Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Contract RPG IC  (Read 8632 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Contract RPG IC
« on: May 23, 2020, 08:56:19 am »

"So let me see your applications. Hmm.. Let me see your reason to join and go through it one by one."

Spoiler: Player Character (click to show/hide)

"Well that does it, thank you for your applications!" Parcy then burns lift their contracts and burns them with her fire magic. A mark starting to appear in parts of their body.A pink mark that has the symbol that similar to 3 on them. The mark glows. She then explains what it does.

"Listen up! The mark will give me the benefit of accessing everything that is on your mind. Excluding any memory of your boring life you had that i don't care about. I'm just giving you this to keep track of you so you don't end up back stabbing me in the future! The mark can be used for communicating in a shared information, so any information that will be beneficial to us as a group will be shared regardless telepathically.

I can talk to you, see what you see and hear what you hear. I can even control your body if you start to become a statue or when i'm bored. This mark while most of the time is very helpful, there's a downside to it. Not to the person who are being marked by it but more so to the one who inflict injury with the one who has the mark. For example let's say that mr edgelord guy is hurting that plant thing, the one who will get hurt is not the plant creature but mr edgelord will be the one who get hurt instead. The mark transfer the injury based on whoever inflicts them the same amount of damage dealt to them. So if you want to kill each other i suggest you start by doing it to yourself.

Do i make myself clear?"

She pauses after that long explanation and then grab a knife near her. At the plaza she start to eye one of the guard near her. She approached at the guard slowly and then violently stab him multiple times until there was a pool of blood. The guard stood no chance. The scene caused a panic. Everyone ran away from the plaza. The guard than surrounds Parcy and her follower. Trying to apprehend them after committing a crime in broad day light.

"Now, here's a test. I've made you one of my followers. To start things off, i want you to kill all of the guards. Once we're done killing them we can start by ruling this city first before we start going against bigger fish."

Current Map:

1st Mission: Under new management.
Defeat all of the guards and then proceed to kill the ruler of this city.

Round 1 Starts!

Battle Phase: How this work is, players will need to submit their action each and then i'll update it later for the next round. All player need to submit their action until i proceed to the next turn.

OOC
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Contract RPG IC
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 09:18:10 am »

Get to south of the blue thing
Spoiler: to green dot (click to show/hide)
And shoot thorns at the guard in blue in front of me

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 01:31:50 pm »

Shift into werepegasus form and go to the north of the blue thing. Then engage in glorious man on horse melee combat with the north guard.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 01:52:33 pm »

Shift into werepegasus form and go to the north of the blue thing. Then engage in glorious man on horse melee combat with the north guard.
"Am behind you."

Shift to Shadow State and hide in their shadow. When an enemy gets close enough jump to their shadow and start eating them from the legs up. Repeat as necessary until all are legless and/or dead.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 02:02:51 pm »

Maz takes out her shotgun and points it at the guards with a devilish smile.

"Didn't anyone tell you boys not to bring swords to a gunfight?"

Maz shoots through the blue thing at any targets that are in line of fire.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 06:34:38 pm »

charge a guard and shied bash him into the ground while screaming
"DEUS VULT"
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 06:36:47 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 08:44:28 pm »

Mr.Edgelord guy? That can't be me right? Must be talking about that werewolf guy. Come to think of it how would my draining abilities work with-

Did she just straight up ice a guy?

Strike brings Crimson Killer Cannon, the Red Revolver into his hands with a gesture. He then shouts "I'mreallysorryaboutthismaybeconsiderrunningaway!", jumping behind the fountain to act as cover. Using the edge of the fountain to stabilize his shots, he fires three rounds at the furthest non-engaged enemy, punctuating them with "Sorry!" "I really didn't want to do this!" and "Sorrysorrysorrysorry!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 09:08:34 pm »

Mr.Edgelord guy? That can't be me right? Must be talking about that werewolf guy. Come to think of it how would my draining abilities work with-

Strike brings Crimson Killer Cannon, the Red Revolver into his hands with a gesture. He then shouts "I'mreallysorryaboutthismaybeconsiderrunningaway!", jumping behind the fountain to act as cover. Using the edge of the fountain to stabilize his shots, he fires three rounds at the furthest non-engaged enemy, punctuating them with "Sorry!" "I really didn't want to do this!" and "Sorrysorrysorrysorry!"
why the apology? They are here to kill us. We must respond in kind

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2020, 09:23:48 pm »

"Yup, pretty sure that's how society works. Someone tries to kill you, you kill them, take their mate, and then eat their children to establish dominance."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 05:00:16 am »

"I wasn't expecting to be killing the town guards when I took this job, but I guess its happening now."
Shoot through the fountain and kill the red guy.

(Do I still have the stuff I got in the last game?)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 06:41:33 am »

Round: 1

Player turn

Get to south of the blue thing
Spoiler: to green dot (click to show/hide)
And shoot thorns at the guard in blue in front of me
Shara swiftly position herself besides the fountain and shoot her thorns towards the guards.

Derik leapt upwards and descend with his glorious werepegasus form, He then engage in melee combat against soldier.

"Am behind you."

Shift to Shadow State and hide in their shadow. When an enemy gets close enough jump to their shadow and start eating them from the legs up. Repeat as necessary until all are legless and/or dead.
Keiko took the form of shadow and dive under. She tries to intercept if there's any guards approaching the formation and react to any hostile target.

Maz takes out her shotgun and points it at the guards with a devilish smile.

"Didn't anyone tell you boys not to bring swords to a gunfight?"

Maz shoots through the blue thing at any targets that are in line of fire.
Maz recklessly shot anything that was in front of her, though there's a fountain so her aim isn't exactly precise.

charge a guard and shied bash him into the ground while screaming
"DEUS VULT"
Alexander didn't mind being soaked by the fountain and charge ahead into the guards. He toppled them over.

Strike unloads all his lead and barrage his enemies with a showery death of bullets. Though the attacks hit some of his comrades who are in front of him.

"I wasn't expecting to be killing the town guards when I took this job, but I guess its happening now."
Shoot through the fountain and kill the red guy.

(Do I still have the stuff I got in the last game?)
Durg unloads all his mag towards the guy in red. Even after all of the previous game, he's still doing friendly fire.((Yes))

The pink 3 mark rebounds any and all damages that dealt this turn and back to whomever hurt their teammate.

Log

Derik Eliminates 2 of the guards with his melee and put them unconscious.

Keiko Eliminate 2 of the guards and torn their legs apart.

Alexander Eliminate 1 of the guard by charging at them until the guard fell unconscious.

Shara shoot thorns towards Guards but hit derik instead. Shara takes [-3HP] [7/10HP]

Strike unload all his revolver only to hit alexander in his back. Strike takes [-6HP] [4/10HP]

Maz shoot her gun towards the guard only to hit derik. Maz takes [-3HP] [7/10HP]

Durg shoot his gun towards the red guard only to hit derik. Durg takes [-3HP] [7/10HP]

Current Map:

"Wow, that was quick, i told you not to hurt your other team, otherwise your mark will transfer that damage to yourself. In any case, good job taking care of those guards.

Now... I want you to kill all of them..!"

[Mission 1 - Under New Management: Kill the rest of the guards.]

Round 1 over

Proceed to Execution round
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2020, 07:30:40 am »

sorry, I didn’t know you were there
Go to the legless guard (the one in blue that is below the others) and embed into him, draining him

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2020, 07:33:00 am »

sorry, I didn’t know you were there
Go to the legless guard (the one in blue that is below the others) and embed into him, draining him

Loyalty then? Well, suppose restraint.

Keiko takes one of the whole ones and eats them whole with her shadow.

"Good Meal. Won't need substance for some time."

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2020, 07:36:40 am »

start executing the guards
"I must send these heretics to the lord to be judge!"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2020, 08:12:00 am »

"What the f*ck!? It feels like I just shot myself! So I guess we're all each others' babysitters now? That's just great..."

Maz picks up one of the guards' swords and stabs the guard through the chest.

She then points the sword at Parcy.

"So how about you huh? What happens if we hurt you? Or you, us?"
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7