Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 72710 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 1 begins
« Reply #525 on: February 26, 2021, 06:38:25 pm »

Lucky if I was you and town I would do everything to hang someone else, that way you could use your res if they flipped town.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 26, 2021, 06:38:48 pm »

I don't believe you're playing in town's interests for once.

Gonna vote Blue? Or Juice? Or me? Or someone else?

Why even vote Blue? wouldn't that just make me look scummy? look. Even I am going to lynch then just hammer me. I already role claimed and you'll see that I'll flip town.

There aren't hammers in effect right now. Also I really am not going to trust a roleflip from you right now with a line like that.

... Hua.. That line also makes me want to vote you, which tells me that you don't actually care about being lynched. 21 minutes left in the day.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 26, 2021, 06:40:10 pm »

... classic luckyowl.. Except updated with some new factor.
Okay, I just gotta let out my frustration at this point. Is this some new mafia meme I've missed where people say one thing and then immediately contradict themselves, and then act like they said anything?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 26, 2021, 06:40:22 pm »

@Tric:
Why Juice over Lucky?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 26, 2021, 06:41:03 pm »

Why even vote Blue? wouldn't that just make me look scummy? look. Even I am going to lynch then just hammer me. I already role claimed and you'll see that I'll flip town.

There aren't hammers in effect right now. Also I really am not going to trust a roleflip from you right now with a line like that.

... Hua.. That line also makes me want to vote you, which tells me that you don't actually care about being lynched. 21 minutes left in the day.
1 hour 21 minutes.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 26, 2021, 06:41:19 pm »

Quote from: Mamobo (current)
Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 0 -
BluarianKnight - 4 - Vector*, Toaster*, juicebox*, Jim Groovester*,
IcyTea31 - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
juicebox - 2 - TricMagic*, notquitethere*,
Luckyowl - 6 - webadict*, BluarianKnight*, Secretdorf*, 4maskwolf*, IcyTea31*, ToonyMan*,
notquitethere - 0 -
Secretdorf - 0 -
Toaster - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
webadict - 1 - Luckyowl*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

Day ends on February 26, 2021 at 19:00 CST (1 hours and 31 minutes remaining.)
Sorry, it's hard to read your vote count, Meph.

Is it? Hmm, I suppose I could add in the numeric count in the front as well, like you have with mamobo.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 26, 2021, 06:42:33 pm »

21 minutes left in the day.
An hour and 21 minutes I think, no?

---

Lucky this is you:"I won't vote Blue because then people will think I'm scummy and lynch me, so instead I'll let them lynch me."

Make it make sense.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 26, 2021, 06:44:43 pm »

Sorry, it's hard to read your vote count, Meph.

Is it? Hmm, I suppose I could add in the numeric count in the front as well, like you have with mamobo.
At my computer, it's usually fine, but on mobile, it is really tough. My eyes are probably just garbage.

Eh, I use a script to generate it based off my vote spreadsheet. Might as well make it easier on people. Uh...woops, hit modify instead of reply. Sorry! I sometimes forget that I can do that to other people's posts.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 06:47:11 pm by Mephansteras »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 26, 2021, 06:44:58 pm »

@Tric:
Why Juice over Lucky?

Because I still hope Lucky will start making sense with time. Right now that hope is fading.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #534 on: February 26, 2021, 06:46:47 pm »

is all the vote piling onto me? well, there goes town rez. A damn shame really.
Alright, Lucky, you've entered hostage negotiation territory. What are your demands?

Right, but you're going after ToonyMan who is legitimately one of the Towniest players in the game. You're not voting for anyone you believe is scum. You're literally doing nothing beneficial for Town, so how can you justify your stance?

I am going after him, because things are aligning for me. Why go after JB who look scummy? but is probably town? why go after paranoid Tric who is most likely town? Sure, there is scummy players who acts scummy. But good scum player try to act as town. ToonyMan is giving off that FBI agent vibe real hard right now.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #535 on: February 26, 2021, 06:49:10 pm »

21 minutes left in the day.
An hour and 21 minutes I think, no?

---

Lucky this is you:"I won't vote Blue because then people will think I'm scummy and lynch me, so instead I'll let them lynch me."

Make it make sense.

fine, BlularianKnight. They have the same townie act from Vengeful mafia 14 and gave that sorry plead to not vote him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 26, 2021, 06:50:53 pm »

I am going after him, because things are aligning for me. Why go after JB who look scummy? but is probably town? why go after paranoid Tric who is most likely town? Sure, there is scummy players who acts scummy. But good scum player try to act as town. ToonyMan is giving off that FBI agent vibe real hard right now.
I actually believe you are one of the few players that can make that justification. However, even if you think ToonyMan is scum, a ToonyMan elimination is not gonna happen. You'll need more evidence than your gut feeling on that one. So, who else is scummy?

PPE: Ninja'd.

BuarianKnight is a legitimate pick. What else can you provide?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 26, 2021, 06:53:26 pm »

Okay, I just gotta let out my frustration at this point. Is this some new mafia meme I've missed where people say one thing and then immediately contradict themselves, and then act like they said anything?

Not that I know of, and call me out if you catch me doing it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 26, 2021, 06:55:36 pm »

Wow, I come back to Tric pulling roll shenanigans and Blu imploding. I think this sets a record for most D1 claims in a Supernatural? I could buy a Blue LO scumteam, but if it was anyone else I think they'd have talked him out of it before he voted himself. My vote stays on Toaster for now, I want to see Blu's claim tomorrow though.

Maybe the Dark Magus doesn't flip the first time? I'll have to check.
Their rolename flips at least.

Dark Magus doesn't start with any allies, but they do have a one-shot convert.
Ugh, not my finest hour. It was interesting being able to talk while confirmed scum.

Eh, I use a script to generate it based off my vote spreadsheet. Might as well make it easier on people. Uh...woops, hit modify instead of reply. Sorry! I sometimes forget that I can do that to other people's posts.
LoL Meph.

Not that I know of, and call me out if you catch me doing it.
This is just Tric being Tric I think.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 26, 2021, 07:01:13 pm »

fine, BlularianKnight. They have the same townie act from Vengeful mafia 14 and gave that sorry plead to not vote him.
OK I went and had a look:

And Lucky is kinda right. Once Scum!Blue thought he'd lost he put on a contrite "I'm playing so poorly" kind of act which swayed Lucky at the time. I can see why Lucky wouldn't want to be fooled twice. This insight and interaction makes me feel even better about Lucky. So...

BluarianKnight
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 115