Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 63746 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 3 didn't get good ratings last night
« Reply #660 on: December 07, 2020, 11:10:18 am »

Has everyone used their truce action? I don't think there's much left to do today.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 07, 2020, 11:35:03 am »

Meph
1) What's the effective range of an assassin bot?  Reasonably large. Probably a mile.
2) Could it sneak into a ship to take out the pilot? If there was a time to get access, yes. It couldn't break into a sealed ship already out in space.
3) Could something (say a stun/plasma bomb) be attached to an assassin bot and remotely triggered? Probably not. Plasma/Stun bombs are about as big as the entire Assassin Bot.

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 07, 2020, 12:26:18 pm »

Has everyone used their truce action? I don't think there's much left to do today.

I haven't bought anything from the shop yet and I don't know if I will have in-game time to. However I do have a lot of spare KOR I could loan to people.

So there's a couple things we could try:

1) Screw around on the station some more and see where that gets us
2) Assault the hangar station directly
3) Solid Snake into the hangar station and get access to it from the inside

I think all three are viable in some fashion so it's up to us what we want to do.

The mining pod can hold two (if they get cozy) in the cockpit and it has a cargo bay which can hold more if they have space suits. The mining pod is probably not a viable option for long distance travel out of the station, however.

Forgot to mention that the mining pod has powerful but short range mining lasers.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 07, 2020, 01:18:36 pm »

Truce Phase ends ~5pm Pacific Today. (This is about 7 hours from now)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 07, 2020, 01:52:30 pm »

I think mind control would be quite helpful if we tried a direct assault.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #665 on: December 07, 2020, 02:48:02 pm »

Well I shot a few cameras in the staff res room. When I shot the third one, the comm came on telling me, ""stop! We know you guys are up to something, and if you keep this up we'll be forced to take matters into our own hands."

I guess that means they've been watching us, but probably have no clue what we are planning on doing and If we  don't comply with the rule of the game "they will take the matters into their own hands"

which probably means:

A. We're gonna blow this station up with all of us inside. (Probably the plasmabomb at the life support room?)

B.We're gonna come in and have a wild west shoot out.

I'm hoping for a B scenario, but most likely an A scenario will play out. Heydude were you able to disarm the plasma bomb?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 07, 2020, 02:50:28 pm »

@Caz:
@Caz:
Heeey Caaaaaaz, everything checks out last night except one thing. What did you target Luckyowl with last night?
I didn't target anyone.
Did you get stunned?
I'm going to stun orb you tonight if you don't answer. Myself, Shakerag, and Luckyowl have ATF already. Jim and Heydude didn't, just tell us.

@My Storage Room Adventure Update:
I found some stuff (one thing might be very useful) in the maintenance droid room, going to PM some people I trust more first.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 07, 2020, 03:21:41 pm »

Who wants a spacesuit but doesn't have one? Replicators can make two and I have money to loan.

I have two stun bombs and I can hack maintenance droids. If I can rig the stun bombs to the maintenance droids I think I might be able to solo the hangar station, but obviously having more people involved would increase the chance of success.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 07, 2020, 03:26:31 pm »

@Caz:
@Caz:
Heeey Caaaaaaz, everything checks out last night except one thing. What did you target Luckyowl with last night?
I didn't target anyone.
Did you get stunned?
I'm going to stun orb you tonight if you don't answer. Myself, Shakerag, and Luckyowl have ATF already. Jim and Heydude didn't, just tell us.

How does this make any sense?

Who wants a spacesuit but doesn't have one? Replicators can make two and I have money to loan.

I have two stun bombs and I can hack maintenance droids. If I can rig the stun bombs to the maintenance droids I think I might be able to solo the hangar station, but obviously having more people involved would increase the chance of success.

If you give me one I'll try to take the guards out with my pew pew and rocket skates. We should probably do more recon with the scanner but it won't be completed until night I don't think.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 07, 2020, 03:31:21 pm »

I don't have one handy I can give you. (I mean I do, but it's mine.) If you haven't bought anything yet I can loan you the money and you can buy the replicator.

rocket skates

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrridiculous

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 07, 2020, 03:35:02 pm »

@Caz:
@Caz:
I didn't target anyone.
Did you get stunned?
How does this make any sense?
Uh, trust maybe? I'll see you tonight.

I don't have one handy I can give you. (I mean I do, but it's mine.) If you haven't bought anything yet I can loan you the money and you can buy the replicator.
Caz should have plenty of KOR for one.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 07, 2020, 04:34:08 pm »

Does the phrase 'rocket skates' mean nothing to you guys?!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 07, 2020, 04:45:08 pm »

Come on Caz, you're the only person I can't trust right now. Why hide what happened last night?

Does the phrase 'rocket skates' mean nothing to you guys?!
So you made those with a replicator? Might be useful I guess??

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #673 on: December 07, 2020, 04:57:00 pm »

*raise my hand*  Yeah I need one.

Also I got message from the dead. I tried my best to decipher but this is what I got. This prove we are to talking to the dead. I ask the dead in PM how does it feel to be dead and I got this.
"Boring, because ToonyMan is 2 week hidden...er...ring?"

Not sure what the last part mean. I actually don't understand what they meant ToonyMan 2 weeks hidden.

TonnyMan do you understand what they were trying to say?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 07, 2020, 05:02:04 pm »

Caz I want to buy a replicator to get space suits for people I don't want to waste my time having to buy an orb and stun you because you won't cooperate.

Also I got message from the dead. I tried my best to decipher but this is what I got. This prove we are to talking to the dead. I ask the dead in PM how does it feel to be dead and I got this.
"Boring, because ToonyMan is 2 week hidden...er...ring?"
Not sure what the last part mean. I actually don't understand what they meant ToonyMan 2 weeks hidden.
TonnyMan do you understand what they were trying to say?
Nope.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 62