Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 72675 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 1 begins
« Reply #570 on: February 26, 2021, 07:47:59 pm »

Curious, both Juice and Bluarian claim Dreamwalkers. We've had double roles before, I think a small majority of Supernatural games have doubled up roles (often Priests). Sometimes they're both town, sometimes one on each of the teams.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 26, 2021, 07:49:08 pm »

I hate this stupid goddamn shit. It makes every player claim before Night 1 even starts.

PFP
I'm just gonna go ahead and claim now. I'm a town dreamwalker, specifically I can see a random player's night role PM.
The main reason I misread was due to me skimming the thread due to the fact that I only really skimmed the thread, since I only had a few minutes until my shift started and there was quite a lot for me to go through.
Blue's claim did happen to catch my eye though for obvious reasons
Two Dreamwalkers? I don't believe that.
It's completely possible.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 26, 2021, 07:49:42 pm »

Can we CFD onto notquitethere please?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 26, 2021, 07:50:12 pm »

Also can we get a mamobo votecount?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: February 26, 2021, 07:50:15 pm »

As a legacy post, here's my feelings for today:

Jim Groovester 95% Town: Jim Groovester should be lockTown. I'll need to reread their reads tonight for things I'm probably missing. Also, they tend to say things better than I do with less words.
ToonyMan 90% Town: ToonyMan is super Townlean, but I (not so) secretly dislike their push on Luckyowl. Even if Luckyowl flips scum, I actually think it gives ToonyMan scum equity, and if Luckyowl flips town, that's major point loss.
Vector 72.5% Town: Vector gets to stand in the Townlean parts, but only because I know if they're up here, scum is more likely to NK them. I've been liking their mini-content today, and I generally trust 4maskwolf to not be making incorrect assessments. If I die tonight, go hard on Vector because they did it.
4maskwolf... 0% Town?: Give 4maskwolf a lot of credit. They're fairly active and I believe they're forwarding cases that need forwarding. Might be a Survivor, but is looking out for Town.
TricMagic 70% Town: TricMagic never jumped on the Luckyowl bandwagon, and I think that should give them more Town equity because it's very consistent with their reads. Sticking to their guns. Being stupidly scummy for no reason at all. Call it a Townread, baby.
Luckyowl 65% Town: Luckyowl is a weird case. I think it's possible that they're scum, and if they are, we're likely going to find out tomorrow with the revive. For the most part, Luckyowl has been consistent with who they're top pick (ToonyMan), and they have a legitimate reason to be going after them. Their plan feels consistent with their play, and I'm willing to believe their mistake is that they need to confirm players instead of simply finding scum. Additionally, I don't want to be potentially converted and then suspected the whole time. I'm gonna move them back up to Townlean.
IcyTea31 55% Town: Technically agree with IcyTea31's posts.
NQT 100% Null: nullreading this one to the bank because while I think their net is impressive, it hasn't caught enough fish for me, but they're setting up for a D2 push on juicebox. I am okay with waiting on this one. Technically, I'm scumleaning them, but I do like that they've been pushing juicebox.
Toaster 60% Scum: Toaster provided a decent readslist. I'll move them a little closer to null, but I don't believe it makes up for not Townreading Jim, even if they're trying to butter me up by making me a Townread. If Blue flips scum, mark Toaster as Town. No joke.
Persus13 67.5% Scum: Not a fan of their work so far, but they were busy, so I'll hope for something good on D2.
BluarianKnight 70% Scum: BluarianKnight has fallen from grace, but I think now's the time to start moving. Well, looks like Blue is up for elimination today instead of Luckyowl. If Bluarian flips scum, that should 100% clear Toaster.
juicebox 80% Scum: juicebox has been lurking. Downgraded to scumread. They've contributed nothing to the conversation, and what they have contributed has not pushed forward a case. Seriously, give them a read right now if I get this out fast enough.

Did I forget anyone? Sorry, I was trying to move fast. If I die, look at Vector. Trust Jim Groovester, ToonyMan, and 4maskwolf to lead Town to victory.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 26, 2021, 07:50:26 pm »

Luckyowl

Juice wagon saw pushback from Vector and and Toony. Thanks for the CFD.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 26, 2021, 07:50:55 pm »

Also can we get a mamobo votecount?
ToonyMan post is wrong, but yes.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 26, 2021, 07:51:09 pm »

CFD meaning? /and I've been a bit sus of NQT for a while. We can always go back to the original lynch of Secretdorf/Persus. But juice is way too chill.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 26, 2021, 07:52:14 pm »

Mamobo stands for JUSTICE!

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 0 -
BluarianKnight - 5 - Vector*, Luckyowl*, Toaster*, juicebox*, Jim Groovester*,
IcyTea31 - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
juicebox - 4 - webadict*, TricMagic*, 4maskwolf*, notquitethere*,
Luckyowl - 2 - BluarianKnight*, IcyTea31*,
notquitethere - 0 -
Persus13 - 0 -
Toaster - 1 - Persus13*,
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
webadict - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 1 - ToonyMan*,

Day ends on February 26, 2021 at 19:00 CST (0 hours and 7 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 26, 2021, 07:52:21 pm »

NQT why did you redirect the bandwagon twice? Normally you only like to have it move once?
First I was conflicted about Lucky and saw it was close enough to switch things over to Blu, who I was more ambivalent about especially after their weird towel throw. But I always wanted Juice to go down, so I thought I'd see if there could be a push for it. And strangely enough there was.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 26, 2021, 07:52:59 pm »

CFD meaning? /and I've been a bit sus of NQT for a while. We can always go back to the original lynch of Secretdorf/Persus. But juice is way too chill.
Chinese Fire Drill, switching wagons onto an outside candidate at the last minute.

Prety much what we just did to Juice.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 26, 2021, 07:53:33 pm »

I hate this stupid goddamn shit. It makes every player claim before Night 1 even starts.
Yeah, but it's telling that juice didn't participate much in EoD before they were under the gun. It's jumpy to claim a passive role before there's no actions to claim.

Knight and two dreamwalkers makes a setup with lots of passive roles, if all true.

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 26, 2021, 07:54:02 pm »

True votes then are currently:

BluarianKnight - 5 - Vector*, Luckyowl*, Toaster*, juicebox*, Jim Groovester*,
juicebox - 4 - webadict*, TricMagic*, 4maskwolf*, notquitethere*,
Luckyowl - 3 - BluarianKnight*, IcyTea31*, Toony
Toaster - 1 - Persus13*,

Dunno where Persus is. But it's back to a Blu lynch.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 26, 2021, 07:54:43 pm »

Look, Bluarian is okay, but juicebox is prime.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: February 26, 2021, 07:55:12 pm »

Vector 72.5% Town: Vector gets to stand in the Townlean parts, but only because I know if they're up here, scum is more likely to NK them.

wow thx love u too web
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 115