019, 04:00:09 pm »

PTW
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2019, 04:09:56 pm »

Found a seed with a natural exit on the other side of the big mountain so you can just walk to the desert.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2019, 05:32:54 pm »

So far best spell i had was on a wand with no shuffle that had spark with a trigger and Cross explosion. it helped that i had the homing perk so the trigger spark will fly towards enemies and the Cross exploded on top of them for 90dmg.
I watched a run where someone just... took one pip of lighting bolt (the jaggy screw off one with the zappy explosion at the end) in a wand early and then facerolled the rest of the game. Killed multiple temple guardians with it, since apparently they can be stunlocked by electricity. It's was pretty amusing, in some ways...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2019, 05:54:38 pm »

I just found out that if you get a wand with black hole on it you can basically go anywhere, through any material.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2019, 05:55:53 pm »

I watched a run where someone just... took one pip of lighting bolt (the jaggy screw off one with the zappy explosion at the end) in a wand early and then facerolled the rest of the game. Killed multiple temple guardians with it, since apparently they can be stunlocked by electricity. It's was pretty amusing, in some ways...

I just got that one-- I didn't look at it too closely and thought it was a primarily beam-type spell so I tossed it on a wand of mine that fired multiple times in random directions.

I didn't make it out of the temple.

Edit: This RNG... First temple, I got a 50% chance that other perks don't disappear after picking one. Second temple, I get an extra perk to show in subsequent temples. Third temple? Increased aggression, decreased aggression, ability to equip bomb spells as items, and glass cannon.  Uhm. Thank you? And in other news: Don't jump into water with an electric wand.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 07:22:30 pm by Aoi »
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2019, 09:50:57 pm »

Unless you're immune to lightning. Then go wild, especially if something else fell in the drink with you :P
Ask not!
Ask!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2019, 10:08:47 pm »

Keep in mind electricity will detonate anything explosive, aside from the wooden box bombs.  Being immune to electricity doesn't help you if you get blowed up.
Shoes...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2019, 06:54:49 am »

PSA: If you have a thunderstone in your inventory do not pull it out while swimming.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2019, 07:13:15 am »

Keep in mind electricity will detonate anything explosive, aside from the wooden box bombs.  Being immune to electricity doesn't help you if you get blowed up.
Being immune to explosions does, though! Getting both immunities is where it's at :P
Ask not!
Ask!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2019, 10:41:01 pm »

I think I win the most insane wand contest.  Got a random wand with serpentine path, trail of fireballs, and summon rock thing, maybe a projectile speed mod too?, swapped rock thing out with the green superbouncy spark.  It was shuffle, but when the two mods triggered the spark would go bouncing all over the place, triggering fireball explosions constantly, would basically light the whole screen up.
Shoes...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2019, 04:45:27 am »

Has anyone managed to

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20