Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 63182 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 2: White Fields / Temple Garden
« Reply #495 on: January 18, 2022, 04:25:51 pm »

"Considering you two are probably going to be Kaguya and the Emperor, good luck with that."
"Really? They're not a couple? I dunno, now that I think about it, Sawatari's never had much luck with girls, but he'd be kinda cute with Mishima. Oh, yeah, speaking of girls, Kasuga, how's your relationship with Akitsuki? I hear you two are going pret~ty strong!"
"It's....not like that. I think. N-Not that I would mind being with Saya. Um....Aiuchi, uh.....do you have anything to say about the request?"
"Hm."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 18, 2022, 04:29:49 pm »

Mori put one hand on Sakurajima's shoulder, looked her deep in the eyes, and said slowly and carefully.

"No."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #497 on: January 18, 2022, 06:07:43 pm »

". . . What the hell am I doing with myself. . . ?"

Shiro shook her head at her reflection, prodded at her eye one last time for good measure, and then headed out of the bathroom.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 19, 2022, 03:32:12 am »

"What about you, Aiuchi? Got anything to add?"
Yui had a saddened expression on her face since Kanna expressed that she does not know how long she has. Being asked by Akihiko jolted her attention back to full peak though.

"W-well, I could help with the cooking. I do a lot of household work at home, so... err, I'd like to think I'm not bad at it..."

She paused for a moment, thinking about her next words. Just to immediately stumble over them after she decided to go with her gut feeling instead.

"It, it will be... ... I promise I'll teach you plenty along the way... So... So you can make Otoya dinner every day if you want..."

Yui realized it was an awkward transition, but she hoped the intention got across at the very least.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 09:58:08 am by SirAston »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 19, 2022, 10:14:06 am »

Kanna just shrugs at Mori.
"Ok~ay, but if it happens, know that Sakurajima Kanna called it, right here! Aaanyway, we should probably figure out how we're going to do all this."
"We can't do all this at my place, because I don't want my parents to....well, they know about Otoya and, well, suffice to say having them show him more of my baby pictures is not something I want to do."
"Hm. Maybe back at school? The home economic classrooms should be pretty open. Maybe Aiuchi and I can do the cooking? My parents are away a lot, so I got some idea of how to cook. That and....Saya's got a pretty big appetite."
"I don't mind helping with Sakurajima. I have....some idea of how to cook."
"Did Mishima-senpai teach you?"
"No."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 19, 2022, 12:03:44 pm »

"For the time being, the Theatre Room should be unoccupied, if you want a better setting for your video than the home economics room Mori stated "And given we have three people offering to help with cooking, I'll focus on the video. So, any specific things you want in it?"
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 19, 2022, 01:03:48 pm »

"Oh, no, no. I just needed someone to record for me so I can leave him a message. I know what I'm doing with it, is all. I didn't really expect anyone except for Kasuga to show, so...."
"It's really nice that he and Akitsuki are getting so many new friends, though!"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 19, 2022, 01:08:55 pm »

"We're not friends, we merely have a functional business relationship." Mori replied, as he sent a text to Veep.

"Hey, can you get some of the AV stuff ready for me? Thanks."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 19, 2022, 03:35:07 pm »

"Well, we should get going then. Maybe Aiuchi and Kasuga can show us a little of their skills, huh?"
Tsukasa snorts, making his way towards the school.

Akihiko pauses, waiting for him to walk away with Kanna. He sighs.
"This....explains a bit I was wondering about, actually."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 10:23:36 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 20, 2022, 09:14:29 am »

"~Hm hm~  Come on, Come on, doesn't matter if it's crazy~"

"~I wanna find your reason to shine~ Hm Hm~"

"No, that's close, but it doesn't quite work...  Hmm..."

Aika was deep in thought as she walked down the hall, bereft of her usual accompaniment of her groupmates on her way to find a nice spot for lunch.  Even in their absence, though, on a day that should have been a bit of a break after the last hectic week, it seemed the young idol still had her work and her music on the mind.  So she hummed and sang a few notes under her breath, varying the pitch here and there, as she puzzled out the details of what was sure to be another popular song for Coral ☆ Light, once she'd worked out the details.  As the hallways grew near empty, she moved on to the choreography, throwing in a hop and a skip here, a shake and a jump there, nearly prancing across the tile.  She was just experimenting with a twirl as she was taken past Kanade, beaming as she shifted to walking backwards, letting her wave properly at the familiar heiress.

"Hi hi, Kanachan~!  Say hello to everyone for me when you get back to the troupe~!"

She was just going back to humming and spinning around again, as Kanade turned the corner, when she ran into something--or someone--decidedly more solid.  Something or someone who had just chosen that moment to walk out of the women's restroom.  Given the short space Aika had to avoid a collision, it was a testament to the idol's dexterity that she managed to avoid bowling the other girl over entirely, managing to limit to to a mere bump in the side--though this was still enough to leave Aika falling onto her rear with an 'oof' as she tried unsuccessfully to hop away, albeit thankfully without any harm.

Aika blinked, rubbing the back of her head as she looked over at the person she'd run into, eventually offering an awkward smile.

"Ehehe...  Sorry about that, Akari-san..."

"I may have been getting a bit carried away~"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #505 on: January 20, 2022, 09:22:10 am »

"Who the-" Shiro stopped herself before she could curse out whoever had been paying so little attention as to bump into her. She turned, her usual irritable look on her face.
"Oh. It's you, Suzuki-san." Her tone was decidedly neutral, which was probably a good thing. "I thought I heard someone familiar. What are you doing that you're just running into other people in the halls?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 20, 2022, 11:06:15 pm »

"The fact that she kept disappearing and fainting all the time?"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:55:39 am by Smoke Mirrors »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 21, 2022, 05:13:05 am »

"Her keeping it secret wasn't for either of our benefits."
"But no. Kazami-senpai. Because there was a rumour he was sick, but....hm. Sakurajima probably knows a little more about it. Something doesn't add up."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 21, 2022, 07:01:15 am »

"Not paying nearly enough attention to where I'm going, clearly~"

Aika picked herself up and smoothed down her skirt.

"But, other than that... I was thinking about the choreography for a new song we're working on.  Seeing Mishima-san over here distracted me a little, and I didn't notice you in the hallway..."

"Ehe.  Like I said, I was getting a bit carried away~"

Aika folded her hands behind her back and rocked on her feet from toe to heel, tilting her head to examine Shiro.

"Hmm... I don't think I bumped you that hard..."

"Are you okay, Akari-san?  You look tired."

"Somehow, it's scarier than that 'I'm-going-to-crush-you-under-my-foot-like-a-bug-and-then-grind-you-into-dust' expression you usually have."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #509 on: January 21, 2022, 09:21:38 am »

Shiro resisted the urge to respond with "I'm never okay." There was something more urgent in what she said to deal with, anyway. She thought she'd done a good enough job hiding it - Mishima hadn't noticed, after all.
"Tired? No. Not any more than usual." Her eyes narrowed slightly, which probably didn't help with the thing she was about to address. "And what's with that description? You make me sound terrifying." That was an actual issue, given she was trying to not look like someone who would rough you up at school.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 85