Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 51

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 7 - The Fall [Game over]  (Read 43347 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 7 - The Crypts of the Eastern Monastery [Day 1]
« Reply #375 on: June 01, 2021, 03:19:19 pm »

This is either a really blatant save by mafia!ToonyMan to help mafia!NQT or the NQT wagon is a mislynch.(maybe)
They can't all three be scum.

BluarianKnight. This is like my third pick, so it's probably right. And if not, NQT or ToonyMan dies Tomorrow.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 01, 2021, 03:26:06 pm »

I'll deal with Pref tonight.

Oooh, ominous.  I guess its a good think I was going to leave them my Scroll of Curse in my last will and testament.  Since I still rate my death as "possible", I figure its best to use the items I got and tell everyone, rather than use random stuff you lot don't know about and can't figure out when I'm dead.

Also, as per Tric's request, I left the evidence of the link between him and prefuzek today, while I know I'm still alive to share it.  It's hidden, but to save hours of reading my books of text, I'll just say that I think Toonyman has found it already.  Hope that is a good enough clue, maybe I'll be alive tomorrow and it won't matter.  Maybe I won't want to tell tomorrow.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 01, 2021, 03:29:02 pm »

Webadict. I do not believe blue would be a good infovote. NQT would, but why are you changing to blue in the last hours? Blue has at least posted enough early on, NQT didn't. Explain your reasoning.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 01, 2021, 03:32:42 pm »

Also, should I die tonight, I'm inclined to use whatever I get from the pool, rather than exchange it, since it might be my last action, and due to this rule:
You may discard one item each night if you wish.  This effect happens at the end of the night and does not count as your night action.  The item goes into the public pool.

In other words, using a mediocre item is better than exchanging it for an item I won't get until after the night phrase if I think I'm gonna die, since I won't be able to use it.
A truly sucky item is probably not worth using at all, or maybe self-targeting to minimize the damage.  Depends on the item.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 01, 2021, 03:34:53 pm »

Webadict. I do not believe blue would be a good infovote. NQT would, but why are you changing to blue in the last hours? Blue has at least posted enough early on, NQT didn't. Explain your reasoning.

Oooh, could we have another Blue-Tric scumteam?  I LOVE those.  But the fact nobody has guessed it yet means its unlikely (they're so bloody obvious, after all)...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 01, 2021, 03:44:40 pm »

A few reasons:

1. At least one of ToonyMan, Jim, and NQT are Town, and that implies that NQT is probably Town, due to the order of defense. I'm willing to trust other people over myself in this case.

2. Blu hasn't been a part of my PoE for a whiiiiile now. They have lingering connections.

3. They were following and buddying me hard, which definitely works on me, and I think BK would probably know this.

4. Day doesn't end yet. There's always time for a swap.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 01, 2021, 03:48:51 pm »

Vote Count:

EuchreJack:
notquitethere: FallacyofUrist
TricMagic:
prefuzek: EuchreJack
BluarianKnight: prefuzek, Jim Groovester, notquitethere, ToonyMan, webadict
webadict: TricMagic
FallacyofUrist:
Jim Groovester: BluarianKnight
ToonyMan:

Not Voting:

Day 1 will last until Tuesday, 6/1 at 9 PM EDT, ~4 hours from this post.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2021, 03:54:43 pm »

I would like to point out if BK is scum, their partner is probably FoU. TricMagic doesn't fit, and everyone else shifted the train onto BK.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2021, 04:00:06 pm »

Looking At My Suspects #1 - Webadict
Looking At My Suspects #2 - Toony
Looking At My Suspects #3 - BluarianKnight
Finally, NQT steps up as a hunter. As a sign of my appreciation I'll unvote.

It was my initial impression that Blu isn't the best of lynch targets, but I think it's fair to say I'll do a deeper read into their situation before placing my vote - or finding a different target.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2021, 04:20:00 pm »

UNVOTE

I'm still not sold on Blue, but Web has been pretty scummy.  Maybe Tric sees something we don't? They're lousy at explaining themselves, but a pretty good bloodhound.

VOTE Webadict

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 01, 2021, 04:24:27 pm »

UNVOTE

I'm still not sold on Blue, but Web has been pretty scummy.  Maybe Tric sees something we don't? They're lousy at explaining themselves, but a pretty good bloodhound.
... Please list the last game where TricMagic was correct about my alignment. I will wait.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 01, 2021, 04:24:43 pm »

Finally, NQT steps up as a hunter. As a sign of my appreciation I'll unvote.

It was my initial impression that Blu isn't the best of lynch targets, but I think it's fair to say I'll do a deeper read into their situation before placing my vote - or finding a different target.

Did you really have no other suspect besides NQT?

You really didn't.

UNVOTE

VOTE Webadict

What do YOU think, EuchreJack?

Not what TricMagic, Jim, web, Toony, FoU, NQT, pref, or BK think.

What do YOU think?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 01, 2021, 05:04:51 pm »

Did you really have no other suspect besides NQT?

You really didn't.
Well I had prefuzek, but my evidence for their scumminess was based on the way NQT treated them. (Even still, they're keeping distant from each other, seemingly?)

So I'd rather just start fresh.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 01, 2021, 05:39:01 pm »

UNVOTE

... Please list the last game where TricMagic was correct about my alignment. I will wait.

Does Revolutions III, where Tric claimed that he was 50/50 sure that you were the Commander and picked wrong count?

Anyways, sifting through the archive of previous games now...

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 01, 2021, 05:41:44 pm »

I won't be available to make my case due to family matters - I think this is a poor reactionary lynch.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 51