Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 51

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 7 - The Fall [Game over]  (Read 43981 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 7 - The Crypts of the Eastern Monastery [Day 1]
« Reply #390 on: June 01, 2021, 05:44:37 pm »

I won't be available to make my case due to family matters - I think this is a poor reactionary lynch.

I won't vote you, Blue, pinky promise.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 01, 2021, 05:49:11 pm »

I won't be available to make my case due to family matters - I think this is a poor reactionary lynch.

That it freaking is. The sudden pivot is something I've noticed seeping into games, and I don't particularly like it. Not enough time to counter it, and the chances of it hitting scum are pretty slim apparently.

Put simply, web lied about paladin. It makes most since to use that as the basis for a lynch shift. Instead, Notquitethere is going with the wagon.

Of course, Fallacy saying they will start fresh is horid, given that would be like if Day 1 never happened.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2021, 05:52:32 pm »

UNVOTE

I'm still not sold on Blue, but Web has been pretty scummy.  Maybe Tric sees something we don't? They're lousy at explaining themselves, but a pretty good bloodhound.
... Please list the last game where TricMagic was correct about my alignment. I will wait.

Does Revolutions III, where Tric claimed that he was 50/50 sure that you were the Commander and picked wrong count?

Anyways, sifting through the archive of previous games now...

Pretty sure Tric was correct about your alignment in Election...

Reviewing the Notable Games, and ignoring the true Bastard games (such as Kill Webadict now, and Kill Webadict 2: Electric Boogaloo, names might be something else...), I have a question for Web:

@Web: In what games was Tric wrong about your alignment and NOT scum?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2021, 05:54:55 pm »

That it freaking is. The sudden pivot is something I've noticed seeping into games, and I don't particularly like it. Not enough time to counter it, and the chances of it hitting scum are pretty slim apparently.

Put simply, web lied about paladin. It makes most since to use that as the basis for a lynch shift. Instead, Notquitethere is going with the wagon.

Of course, Fallacy saying they will start fresh is horid, given that would be like if Day 1 never happened.

@Tric: Totally expected you to do that.  At least you waited for a bit.  Any chance you'll switch back to Web?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 01, 2021, 05:59:41 pm »

Something to note - I got hit HARD right after finally making my own claiim.

I think I hit the nail in the coffin - and Scum decided to push my lynch hard.. Jim/Toony or Jim/NQT - albeit NQT was already laying out multiple suspects, so I think it's Toony and Jim, personally.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2021, 06:06:19 pm »

Dumb question - Toaster - Can I use an action before lynched?
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2021, 06:07:41 pm »

Alright, Test Voting complete.

UNVOTE

Vote prefuzek

That is who I think people should be voting.  I'll review whether I think NQT is more likely scum than Blue, but I'm getting a bit worried that both might just possibly be a mislynch.  There, my actual opinion.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 01, 2021, 06:09:45 pm »

Something to note - I got hit HARD right after finally making my own claiim.

I think I hit the nail in the coffin - and Scum decided to push my lynch hard.. Jim/Toony or Jim/NQT - albeit NQT was already laying out multiple suspects, so I think it's Toony and Jim, personally.
What do you mean? Voting Jim?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 01, 2021, 06:14:30 pm »

My opinion, for what its worth, is that you'll probably want to ask that of Toaster in PM.  While ordinarily I'm a big advocate for everyone knowing everything, it will be difficult for Toaster and you to get the answer to that question without either of you revealing what that action might be, since it varies so much based upon the action.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 01, 2021, 06:14:55 pm »

Vote Count:

EuchreJack:
notquitethere: TricMagic
TricMagic:
prefuzek: EuchreJack
BluarianKnight: prefuzek, Jim Groovester, notquitethere, ToonyMan, webadict
webadict:
FallacyofUrist:
Jim Groovester: BluarianKnight
ToonyMan:

Not Voting: FallacyofUrist

Day 1 will last until Tuesday, 6/1 at 9 PM EDT, ~4 hours from this post.

Only if it's a day action.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 01, 2021, 06:17:24 pm »

Nobody giving credit for Blue for going after Jim, whom nobody seems interested in lynching, versus jumping onto NQT or prefuzek, and possibly surviving?
For shame.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 01, 2021, 06:18:16 pm »

Webadict

Join me Jack and Tric.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 01, 2021, 06:22:51 pm »

Webadict

Join me Jack and Tric.
The dark side?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 01, 2021, 06:27:05 pm »

Webadict

Join me Jack and Tric.
The dark side?

I'll consider it, but what arguments do you have? I'll even give you a token FOS Webadict.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 01, 2021, 06:27:59 pm »

Alright, it's not much, but I think this clears Blue:

@Euchre: Anybody that SK hunts is mafia, we don't need that.

The problem is that all the mindfuckery and chaff makes it significantly harder to read Webadict at all. Could be intentional.

I still think we start with notquitethere for the moment, but I'll need to make some more posts - reacting to NQT's new content.

I'm expecting you to use your brain and think things through. Everything is a test about genuineness.
What point do the tests serve, though?
It's harder to fake genuine reactions to new situations.

At this point Web said the above, which would have scared mafia from ever mentioning SK again.

Blu
Scum voting with scum to start a bandwagon isn't a hard stretch - I've seen you do it before as scum.
I agree, such things do happen. If you lynch me and when I flip town, who will you say the scum were on my wagon?

Why didn't you like Tric to begin with? What exactly is the argument from Tric and Web that you find so compelling?

If you're town? I'm not sure this is a scum train - FoU started it, but he has a decent reason for his suspicions.

Also - just realized, you call my votes OMGUS - but you could say that FoU OMGUS you as well, yet you've ignored him going after you once you voted him?

Just a thought.

As well - I didn't like his competency - but that's kind of a shit thing to vote on only - others have stated it, but I shouldn't vote a competent player for being competent - and his walls and reads have proven to me he's town-lean. As for why they've convinced me?

Tric and Web both laid out their beliefs and opinions, and possible scum-teams. I think Pref is scum by his interactions, and your connections (voting alongside, friendly relations as mentioned in previous posts), have combined to lead me to think you're not town-aligned.

Euchre pulling his weight.

Also - this? This is some good fucking scum-hunting - I think he's scum, but this is a decent chunk of evidence that he might be SK.

Gonna post my thoughts later, getting pulled away - and I've already delayed this post all day.

also -
EuchreJack - Why do you think you're going to be dead tomorrow?

fakeeddit: I keep getting ninja'd ;-;

Blue is not afraid to discuss Serial Killers.  Would Scum risk discussing SKs?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 51