Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 63738 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Day 1 Sounds the Alarm
« Reply #255 on: November 23, 2020, 11:40:42 am »

You could just vote me. With everybody being an Exterminator it's not like there's a high bar of evidence needed to justify a vote.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2020, 11:53:19 am »

You could just vote me. With everybody being an Exterminator it's not like there's a high bar of evidence needed to justify a vote.

True we all are the scum. But I want to make sure there is a Dopp Scum team and kill them. After that we'll just wait and see what happens. Right now, my 3 suspected scum is you, Webadict, and 4maskwolf. You guys seem close...too close..buuut, I'm more likely to believe it's a friendly closeness than a scumteam closeness.  :D

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 23, 2020, 12:36:13 pm »

So, what is the plan for night then? Should I buy a stun bomb to prevent people from killing each other? Are we going to try to kill each other? Are we going to try to mass-suicide?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 23, 2020, 12:36:44 pm »

Or are we doing circle of prayer after all?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2020, 12:59:45 pm »

If we do decide to go with the mass suicide plan, we need to start planning out the details now

I was re-reading Bastard Paranormal 1.   They played the game as it appeared but lost.  The game as it appears (to all/most of us at least) is to kill everyone else.

I'm gonna shoot for potential puzzle clues first, and I'm willing to bet the more of us are dead the fewer clues we could find.

No Lynch.

Also, I'll claim now I have a hold-out blaster, so if I die overnight you'll know what happened.

I don't know if this means anything, but I find it interesting that while we all seem to have a large tech slot, some people have a medium in addition to that while others have a small.

Also this exchange:
heydude6
My crack theory was that the psychic presence in the role PM was simply making us think we were exterminators, even if we weren’t.
I'm sorry, the what?

You don't know?

Makes me think that some of us may have different flavor in our PMs as well

I'm not sure whether that means anything at all, but it is something to keep in mind

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 23, 2020, 01:13:48 pm »

Meph, I will be turning off my psychic shield. let's what happens hopefully it reveals something.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 23, 2020, 01:19:03 pm »

I wonder what happens if we all turn off our shields simultaneously.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 23, 2020, 01:34:26 pm »

Meph, I will be turning off my psychic shield. let's what happens hopefully it reveals something.

Noted
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 23, 2020, 01:44:22 pm »

webadict:
Do you still think the best course of action in this game is for everyone to die?
Well, it's in my best interest to have everyone die, so... yes. I am trying to get in a position to get myself killed Tomorrow if I don't die Tonight.

I'm going to vote Luckyowl because unlike heydude6 he actually makes me suspicious.

His case on heydude6 feels bandwagony and forced and artificial, like he wanted to vote heydude6 but thought he needed a reason for doing so (he didn't) so he made some stuff up.

The Monitor
heydude6: Jim Groovester, Luckyowl
Luckyowl: heydude6
webadict: Toonyman
No Lynch: Shakerag

Yeah, let's figure this out. If people want to lynch somebody they should probably take a stand and if they want to no lynch they should probably make that clear. Not much time left.

Not that anybody's suggested doing it yet but I don't want to make a plan for N1.
Idk, I'd rather let people live and create more anarchy tonight.

True we all are the scum. But I want to make sure there is a Dopp Scum team and kill them. After that we'll just wait and see what happens. Right now, my 3 suspected scum is you, Webadict, and 4maskwolf. You guys seem close...too close..buuut, I'm more likely to believe it's a friendly closeness than a scumteam closeness.  :D
I mean, it should be pretty obvious we're all Ex's. If you're gonna use evidence like that, then it depends on all of us being scum, and that's too flimsy to stick.

Also, you can pick a small in lieu of a medium.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2020, 02:06:18 pm »

So, what is the plan for night then? Should I buy a stun bomb to prevent people from killing each other? Are we going to try to kill each other? Are we going to try to mass-suicide?
If we do decide to go with the mass suicide plan, we need to start planning out the details now

I don't want to make a plan for N1.

I'd rather have everybody go with their gut and see what turns up on D2 than make a plan that people probably won't follow anyway.

Idk, I'd rather let people live and create more anarchy tonight.

Then why not vote for a no lynch? Your vote is not committed right now.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2020, 02:40:08 pm »

Then why not vote for a no lynch? Your vote is not committed right now.
Probably because I forgot to No Lynch!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 23, 2020, 03:01:20 pm »

Also this exchange:
heydude6
My crack theory was that the psychic presence in the role PM was simply making us think we were exterminators, even if we weren’t.
I'm sorry, the what?
You don't know?
Makes me think that some of us may have different flavor in our PMs as well
I'm not sure whether that means anything at all, but it is something to keep in mind
Nah that's just Shakerag pointing out how silly it sounds.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2020, 03:34:59 pm »

I wonder if the psychic interference might hint that we're all secretly psychic if that's the case. I want someone to try to read my win-con when the night game comes around.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2020, 03:44:29 pm »

I wonder if the psychic interference might hint that we're all secretly psychic if that's the case. I want someone to try to read my win-con when the night game comes around.
Maybe the psychic interference is from ALL OF THE MIND SHIELDS.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2020, 03:46:14 pm »

Maybe the psychic interference is from ALL OF THE MIND SHIELDS.

Well, this is sus, webadict.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 62